Fan Service [JEONGHYO]

Jihyo Scribbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo doesn’t know why she’s doing it but she did it anyway. She pressed the 2yeon tag on twitter and was close to tears at what she was greeted with. Other than hurt, the one thing she feels strongly about this ship is jealousy; not with Nayeon, but the fact that they get to be this sweet in public. She wants that. She wants that carefree relationship with Jeongyeon, but she knows she can’t. It would bring unnecessary attention to the group, as what their managers told them.

Jihyo couldn’t take it anymore so she switched apps and started reading Appearance Supremacy. Scrolling lazily through her phone at 11 pm, Jihyo looks up to find that Jeongyeon had just come in her room and laid down with her on her not too big bed but they both still managed to fit in it. Unable to concentrate on the webtoon she’s reading, Jihyo was aware that Jeongyeon has been staring at her and have been playing with her fingers ever since they’ve been lying on the bed together. She acted unfazed though.

“You look the prettiest without makeup on.” Jeongyeon finally broke the silence by complimenting her girlfriend. She meant every word. She sometimes doesn’t believe a woman like Jihyo would go out with someone like her. “You’re ethereal.” Jeongyeon added. Jihyo doesn’t buy it.

“You seem unusually nice. What did you do this time?” Jihyo retorted. Although Jihyo was used to Jeongyeon’s charms by now and would normally flirt back, tonight wasn’t one of those times.

Jeongyeon chuckled at her smart-mouthed girlfriend. “Can’t I compliment my baby on a random Saturday night?” She asked Jihyo in hopes that she would humor her. Jihyo does the opposite and just continues to stare at her, uninterested. Jeongyeon’s playful smile faltered as she saw that Jihyo was being serious.

“Fine. I didn’t exactly do anything. Our managers talked to me this morning about the concert.” Jeongyeon kept up with her girlfriend’s seriousness. Jihyo was still silent, which meant she should keep talking. “You know how the fans started this ship with Nayeon and me? Well, they all want the both of us to do a short skit during the concert as a unit performance. They think it’s good marketing.”  Jeongyeon continued, fiddling with her fingers out of nervousness. She knew this conversation wouldn’t turn out well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter