The Girl From Capiz

Aswang Goes To Korea

 

Capiz, Philippines…

In a Spanish House, a family was hiding from the town people.

“Ma, they are coming.” The beautiful girl said to her mom.

Her mom in mid-50’s looks at her. “Whatever happens, you must escape.” Her mom said.

“But-”

“You need to continue our family’s clan. Go somewhere that far away here and live.” Her mom said.

“No! I can’t leave you here. Those people are going to kill you!” she said.

“They are here.” Her father said.

“Go now.” Her mom said.

“No!” she said.

“You must live, Maja.” Her father said.

The girl has no choice but to leave her parents.

While running towards the forest, she can hear the scream of her parents.

She was crying while running.

Then, she heard the town people running to the forest.

“We must kill their daughter. We can’t let them kill another innocent people. We can’t let the monsters be live!” the leader of the group said.

They search the forest but they never found the girl.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Seoul, South Korea…

SBS Building…

Lee Ji Hoon is a director of different shows. All his shows are always high ratings so SBS, KBS and MBC are always get him to direct their shows.

“Good morning! Finally you are here, Mr. Lee.” Mr. Kim said. He is also a director.

“Are you going to give me another show?” Ji Hoon asks.

“Ne. It is called Idol Survival Challenge.” Mr. Kim said. “We will get 3 idol groups and they will compete each other to survive in a forest in Jeju Island in 2 months.”

“Nice show I think. It looks like Survivor” Ji Hoon said.

“Nice show indeed. And of course, as the famous director, you are going to direct this show.” Mr. Kim said.

“No problem to me.” Ji Hoon said. “When I will start?”

“You need to choose two hosts and also the participants.” Mr. Kim said.

“Ok.” Ji Hoon said.

“Do you already have in your mind?” Mr. Kim curiously asks.

“Yes but I won’t gonna tell you.” Ji Hoon said.

“Oh come on! Tell me.” Mr. Kim said. “Super Junior? Girl’s Day? Big Bang?”

“You’ve guessed wrong.” Ji Hoon said.

“Clue. Clue.” Mr. Kim said.

“Idols.” Ji Hoon said.

“Aish! I know they are idols.” Mr. Kim said.

“Just wait for it.” Ji Hoon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Manila, Philippines…

Maja was outside the street eating grilled-liver. She eats only grilled-liver every day since she went to Manila.

‘I can go back to Capiz because the people are going to kill me once they saw me.’ Maja thought.

Her family lives in Capiz. They live to kill people. Every night they transform into aswang and eat the unborn babies, children and also people who are outside their house at night.

At first, the people don’t know that they are aswang but when they find out that they are aswang they killed them except for Maja who was able to escape.

‘I am the only aswang left in our clan. I need to continue our clan. I need to have a baby.’ Maja thought.

“Hey! Maja!” someone called her.

It was her neighborhood. Her name is Nikki.

She is friendly woman. She always helps Maja.

Nikki was 6 months pregnant.

Maja looks at Nikki. She needs to resist doing any harm to Nikki. If she won’t resist it, everyone in Manila will know what she truly is.

“What’s up?” Maja said.

“I found a job for you.” Nikki said.

“Really?” Maja said.

“Yeah! My auntie is coming home from South Korea. No one is going to live in her house there so she wants me to find someone that will be a caretaker of her house there.” Nikki said.

“A caretaker? Great!” Maja said.

“Do you want it?” Nikki asks.

Maja nodded.

“Ok! I’ll call my auntie later to tell that.” Nikki said.

‘I can finally get out of here. In Korea, no one knows about aswang.’ Maja thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Seoul, South Korea…

Core Contents Media Building…

“Idol Survival Challenge is a show that the idols must stay in forest for 2 months and whoever wins the challenges will be awarded with special prize.” Kahi explains to the T-Ara. Kahi is T-Ara’s manager.

“2 months in forest? Isn’t that hard?” Qri asks.

“That is why it called survival, right? It is like Survivor.” Eunjung said.

“And we are going to participate in that show?” Hyomin asks.

“I wouldn’t tell you about it if you are not going to participate, right?” Kahi said.

“You need to get our permission first.” Soyeon said.

“Sorry but Mr. Lee Ji Hoon personally chose you.” Kahi said.

“Who are the other participants?” Jiyeon asks.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

SM Building…

“Cool! Survival Challenge! I can’t wait to get start.” Taemin said.

“But Manager Yonghwa, how about our other activities?” Minho asks.

“You will be temporarily be gone in some shows.” Yonghwa said. He is their manager.

“When can we start?” Onew asks.

“I think it will be surprise so expect a dorm raid any days of now.” Yonghwa said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

KARA’s Dorm…

“Since it will be a dorm raid, you need to start packing your things so you are ready once they raid you.” CL said. She is their manager.

“Right!” her group members agree.

Their manager now left them.

“I wonder who will be the host.” Hara said.

“I want Jaesuk oppa!” Seungyeon said.

“I want Boom oppa!” Jiyoung said.

“Jaesuk oppa is already the host of Running Man while Boom oppa is in Invincible Youth. Our show needs to stay in the forest for 2 months so they can’t be the host.” Gyuri said.

“Whoever it is, I want him or her to be a comedian.” Jiyoung said.

“I wonder who the other participants are.” Nicole.

“Maybe SNSD.” Gyuri said.

“Aren’t they are too busy for that kind of show?” Seungyeon asks.

“Yeah! And besides, if SNSD are going to participate, what about our G8?” Jiyoung said.

“SHINee?” Nicole asks.

“Oh! SHINee! That’s right! Minho is perfect for that show.” Seungyeon said.

“2NE1?” Gyuri asks.

“Aniyo. They are not usually participating in this kind of show.” Hara said.

“I can’t wait to start the show.” Nicole said.

The girls started to pack their things.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After a month…

Maja was finally now in South Korea. She is in Jeju Island. The house of Nikki’s auntie is near the forest.

“This house is perfect for me. Sooner or later I can start to eat fresh liver from the people who lives here.” Maja said. “And also I need to find a guy that I will gonna use so that I will have a baby.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

SBS Building…

“Tomorrow morning, we will gonna start the show by raiding the dorm of our idols.” Ji Hoon said to the three hosts. “Sora, you will be raiding T-Ara’s Dorm. Kahi will contact you later.”

“Ok I got it.” Kang Sora said.

“You Minhyuk will be raiding SHINee’s Dorm. Expect Yonghwa’s call any moment now.” Ji Hoon said.

“I will do my best.” Minhyuk said.

“And you Woori, you will be raiding KARA’s Dorm. Their manager CL will call you.” Ji Hoon said.

“I understand.” Woori said.

“Good luck to all of us. Let’s make this show a success.” Ji Hoon said.

“Ne! We will do our best!” the three said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After the meeting…

“I’m glad we are going to work together, Woori.” Minhyuk said.

“Me too. And it is also my first time in hosting.” Woori said.

“How about you Sora noona?” Minhyuk asks.

“2 months in a forest? This is the worst job I’ve got. I hate it! Thinking that there are different insects there. Eeewww! I wonder if there are some wild animals there.” Kang Sora said.

Minhyuk and Woori were surprised to Kang Sora. They never thought that she will act like that. While they are in the meeting, Sora looks like she like being host of that show but when the director was already gone, she shows her true colors.

“I think we will have fun in that show.” Minhyuk said.

“Hosting with the amateurs? It isn’t fun.” Sora said and left them.

Woori sighed.

“Don’t mind her. As long as we are together, everything will be alright.” Minhyuk said. “We just need to have some fun there.”

“Right.” Woori said.