How to get her?

How to get her?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's advise

 

"okay, first, you have to know, that girls, in this country, already knew us, okay? We're the hottest idol this time, if any girl that didn't know about us, I'm sure that she has no internet or tv" Jin stated.

"I'm not sure she knows me hyung.." taehyung looked at the floor

"Fine, then you gotta bring her flower! Every girl loves flower! But not the artificial one, the real red roses! Aww she's gonna be happy!"

"But isn't it expensive?" Taehyung pouted.

"Aigo that's exactly why you have your hyung! Here I'll lend you some" Jin offered few bucks.

"Hyung the best!" Taehyung showed his rectangle smile.

"Go on, get her! Don't forget to tell me how it went, okay??" 

--- few hours passed ---

"Yeay Uri V finally came back! How's the date??" Jin welcome taehyung with excitement.

Taehyung pouted, "what date.. she didn't even look at the flower.."

"Fine.. I'm next! Come on v" yoongi dragged taehyung to his room.

----

Suga's advice

 

"Okay listen. Girl, really love it if you make them a song. They'll think it's sweet and personal!" Suga stated.

"What kind of song? I don't think she understand any song.." taehyung shrugged his shoulder.

"What? Of course the romantic one! Here if you don't have time to make one, just take my newest song"

"Hwaaa you're so great hyung! Thanks!"

---- few hours passed ----

"So? How did it go?" Suga grinned

"I told you hyung, she didn't understand the song!" V pouted.

"Tsk. How can you like a girl who doesn't like my song" suga left v.

"Okaaay now let's the expert handle it" j hope dragged v to his room.

-----

 

J hope's advice

 

"Listen v, girl who doesn't like a made up song, doesn't mean she didn't enjoy music. So my advice is.." j hope lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter