We Can in the Rain

We Can in the Rain
Cole belongs to a fandom called ELF where fans are considered as the E.ver L.asting F.riends of the idol group Super Junior. His favorite member among the group is Leeteuk whose real name is Park Jungsoo.
 
As a fanboy of a male idol group, he was often bullied and outcasted by being remarked with several insults regarding his uality. He knew he was somehow different but what do people know about why he liked Super Junior? Nothing at all yet they still kept on targeting and attacking him until he grew tired of the world around him. At least he has his loyal friend dog named "Sol", a ball of sunshine if you ask him which he cherishes since many years ago and SJ of course!
 
Cole is an aspiring photographer, he takes pictures of a happy world, a world which he can only see behind the camera lenses. Children playing with joy, a couple getting intimate with each other, friends happily chatting their time away, such are part of the happy world he believes in.
 
His mother left him several years ago because of his father's personality. His father is one of those people who are selfish enough to be an obstacle to one's dreams but Cole remained passive because he knows he can't live in reality if not for his father obligation as a parent, he can only cry while everyone else is asleep at night. Despite the circumstances he is in, he never had a change of heart towards people who are kind and understanding because part of him knows that some people deserve to be blessed with love and happiness from the people around them. 
 
One day, the unpleasant treatment became worst until he can't finally endure it and the world surrounding him became dark.
 
A dream began where he saw his favorite member Leeteuk.
 
Cole: Hyung? Leeteuk hyung?
Leeteuk: Why?
Cole: It's really difficult for me these days...
Leeteuk: What do you want to do?
Cole: If it's not too much to ask, can you be my real hyung?
Leeteuk: I can be your hyung!
Cole: I know you're busy with stuff but can I hug you for the last time?
Leeteuk: You know this is not the last.
 
Leeteuk walked towards him and hugged him lovingly like the angel he is in real life. Leeteuk began sobbing and lifted Cole's long sleeves.
 
In Cole's final moment, his scars were finally shown and he cried. Scars which he endured for a very long time. He was not afraid of dying but rather at least once, like his last hearbeat, he just wanted to be saved by someone or anyone from his pain.
 
Cole: This is the end for me...Goodbye now...Thank you for everything...
Leeteuk: It's not an END but an AND...
 
The real reason why he liked Super Junior was because he sensed that they will be such kind brothers who will comfort him if the situation gets tough and he would comfort them in return with all his heart. Their strength lies in their number, he knew they are imperfect human beings but if they are together, their imperfections make up for each other's flaws which make them perfect in his eyes.
 
A realization dawned on him. If he is hurting in the real world, then, idols or people who fans admire and aspire to be can be hurting too and enduring as much as he is. There can be an equal or greater than pain behind the fame so it can only be countered with the greatest love and support from the people around them such as the fans, friends and families. 
 
They were enveloped with warm light afterwards until Colt woke up on a hospital bed, his cuts were stitched, and his friends from the fandom were there crying for him. They saw him awake so they ran towards him and hugged him tightly and Cole burst into tears. Leeteuk was right, this is not an end but an and. There will be people in life who will be there for him that even the dark clouds forming in one's head can be fought bravely.

We are in the rain and it doesn't matter which fandoms some of you belong to but we can brave the rain by ourselves or with the help of others. Our idols might be in the rain too with dark clouds swirling in their heads so we must be like the sun that shines away those clouds. 

Also, it does not hurt to check on your friends from time to time, they might be having a hard time. Lend them your ears and presence, be like a handkerchief that wipes their tears away.