3) June & my first beat

Between Us // OC INTERACTIVE STORY

The bell rings

Our homeroom teacher entered the classroom

Despite all the chaos and noisy situation , she remains calm.

All i can do is sit quietly , hoping the class would remain quiet so our teacher can start talking. But no one noticed the teacher. Everyone is just so chaotic here. Especially those queenkas and CROWNS. 

I took a glance on the teacher's face. Her calm face is literally gone. I know where this is going

 

"QUIET CLASS , dont get on my nerves in the morning" The teacher said as she hits the table loudly.

The whole class was suprised and finally grasped the situation.

The teacher put her smiley face back as like nothing happened. She must be a yandere teacher. Scary.

 

"Okay good morning class . Im a new teacher here, This is my first time teaching here and i already got this important role. 

"Nice to meet you guys" Said Ms.Yinn delightedly

"Welcome, Ms.Yinn!!!" The students replied with full of energy, especially the boys are cheering hard. Because of the teacher is really pretty.

 

My name is Ms. yinn , I'll be your homeroom teacher for the whole semester , i hope we can cooperate blahblahblahblah...."

I couldnt focus what the teacher said , its just a normal introduction ,im too sleepy and i ignored the teacher as i facing the window beside me. Not caring anything at all , I dozed off my sights to the scenery outside.

At least the weather and scenery is nice today..I mumbled to myself unawarely. After few seconds dozing , i heard an unpheasant conversation between Ms.Yinn and a student

(oh my god, we just started and someone's already in conflict?) i thought.

"Once again June, go back to your seat.Drag your chair and desk to its original place. Stop rebelling everything and every small things in school. OR ELSE".  Ms.Yinn said charismaticly with its killer smile on her face.

I finally paid attention to the situation , trying to understand whats going on

"Yinn ajumma, i'll spare you this time just because you got pretty face. Next time you annoy me, i won't be holding back" June said as he stood up his chair, putting his hands to his pockets and walked to Ms.Yinn

"Youre a new teacher and you're already so brave to scold me. Even all the senior teachers feared me" June added as he pointed the Ms.yinn's face.

 

The whole class is not reacting or suprised at all. I guess this is normal for June to do that.No one is going to stop June too, i guess everyone is scared as me.

 

Ms.Yinn stood in froze, speechless of June's attitude. She quickly ran out from the class without words and slammed the door shut.

 

The whole class was silent for a second

"JUNE ROCKSSS!!"

"THATS OUR LEADER!!"

blahblahblah

 

The CROWNS cheered for June and the class is chaotic again like earlier. And in the end , June still doesnt sit next to me, which is a relief.

 

(Why cant my morning school be normal) i thought ,sighing.

I dozed to the windows again , rethinking my life so far. Its been so weird and all

 

*BANG*

June came to me , slammed my desk

 

"If only you didnt sit here , i wouldnt have any of this problem" June said while looking down on me with intimidating eyes 

 

(How is this my fault) i thought while being so intimidated by him, i couldnt react or speak anything, i dont even dare meet his eyes. I sat there being frozen , not able to act or anything.

 

Before i spoke a word , He talked again. But more softly..?

 

"Look here, im just gonna say this once.That Yinn ajumma probably gonna report me to principal , I'm already too tired to deal with all this . You're gonna have to cooperate with me" June said while putting his face towards me closer with his eyes met on mine.

 

for the first time his eyes looks dreamy

for the first time his husky voice sounds really soft

 

my heart just skipped a beat.