Whipped (A Sequel of Oh My...?!) 

Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Wonyoung~"

"Baby baby~ my giant baby~"

"Love, have you eat?"

"Hng~ Pay attention to me please...?"

Okay... That's... 

"A bit too much don't you think?" Chaeyeon said, she let out a deep sigh as she lock her glance to the youngest in the room. 

Wonyoung along with IZ*ONE's Japanese line, Chaeyeon and Yuri are now in the living room. All 5 of them sit around Wonyoung, make the youngest feel so uneasy. 

Wonyoung weakly nod at Chaeyeon. It's been three months since Wonyoung and Yujin dating. Everyone are happy about it but... They also get pretty frustrated about it as well. 

How should I describe it?
Yujin is literally cling to Wonyoung in any ways possible. Not in front of camera, she rarely did that. The leader of the group was relieved to know that Yujin is pretty aware of her profession and limit her skinship with the maknae but... She make it worse when they're home.

When they're of to work, Yujin will find her way to sit right next to Wonyoung. For this one, they're not complaining. It's a cute sight to see. 
When they're practicing, Yujin will sneak her way to hug the youngest, giving her a secret peck, throw out some cheesy pick up lines. That's very Yujin to do. At this... The girls start to feel a bit cringey but yeah, they still can handle it. 
 

And when they're home... 
*insert a sigh from the author*
Yujin is a complete mess for Wonyoung. She'll always make her way to the maknae's room. Following her around, even to the bathroom. Whenever the unnies are trying to find Wonyoung, or if the maknae suddenly out of sight then the only name they call will be... 

"AHN F*ING YUJIN!" 

And that's Eunbi's voice for everyone. 

That's why, in the other dorms, where Chaeyeon is the mom, they decide to have meeting for this problem. At first, Chaeyeon think it wasn't a problem until what happened in their dorms two days ago...

When they're sleeping, already locked the door and everything was so peaceful. 

Suddenly, a loud shriek was heard from the room where Wonyoung sleep and it is loud enough to make the whole dorm awake and panic. 

Chaeyeon jump out of her bed, turning on the light and rush to the other room only to find Yujin grin sheepishly while trying to climb to Wonyoung's bed. That was one of those rare times where Chaeyeon literally become out of her mind. 

Well.. If you're in her position... 
Schedule was pretty hectic already, you're the mom of the group (more like the dad, since Eunbi is the other mom), and all that you need is sleep yet, a particular giant puppy who's literally whipped for her girlfriend, ruin your rest time. She's somehow made her way inside, make everyone awake and all that you want is yanking her out of the dorm. 

"So... Do you mind to tell us about everything? I know that she's a fool for you but she's weird at times," Sakura said, earning nod from everyone in that room, 

"She's acting like your pet," Nako chirped in, "Following you around and stuff,"

Now, its Wonyoung's turn to sigh. "I don't know either unnie...," pouting, she look at everyone, "She's been like that even before we start dating each other,"

"You have no idea why she's like that?" Yuri frown, "This will be tough to take care of,"

Meanwhile Hitomi, who had been silence all this time seems like deep in thought. Chaeyeon notice this, nudging the bread girl, "Hii-chan, do you have something in mind?"

She turn around with a frown, looking unsure, "...I think I know what we should do..."

"Already?" Nako's eyes went wide,

Hitomi nod, but that unsure and anxious face she shows can't be left unnoticed by the others. 

"What is it Hii-chan?" Curiosity kicked in, making Chaeyeon nudge Hitomi once again, 

Hitomi look at Wonyoung worriedly, "But... I'm not sure if both of them would survive to get through this,"

©©©

Eunbi sigh. Her head was a bit dizzy. After all of them decide to do what Hitomi suggesting, the situation was pretty much back to normal. 

On the other side...
Both Yujin and Wonyoung is a total mess. More likely Yujin. 

She curl herself on her bed for almost the whole day. She's not moving at all, making her roommate, Minju feel worried. 

"Unnie... She's not moving at all,"

The Leader can only sigh, "What can we do? We took away her phone,"

"Don't forget that we agree not to let her meet Wonyoung for a while," Minju continue, took a glance at the room. More likely to a particular human roll named Ahn Yujin. "But she has been like that since last night unnie..."

Eunbi bite her lower lip, trying to find a way. "I'll try to make her eat, we plan to do this for 3 days, Wonyoung will have my head if Yujin didn't survive"

Meanwhile in the other dorm... 

"Wonyoung, it's time to eat," Yuri went to check for Wonyoung, only to find the youngest lying on her bed, tightly holding on to her phone. Anyone can see trace of tears on her chubby cheeks. Wonyoung slowly open her eyes, after realize that Yuri is right in front of her, she quickly reach for some tissue. 

"Wonyoung...?"

"Ne unnie?" She smile, "We're going to eat, right?" She remove the blanket of her body, "Let's go unnie, I'm starving!" Grinning at Yuri, the taller girl make her way out of the room. Making Yuri follow her from behind.

She just want to avoid question from Yuri. 

From Wonyoung's back, Yuri make eye contact with Chaeyeon and mouthing, 'She's not okay..'

"Unnie~ what are we going to eat today?" Wonyoung made her way to Sakura, 

"It's morning Wonyoung, we're going to have a simple breakfast," Sakura smile, letting the taller girl cling on to her. 

"Okay~"

'I don't know if I should be thankful or sad about this,' Chaeyeon sigh. Wonyoung is the youngest of the group, but she's also the center. She's not the leader, but her position would likely be the compass for her group. A sign of weakness will give a big impact for everyone. That's why, she's u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter