Final

Thank You, Goodbye

I love you... I miss you...

Why every time I say this to you everything seems like a lie. Is our flame slowly dying or from the start there never was. 

I love you too... I miss you too...

Why every time I you say this, it feels like you are hurting. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm home"  Taeyeon said as she closes the door behind her. As she walks into the living room, she saw Tiffany sitting on their couch writing something in her journal with a random show on their TV.

She never saw Tiffany this sullen since they got together. They both know that their relationship is hanging by a thin thread and they are just both waiting for someone to let go. 

"Hi babe" Taeyeon said as she kisses her forehead. "Are you alright?"

They both know that nothing is alright.

"Oh... Hi babe" Tiffany said as look directly into Taeyeon's eyes. There's nothing in her eyes, just that plain stupid emotionless eyes

"And yes, everything is alright" Tiffany added. lies... lies... lies..

"O-kay... I'll go to bed now. Had a long day at work." Taeyeon said as she walks in their shared room. She just can't stand to lie to Tiffany anymore.

Tiffany just nods even when Taeyeon did not bother to look at her direction. Tiffany just continued to write as ignoring the foreboding feeling in her heart. Numb from everything and used to the pain and forced feelings.

They both know that they will break their already broken life if one of them lets go. They need each other even if it's all a lie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

Yes, I know this . This is my first time writing, but I just need to do something to vent out my sadness.