Trust

Trust

"Where could he be?" she muttered to herself for the 10th time at night.
Her boyfriend has been returning home late every night for the past 2 weeks yet he did not want to tell her why.
Recently, though she didn't mean to pry; she noticed that he has suddenly become busier and is frequently talking on the phone with someone. However, whenever he had to answer the call, he would excuse himself away from her before answering.
At first she didn't mind but now it was just too suspicious.

"Hey baby~ I’m home~" he called out while placing his shoes neatly on the shoe rack.
She smiled a fake smile and helped him take off his jacket. He grinned, not noticing her anxious behavior. "I'm going to go bathe first Kay?" he yelled and shut the toilet door.
She couldn't help it when she saw his phone just lying on the coffee table so when he was safely inside, she took it to check his recent calls.
'Kim Yejin'

Her heart stopped.

He had apparently been calling her non-stop as all the recent calls were from her. A thousand thoughts filled her mind. 'Who was she?' 'Why is my dear calling her so often?' 'He’s not cheating on me right?'

"Nonononono. Pabo. He loves you why would he cheat on you?!" she said out loud to assure herself. But actually she was trembling. She was trembling so hard that his phone dropped onto the floor.

Anger, betrayal, sadness, hurt. All these emotions rushed through her heart repeatedly. She was mad at him for being so secretive about it but the question that burned in her heart then most was 'What if he'll leave her for that girl?'

Caught up in her intense dilemma, she didn't notice him back from his shower and back hugging her till he blew into her ear.
She jerked away from him and saw him looking shocked at her reaction.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked as he took a step closer.
She immediately backed away. "What's wrong? Who-o is she?" her voice shook.
He stretched his head out to see his phone and once he found out what she was talking about, he immediately snatched the phone away from her.
"Why were you looking through my phone?!" he accused.
"Why?! IS THAT ALL YOU CAN FKING CARE ABOUT?! You've been coming home late for the past two weeks. And fk because I trusted you, I didn't ask where you were and just let you rest. Only today did I check your phone, and what do I see? My boyfriend's recent calls are by some girl who is NOT me. What the hell do you expect me to do now? Bastard." she yelled as tears flowed down her cheeks like a river.
He remained silent. She broke it first, "So who is she?" he still didn't reply.
"WHO THE FK IS SHE?! I just can't believe you're this kind of person. I trusted you and this is what I get. Okay fine, be this way and shut up when I ask you questions. Shut up like the coward you are. We're over." She confidently declared but her inside, her heart was beginning to crack into a million pieces.
Just what the fk would she do without him? She loved him too much.

"Wait." he said and grabbed her wrist tightly pulling her close to him.
She struggled against his tight grip and before she could do anything his lips came crashing onto hers.
She didn't fight back and kissed him back. But after the sudden heated moment, she found a fresh wave of tears already flowing from her eyes as she thought that this would be the last time they'll ever kiss again.
She started to pull back but he firmly held her close to him.

"I'm sorry... That I've been coming home late for the past two weeks, I'm so so sorry. But, I have a reason." he began.
She sniffled and nodded her head for him to continue.
"The girl? She's my cousin and she's a wedding planner. I've been out late because I've been trying to earn more money and I've been out looking for this.." he continued while going back into the room and slowly bringing out with him a small black velvet box.

"I'm sorry for making you cry and for making you worry. I promise I won't worry you like this again. I just want the moment and everything to be perfect, for you, my love." he said with a gentle smile.
He started to get on one knee making her gasp as she covered with her hands.
"Will you, my wonderful girlfriend, marry me?" he asked as he looked up with hope in his eyes.
He opened the box and inside was a beautiful silver wedding band. It was so beautiful.  http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyhsxwMzQn1qe5b83o1_250.jpg

She stifled a another gasp as she meekly nodded her head, surprised that he has been going out late and on the phone calls just because of her.
"YES!" He exclaimed and got up from his knees.
He pushed the ring onto her ring finger and his eyes were simply just different.
His one and only true love was finally lawfully his.
She looked back with the same adoration in her eyes as her first love finally proposed to her.
They couldn't stop smiling and looking at each other’s eyes.
He broke the moment to hug her and constantly murmuring 'thank you' and 'I love you' interchangeably.

She suddenly asked, "So what does this weird symbol mean on the ring?"
He smiled through her hair, "It's 'love' written in braille. I will always love you. You and only you, so don't worry about my love for you anymore." he assured as he kissed her forehead.
"Though I may get mad, I'll never be able to leave you as well. I love you too." she whispered and buried her head into his chest.
He kissed her temple and continued hugging her. None of them ever wanting to leave this position.