Answer (A)

Q&A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Trying to breath normally? That's what she's trying to do. For goodness' sake! It's hard.

'Come on Lee Chaeyeon, you're not going to be chicken now don't you? We had a duck already, and she's Choi Yena, you don't need to join her'

After telling herself to be brave, she ring the bell to Eunbi's door. Waiting and hoping she won't get a punch once her girlfriend open the door. 

She hold her breath once the door open, revealing a half asleep blond-wait... Wait..? WAIT WHAT?! BLONDE?!

Her hair was messy, sleepy, and she's in an over-sized T-shirt. Wait... That's Chaeyeon's... 

A small groan from Eunbi take Chaeyeon out of her daze. was gaping for air but no sound comes out, making her girlfriend frown even more, "What do you want Lee Chaeyeon?" Cynically, that's pretty obvious. 

Come on, why wouldn't you get mad when your girlfriend literally call you fat (author feels bad for Chaeyeon) and not even trying to call you like for a week. Now she's showing up in front of your room at FREAKING 6 AM. IN. THE. MORNING. with her silly grin without saying anything. 

"Can I get in?" She finally able to say that, smile as she reach for Eunbi's hand. Holding them tight, 'Gosh... Did her hands become softer somehow?'

"What if I don't want to...?" She look away, but Chaeyeon was grateful enough that Eunbi didn't pull away. 

"I'll do anything to make you let me get inside,"

A soft 'tch' was heard before Eunbi finally said, "Get inside"

©©©

She was staring at her back the whole time. And the one who got stare at can't help but feel pressured. 

Chaeyeon insist to cook breakfast for Eunbi. Now Eunbi sit across the kitchen, watching her girlfriend cooking for her. But there's a snippet of frustration deep inside her as her face turned red, she start to bite her lip and hide herself between her arms. It's a sight for Chaeyeon, frustrated blonde Eunbi? It's a hot sight to see. Suddenly the feather remember something, 

"Do something for her will you? I mean I know you already did A LOT OF THINGS for her, but being a dominant doesn't mean you make them submissive. It means you're willing to go out of your pride to help her out, holding her and making her realize she belong to the right arms all this time," Kaeun end her sentence with a flick on Chaeyeon's forehed, "Practice your sense, Eunbi not always need a good 'dancer', she need a good lover"

She rolled her sleeve, making her way to Eunbi, stand beside her and hold out both of her arms, "Something troubling you...?"

"Yeah! You!" Chaeyeon was a bit taken aback when Eunbi snapped at her, she throw a punch on Chaeyeon's shoulder making the girl wince in pain. 

"Babe that was hurt..."

"Who cares-?!" Now it's Eunbi's turn to be taken aback. Chaeyeon pull her shirt a bit, showing bruise on her shoulder, where Eunbi lay her punch earlier. 

"I hurt my shoulder before I'm coming here," she fix her shirt, "Actually I was going to give it to you at the end as surprise but seems like I need to step up my game in order to get you back at me again," Chaeyeon smile softly, hold Eunbi by her waist, "Follow me"

They went back to the door. There's a big box at the door that left unnoticed by Eunbi before. Chaeyeon struggling to take the box inside and opening it for Eunbi. 

"I know it's not romantic but I remember..." She took out some of Eunbi's daily need, "You said you need these soon," her cheeky grin wasn't fail to bring smile to Eunbi's face, "Oh and about your diet..." She carefully said it, "I think it'll be easier and less pressured when you have partner to do that... So..."

"So?"

"Maybe I can help you to do it? I mean I don't want you to get sick while doing it, at least you have someone who can watch you and treating you once you're not feeling well in the process of it" Chaeyeon feel relieved that she can said that without making Eunbi mad.

The girl in front of her sigh. She stare at Chaeyeon before suddenly jump to her for a hug. 

"You big dummy! Silly! Pabo! You're so stupid..." And the list goes on. 

Chaeyeon was shocked? Yes
Chaeyeon feel happy? A definitely yes. 

She can listen to Eunbi's ramble about her being so stupid and dense. As long as she can feel the older girl's body against her again. That feeling is unbearable to leave.

She can let her injured shoulder getting worse. As long as she can feel the warmth and soothing smell of her girlfriend's body. That feeling is way too worth to miss. 

And.. She is willing for Eunbi to get mad at her a hundred times but, she's more than willing to get back at her one and only girl for a thousand times. Why? She's worth it. Eunbi is always worth the wait. 

"Mm-hmm... I love you too babe..."

A flustered Eunbi is a sight to see, "I-I'm not saying that.." She mumble, 

"What is it babe?" She teasingly said, with her annoying look... 

"I love you! You stupid Lee Chaeyeon!" 

Chaeyeon chuckles at that. She hug Eunbi, "Ya ya... This stupid Lee Chaeyeon already tried her best, why can't you appreciate it?"

"Ugh..." She rolls her eyes, "Come on, we got to fix your shoulder"

"But first, I'm sorry OK? I promise I won't do that again,"

"I forgive you already..." Eunbi said, dragging Chaeyeon along to living room,

"And babe.." Chaeyeon call her again, "Mind to less your punching behavior? I'm your lover, not your punching bag" she end her sentence with chuckles, but Eunbi turn at her, look serious. 

"...yeah... I'll try" she stare at Chaeyeon's injured shoulder, "I don't want to hurt you as well"

Notice the pain in her girl's eyes, Chaeyeon lean closer and said, 
"I don't mind baby," she grin, "You're always worth to fight for"

"Thank you..." Eunbi said softly, making Chaeyeon lean closer and lock their lips for a hot passionate kiss. 

"Anyway babe, you look hot in blonde, mind to let me mess with it?"

Everything went smooth for Chaeyeon. Now she hope for the same thing to happen with both Chaewon and Yujin. 

'I wish both of you all my luck...'

©©©

Everyone gasped at the sight of her. She walk silently, with a bouquet of rose in her hand. The school already end, and she decide to get her girlfriend for lunch. 

She greet every single person she know in the hallway. Every teacher and student. She's Kim Chaewon, one of the most excellent vocal student in the academy. Her popularity still remain there even when she already graduated a couple of months ago. Her sudden appearance in academy is worth to be asked but she gave them no chance for question. She's busy for one person right now, Kim Minjoo. 

Once she arrived, her hand slide the door, opening it. She doesn't even care when she saw there's a guy there trying to talk to Minjoo. Her eyes only locked on confused Minjoo. She slide an arms around the younger girl's waist, pulling her closer to give her a kiss. Chaewon doesn't let Minjoo have a single time to react. Her lips wasn't land on Minjoo's cheek, they rest on Minjoo's earlobe. Earning a small whimper only for Chaewon to hear. 

"So, what do you want?" Chaewon, with her cold stoic face looking at the guy who dare to still stand there. It took less than a minute for him to leave without words. 

"Unnie..." Finally Minjoo was able to talk. She's completely flustered. It's rare for Chaewon to act all protective and possessive. It's new but...

Somehow... It feels... Hmm.. Nice? 

Her expression become softer as she loosened her hold on the younger girl's waist, "Hey baby," smiling, she bring the bouquet closer, "This is for you"

"T-thank you," she's smiling, her cheeks flushed at the sudden act of affection. She hold the bouquet closer to her chest meanwhile trying so hard to calm her heart down when Chaewon stare at her intently. 

"You change your hair color?"

'She notice them...'

"Ye-yeah... You like them?" She bite her lower lip nervously. 

"Like? I love them," she smile as her hand run through Minjoo's hair, "You look gorgeous in anything Minjoo ya..."

Somehow Kaeun's word was repeated in her mind, 
"Minjoo is the softest one, but it doesn't mean she's an easy person. She's just too kind to fight, too passive to say something, honestly I thought she's way too soft for a tough person like you Chaewon ah," that subtle diss from Kaeun make Chaewon flinch, "But if she choose you, she trust you and if she love you, it means she want you. Don't you dare to break her apart once again, I'm so done with Chaeyeon, don't let me had your head as well"

Okay the last part was creepy... 

But after seeing what happened. Chaewon finally get what Kaeun mean. She need to learn to love from Minjoo's side. To learn how her lover see the world. How her girl sees her.

"Minjoo ya, let's take a seat first"

They were sitting with their fingers intertwined with each other. Chaewon can't help but staring, meanwhile Minjoo can't stop her fluster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter