Chapt 2

3 hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3hearts. 2

 

 

[seongwoo pov]

 

The meeting with the new client went well.actually,my management went well on promoting on me.while i oftenly spacing out.i didn’t talk much even after the meeting ended and me and my management went to the samgyeopsal place and drinking.

I heard my PR management scholded me for not showing my passion and cheerful attitude as i used to,but i keep apologizing to them and drink couple of shots.

 

I can’t erase the memory that i saw before.when daniel and somi... ah.. 

why i never thought about this kind of thing might happened to me? To us?

I feel betrayed.i do.

 

And I don’t feel like going back to my apartment tonight.

I don’t know.

I’m afraid my appearance brings bother to them. 

Or Maybe.. 

i still can’t accept reality.

 

Without I realized,I already emptied 6bottle of soju.and I can’t move my body.

I heard my manager and my management coworkers telling me to stop but i keep drinking and I don’t know what’s happening later.

 

 

[daniel pov]

 

I was sleeping hugging on my sleeping girlfriend in my arms until i heard my phone ringtone ringing loudly from nowhere.

I slowly removed myself from somi,afraid to waking her up.and i went out from my bedroom only with towel covering around my waist.

 

I went out and found my phone on the living room table ringing loudly as someone’s calling me.

I took my phone and my eyes grew as ‘seongwoo’ names appear on the screen.

 

“Yobossaeyo?” I answer and the rushing voice of someone that’s clearly not seongwoo’s voice asked me to open the apartment main gate because he’s carrying the drunk seongwoo with him.

Then i look from the cctv monitor that’s seongwoo manager nim who carrying the drunk seongwoo with him.

 

“Okay hyung.the gate is open.” I said at the same time i pressed the gate open button from the wall and hurrying myself to walk inside my room to wear my clothes after i said sorry that I can’t go down to help him with seongwoo since i just finish taking a bath,i lied.

 

I walk out from our apartment door at the same time the elevator door open showing seongwoo been held by his manager.

“Yah.daniel,take care of seongwoo okay?!i’ll get going.” Seongwoo manager hyung said and i bowed to him and saying goodbye.

 

I carried the drunk seongwoo and help him to walk to our apartment.

I put him down on the living room sofa because I can’t find the key of his room.and let him asleep there for tonight.

Sorry seongwoo..,I can’t let you sleep on my room because my girlfriend is sleeping there.

 

 

 

 

[somi pov]

 

My eyes slowly open and i felt a bit weight on my waist.i looked below and check behind the blanket there’s my boyfriend hand wrapped on my waist.

I smiled and the scent of him around his room.

 

Slowly i put down his hand and removed myself to get down from his bed.

Quickly i put my clothes that stacked together with his clothes too on his chair and turned his door knob slowly.

 

I tip toeing to my own bedroom but i gasp when i saw seongwoo oppa is sleeping on the sofa at the living room.

 

Why he was sleeping there? 

Uh.i don’t know.but i better hurry.afraid he suddenly awake.

 

I walk to my own room and quickly took my towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

I walk out from the bathroom and put my lotion in my own room when i heard someone’s puking loudly at the bathroom.

I immidiately take a look and saw seongwoo oppa flushing the toilet and walk to the living room with exhausted face.

 

I handed him a cup of warm water and he took it saying “kamsahamnidda”

 

I looking at him with worry,”what happened oppa?” Because he wasn’t like this yesterday before he’s gone to a meeting.

 

“I’m fine.thank you for your concern.i’ll go to my room.” He said without looking at me after sipping the warm water that i gave at him.

 

I feel a bit strange.seongwoo oppa act so distant,like he’s somebody that i never knew before.

He used to be a warm and cheerful,a funny person.but maybe he had a rough day last night.

 

 

Today is sunday,and it’s also my day off.

I was thinking to go to myeongdong with niel oppa.but I don’t know..

He still haven’t wake up yet.

So I decided to cook a simple kimchi jiggae for all of us.

 

At the time i get busily cooking,suddenly a pair of hands wrapped on my waist and peck me on my cheek making me gasp and turned around.

 

“Yah! Stop doing it!” I said half whispering after my hand slap on my boyfriend’s arm in reflect.

 

And here he is.smiling warmly with his half opened eyes that makes me smiling widely at him.

 

“Morning babe..” he said

 

“Morning,my love..” i said in low voice still can’t help to smiling at his cute innocent face.

 

He peck on my lips and makes me widen my eyes in surprise.

 

“No..,andwae...” i dodge away to the left and right when he trying to kiss me again,eventho he had a grip on my waist.i still won’t let this thing happen.

It’s not that I didn’t like it.but,not at this place.

 

He can do me everything that he wanted as long as not here.

Oh come on.we can’t get caught by Seongwoo oppa right?

 

“He’s sleeping..so he wouldn’t know..” daniel keep trying while smiling at the same time.

 

“No...oppa..what if seongwoo oppa suddenly walk out and-“

I haven’t finished my words when suddenly we heard a door been shut.

 

We immidiately parted in instant.i went back to focus on my cooking while daniel said,”i’ll take a shower.”

 

 

Seongwoo oppa walk in into the kitchen and put the coffee and the coffee machine without a words.

 

I immidiately said “breakfast will be ready in a minutes,oppa..” 

 

But he just humming “hm” as reply and walk out from the kitchen and i think he went to his room again because i heard another door shut again.

 

Phew...that was close.. i let out a deep breath.

 

 

I turned off the stove after tasting my kimchi jiggae and felt it’s perfect already.

 

I wash my hands at the faucet and at the same time my daniel walk out from the bathroom.

And he moved his head to the right and left before get close to me and peck me on my cheek again and giggled and running to his room.

 

Aigoo..my choding boyfriend.. I smile.

 

 

I scoop the rice to three bowl and took The kimchi stew bowl to the middle of the wooden dinning table before i shout “oppadeul,let’s eat..!!!! Niel oppa!!seongwoo oppa!!! Breakfast is ready!!!” 

 

The first person that walk out from his room is my cute boyfriend who walk out with his swag step and shout back “arrasseooo...!” 

 

I took out my phone from my apron pocket and just realized that my boyfriend was sending me a kakaotalk.

I chuckled when i saw the pictures and stickers that he sent me,telling me that he missed me already because i wasn’t there at the time he’s awake.

 

I type a reply on him.

 

‘Oppa. What about a date to myeongdong today?’ 

Along with some cute and kisses stickers.

 

I put back on my phone and at the same time his phone notification came and he immidiately check on it and chuckled too.

 

He was looking at me and nodded and making an ‘okay’ signal with his fingers.

 

I walk closer to seongwoo oppa’s door and knock it to call him,”seongwoo oppa..let’s eat breakfast together..” 

 

Seongwoo oppa doesn’t give any reply,and i was about to knock again when the door open and he walk out his room and walk to the kitchen to pour himself a coffee.

After that he sat on his chair beside daniel and we’re eat in silent.my eyes keep on glancing on seongwoo oppa,i asked him “do you want another more,oppa?” When i saw his rice bowl is n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter