Purple Hyacinth part 1

Hyacinth

'I am sorry, i miss you.. - Yours P.J'

Seulgi read the card that was attached to the flower. The first flower she had received from him. The first card she had receive.

Its been a month, the heartbreak.

She sobs harder, holding the card closer to her heart. 

 

When Wendy told her she receive a flower, she thought it was from a fan, but it was weird her fans knew she don't like flower. She walk out from her room, signing the card from the delivery service, thanking the guy. 

She brought the flower, peeking the card. Her heart aches. She took the card and put away the flower at the dining table. 

The purple hyacinth is too pretty but she don't want to touch it, she don't want to get hurt. She stare at how beautiful the flower is. 

Walking away, locking herself in her room, crying her eyes out. She still remember his words. That day.

 

"Yah you don't understand how tired am i? Can you give me space?"

"Let's stop this, i am tired."

 

She remember his annoyed expression. It broke her heart, she hug him the last time and walk away. She didn't cry, she is not that type of girls that will cry just because of a guy. But her chest was in pain, she can't breath properly. She brought her feet back to her waiting room, she slump back beside Wendy who was busy with her phone, she put her head on top of Wendy shoulder. She didn't cry.

"Wendy, he is the same as others, he fall out of love." Seulgi whisper softly.

Seulgi close her eyes, fighting the tears. 

She felt Wendy hands wrapping around her, but she don't want to open her eyes. She knew if she open her eyes right now, seeing Wendy expression, she will cry.

"I am sorry, i am sorry."

Seulgi felt someone standing beside her, she was apologizing, She knew by then her members are crowding her.

Irene hug me the other side. Seulgi heard someone sobbing but she didn't cry. She let them hug her, one by one. Joy held her hand, caressing her fingers.

"He don't deserve you, unnie." Yeri spoke her mind, Seulgi open her eyes slowly, looking at person who says so.

Yeri stare at me, with her teary eyes. 

"It's okay girls, i don't love him as much, it's nothing." 

Seulgi give them a smile, reassurance that it was nothing. But the other girls knew better, they saw Seulgi fighting not to cry. They knew how much Seulgi like him, more than her other ex. 

"Unnie can you touch up their makeup, they look like a mess and oh please let me wear the red lipstick today, i want to look more charisma." Seulgi told the make up unnies.

That day she wore a red lipstick more bold, performing her dance powerfully, getting so many good feedbacks from people around her even the media. Smiling and laughing with her sisters and making friends with other idols. No one knew about her heart aches, she pretend that his words didn't affect her. 

But she saw his expression looking at her smiling and playing with Sehun and Kai. Kai was playfully playing with her hair. After seeing him staring at them, she link her hand to Kai and Sehun, walking away from him. Kai was shocked, but he saw at the corner of his eyes, Jimin standing a few meters from them staring at Seulgi.

'Did they had a fight?'

Kai was about to call Jimin when Seugi, brush him off with question about his love life with Jennie. He forgotten about Jimin and reply to Seulgi. He wanted to ask but he saw how Seulgi try to stop him, maybe he will just ask later when the day ends.

SM artists gather at the end of the day after the Award ceremony, they sat around together talking and catching up. Kai didn't get to meet Jimin because Seulgi keep dragging him to everywhere. He let out a deep sigh. Seulgi was staring at blankly at her drink, he saw how her members keep looking at Seulgi worriedly. Her eyes caught Irene eyes, telling him to talk to Seulgi. Now everyone left the table, she still didn't realise her members are not beside her. 

"Are you okay Seulgi?" Kai asked her, he held her shoulder.

She didn't know why his words catch her attention, she look at Kai. She can't contain her sadness anymore, the walls she brought has been destroyed. 

"Kai, i love him so much, but he left, he want to stop this."

This is the first time Seulgi cried because of a guy, all her member and her friends knew how strong she is. Kai stood up from his seat and hug her, caressing her back. It break his heart to see his best friend crying because of his other best friend. He play a big part of their love story, he know how much Jimin like her but he didn't know how much Seulgi like Jimin, he was scared Jimin getting hurt because of Seulgi but this is the other way round. Seulgi got hurt and he was sorry.

"I am sorry, maybe he didn't mean all of that, i know how much he loves you, trust me let me talk to him."

Kai try to coax her but she push him away.

"No, don't talk to him about this, just let it be. I am sorry, tell the members i am going back."

She walk away from the restaurant, she knew the members will understand her. She need some space.

When she reach her dorm, she cries her eyes out, she felt empty and she hate the feeling of being empty. She lock herself in the room and cries to sleep.

 

She let her tears running down her cheeks, she is tired. She has been crying so much the whole month. Even the makeup can't cover her swollen eyes.

'Goodbye Jimin, this will be the last time i cry for you..'

 

The next week she receive the same flower, there were no cards like the first one. She kept receiving the same flower every Tuesday, same timing and day, she knew why it was tuesday, that day was tuesday.

She threw the flower away, she ignore the delivery but the flowers is always there outside her room. 

The purple hyacinth is always there outside his room for 3 months, but she ignore it.

 

"Seulgi you know the meaning of purple hyacinth?"

Wendy ask me one day when we are getting ready for our performance in the waiting rooom

"No, what is hyacinth?"

"The flowers that you have been receiving, i search it at internet and found the meaning."

Oh please Wendy, i don't care. Please stop talking about it. Seulgi close her eyes trying to ignore Wendy words.

"Hyacinth is usually associate with rebirth, second chance, and especially the purple one means i am sorry, forgive me and deeply regret."

Wendy words makes her heart aches more, Seulgi stood up and walk away, she don't want to listen Wendy blabber, ignoring Wendy calling her, walking out of the room. She walk towards the washroom.

But the she stop walking, she felt the world stop. 

Few meters away, stood Jimin looking at her, those eyes...

She hates those eyes. She ignore him and walk beside him. She stop beside him.

"Stop sending me those stupid flowers, i hate flowers." 

Seulgi walk away, ignoring him calling her name. She rolls her eyes, walk inside to washroom. She won't cry anymore, she promise herself. After a few minutes, she walk away but he was there outside, looking down.

She saw how skinny he became, her favorite cheeks is no longer there. She almost hug him but her ego told her otherwise. He left her for a month mending her heart, never explain to her anything, she would give him another chance if he calls her within that month but he didn't.

"I am sorry Seulgi, please give me a chance, my mind was in a mess that time, i was stress because of the pressure and .." 

Before he could finish his sentence, Seulgi slap his cheeks. She need to show who is he playing with. 

"Stop, we are over, i have move on and you need to grow up, i was stressed too, i have my own problems too, but i never say those words, if you have problems tell me share with me, not pushing me away. Park Jimin, maybe we are not meant for each other.. Let's stop this.." 

Seulgi walk away, she ignore Jimin pleads, she try to fight the tears but she failed.

She loves that guy too much.

Her shell was broken by him, she miss him, she need him and she loves him but he hurt her so much. She got hurt when he ignore her. 

 

"I love you Kang Seulgi, remember that." Jimin shouted his lungs out, everyone at the hallway heard, some other group idols heard, they look at him questioning what happen.

She went inside her waiting room, ignore others looking at her, some people definitely see her teary eyes. She close the door roughly and sat at the sofa, taking her bag from the table, taking out her ear pods and put it inside her ears. She blast music and close her eyes. 

The members and manager didn't dare to talk to her. They heard Jimin voice shouting outside just now before Seulgi walk in. Irene whisper to her manager about going out to see what happen. Irene slowly walk outside and she saw Jimin on his knees crying few meters away. Some of s are beside him trying to coax him

It broke her heart to see the two of them hurting. He was an idiot and she is too, both of them has their own ego and Jimin has let his ego down but it was too late, Seulgi has became a rock, she won't budge. She sigh loudly, going back inside the waiting. She wanted to help but she was scared. She don't want to hurt Seulgi anymore, maybe what Seulgi needs the most is time.

 

Jimin members rush outside when they heard Jimin shouting, they saw him on his knees crying. There are some idols looking but Jimin didn't care, his eyes is only on Seulgi who was walking away.

Taehyung hug his friend, caressing his back. Namjoon held Jimin shoulder and walk away to the idols apologizing and asking them to keep quiet about it. Luckily there are not much idols performing today. Jin and Taehyung held Jimin and brought him inside their waiting room. Jimin is still crying, the members tries to stop him but he was in a mess. 

 

"Please stop all of this Park Jimin! Stop making her cry!" Wendy barge in BTS waiting room alone, she slap Jimin cheeks, she can't control her anger anymore. 

Jimin held his cheeks, it was painful but his heart was in so much pain that it became numb, he look up seeing Wendy angrily looking at him. Jimin sobs harder, she cried? 

Seulgi cried because of him, he hurt her.

Wendy saw how bad Jimin looks, it broke her heart. She look away trying to control her tears. Wendy sigh loudly, seeing her best friend cries in the waiting room, she quickly get up and went to BTS waiting room. 

To be honest she was hoping for both of them to get back again after seeing the flowers that he send to Seulgi. She knows Jimin still loves Seulgi.

"I am sorry Wendy, i am sorry, please tell her i am sorry."

Jimin tries his best to speak but he can't, he felt like an idiot. He loves her too much, he loves her more than anything else.

Wendy sigh loudly again, she sat beside him. Her eyes roam around the room, she didn't know where she got this courage to be here. The 6 pairs of eyes looking at her, waiting for her next step.

Jimin felt Wendy hand on him shoulder, he was waiting for her to kick him or maybe punch him but none.

"I am sorry Jimin, i love her and i hate seeing her crying. To be honest she has been crying in her sleep after that day, i heard her, i wanted to coax her but she push me away, i want my old Seulgi back and i know you are the only one can. Those flowers that you send, she keep throwing it away but i collect it back from the trash, put it outside her room, i saw her eyes looking at it.There is tiny smile it was a good sign. Jimin, those 3 months was a torture for all of us, my members were hurt too and so do yours, look around you, stop pushing them. You hurt each of us enough, i will help you to get Seulgi back. She maybe a tough rock but we know her weakness is you."

"Ya Jimin stop crying!" Wendy shouted seeing how Jimin sobs becoming louder.

Taehyung who was at the other side of Jimin, hug him. Wendy can only give a soft smile, looking at the two. Reminds her of her friendship with Seulgi, the tough Taehyung is like Seulgi while the soft Jimin is like her. She miss her Seulgi. 

 

Another pair of eyes looking at Wendy in awe, he was impressed with her talk just now. When Wendy walk in, slapping Jimin face, he was about to do so to Jimin. She was faster, and braver. 

He caught her eyes looking at him a few times, he want to brush it off but he caught her again when she was about to leave. He gave her a smile and she return it back. He never felt like this before.

And he hopes this won't be the last interaction they had. 

"Suga hyung, stop staring at the door, she left few minutes ago." Jungkook tease his hyung.