The story of a prince, princess and her knight :)

The story of a prince, princess and her knight :)

Petite and small, with long and brown hair and a small radiant face, she stood on a patch of field looking at the airplanes lifting off. Tears rolled down from Yoona’s cheeks like a running tap.

Yoona: Why didn’t you wait for me! I know I’m at fault! Ok Taecyeon! I’m sorry!

 

*Yoona thinking back of what happen*

 

(It was a bright and sunny Saturday with no dark clouds in the way. Tall and broad shouldered, with neat and short hair and a round acne-free face, Taecyeon stood by his car waiting for Yoona.)

Taecyeon (on the phone with Yoona): Yoona, are you ready?

Yoona (excitedly): ne, oppa! I’m on my way down.

 

*Yoona came down*

Taecyeon: annyeong (smiles brightly)

Yoona (smiles brightly): annyeong oppa! Sorry, have you been waiting for a long time?

Taecyeon: nope ^^ I just reach. Where do you want to go my darling?

Yoona (blushes): hmm…amusement park! Shall we? (Aegyo)

Taecyeon: hmm…okay! Let’s get on the car its cold here. (Opens door for Yoona)

Yoona: kamsahaminida (Yoona gets in the car)

 

*at the amusement park*

 

Yoona: oppa! I want to ride on the roller coaster, merry-go-round, tea cup and…

Taecyeon: okay my princess, we’ll go ride on every ride here. Is that fine with you?

Yoona (smiling brightly): ne! ^^

 

*on the roller coaster*

Yoona: I’m scared! >

Taecyeon (put his arms around Yoona’s shoulders): aigoo~ it’s okay my princess! I’m here to protect you! :D

(Yoona felt like she’s the most fortunate girl on Earth)

 

*after all the rides*

Taecyeon: are you hungry? Shall we stop here for the day and go for dinner?

Yoona: ne, I’m tired too…

(Taecyeon driving around looking for restaurant)

Taecyeon: shall we eat here? (Stopping in front of a Korean cuisine restaurant)

Yoona: okay!

 

*during dinner*

(Taecyeon kept looking at his phone. Yoona found it suspicious and asked,)

Yoona: oppa, why do you keep looking at your phone?

Taecyeon: erm…I…I…nothing much ^^

Yoona: jinjjayo?

Taecyeon: yes, Yoona…^^

(Suddenly, Taecyeon’s phone rang *C-A-B-I Cabi Cabi)

Taecyeon: I'll go answer my phone (:

Yoona (suspiciously thinking): who is that? Why can’t he answer in front of me?

Taecyeon (on phone): oh! Sunbae, it’s done? Ne, jeongmal kamsahaminida!

(Taecyeon returns to his seat and continue his dinner)

Yoona: who was that?

Taecyeon: erm…it was…a sunbae from school ^^

Yoona: it’s a girl right? Let me see your phone! *snatch phone*

Taecyeon: hey Yoona, listen to me…

Yoona: Yuri? Who’s Yuri? Ok Taecyeon! You’re cheating on me right!

Taecyeon: no darling! Listen to me!

Yoona: I’m gonna listen to excuses!

(Yoona stomps out of restaurant)

Taecyeon: Yoona!

(Taecyeon went out and gave chase but it was too late Yoona had board a taxi and went off. He had no choice but to go home too.)

 

*at Taecyeon’s dorm*

Chansung: oh! Hyung! You’re back so early?

Junho + Junsu: hyung! You’re back?

(Taecyeon ignores his brothers and went back to room. PS: Nichkhun went for WGM recording and Wooyoung went out to play :D)

 

*in Taecyeon’s room*

Taecyeon (text Yoona): what happened just now is all a misunderstanding! It’s not what you think! Call me after you receive the message, please! ):

 

*at Yoona’s dorm at the same time*

Seohyun: unnie! You’re back so early?

Yoona: ne…I’m tired…don’t study till too late kays?

Seohyun: ne, arasseo.

(Yoona returns to her room)

 

*in Yoona’s room*

Yoona (Sobbing): how can he cheat on me? I did not do anything wrong! (Yoona starts crying)

(Phone rings *oh, oh, oh, o-ppareul saranghae*)

Yoona (Looks at phone): *one message: Taecyeon Oppa

(Yoona read message and didn’t want to hear her explanations. She off her phone and went to sleep)

 

*the next day*

Yoona (check phone): *one message: Taecyeon Oppa

(Yoona read message): Dear Yoona, please forgive me. I’m going back to Boston at 12PM. I may not return in the next 2 year or so. I wanted to tell you this but you wouldn’t listen…Yoona forgive me! I love you forever!

(Door bell rings *ring ding dong* Seohyun went to open the door)

Kikwang: annyeong

Seohyun: oh Kikwang oppa! Come in please.

Kikwang: thankyou Seohyun!

Seohyun: unnie! Kikwang oppa is here!

Yoona (coming down from the bedroom): oh oppa you’re here? What is it about?

Kikwang (passes a parcel to Yoona): Taecyeon hyung wants me to pass this to you…

(Yoona open up the package and saw a book filled with their memories when they were together…the selcas they took together…)

Kikwang: he got Yuri noona to make the book for him but the words on the selcas and the letter for you is written all by him. He’s leaving for Boston today, his father is sick and he needs to go back to help with the business over there…he…he is waiting for you at the airport…

Yoona: really? (Check watch) *11:45PM*

Seohyun: unnie! What you waiting for? Hurry~!

Yoona: quick! Send me to the airport now!

 

*in the airport*

(Oneday went to send Taecyeon off at the airport)

Seulong: don’t worry hyung! Kikwang went to fetch her already I’m sure she’ll come!

Taecyeon: (looks at Seulong with a bitter smile)

Jinwoon: ne, majayo! Hyung don’t worry!

*announce: last call for passengers leaving for Boston, please kindly proceed to gate 6 to board the plane. The plane will be taking off in 10 minutes. Thankyou!*

Taecyeon: I have to go…

Jinwoon: hyung! Don’t you want to wait awhile more?

2PM: hyung! (Pleading to stay face)

Taecyeon: I have to go…I doubt she’s coming…help me take care of her when I’m gone…bye guys take care of yourself!

(Taecyeon turns his back and walk to gate 6. The boys look at him leaving)

 

*in the car*

Yoona: oppa can you go faster?

 

*Yoona reach airport*

Jinwoon + Seulong: Kikwang hyung!

Jinwoon: hyung! Why are you so late!

Nichkhun: Yoona…Taecyeon…he…he…

Chansung: he had left already

Yoona (in tears): why? Why didn’t he wait for me? *suddenly faints*

Oneday + Kikwang: Yoona!

 

*in the hospital*

Yoona: Taecyeon! Taecyeon! Taecyeon don’t leave me! (Suddenly wakes up, looks at Kikwang) where am I?

Kikwang: hospital Yoona, you fainted in the airport. Have a rest I’ll go find the doctor.

Yoona: ne, arasseo

 

*the next day, Yoona discharged from hospital*

Kikwang: you look pale you sure you okay?

Yoona: yeah oppa, I’m fine. Can we go to the field near the airport?

Kikwang: Yoona!

Yoona: please?

Kikwang: aish…okay…

 

*at the field*

Yoona (shouts to the planes flying pass): why didn’t you wait for me!!! Ahh~!!! (Starts crying)

(Kikwang walks to Yoona and put his hands on her shoulders)

Kikwang: Yoona, I’m sure he will be back

(Ever since Taecyeon left, Kikwang have always been there for her, protecting her. Lending her his shoulders when she needed someone to be there with her)

 

*six months later…*

Kikwang: Yoona…I…I…I’ve like you since a long time ago…I have always like you even though you were with Taecyeon…I…I…I still like you a lot…will you be my girlfriend?

Yoona: oppa…I…I know you have always been a knight protecting me since Taecyeon oppa left…but I believe he will come back…I believe…miracles do happen…I’m waiting for him to come back…waiting for that miracle to happen…

Kikwang (disappointed): it’s okay ^^ I understand… (Put hands on Yoona shoulders) I will always be the knight that will protect Taecyeon hyung’s princess Yoona till he comes back (smiles brightly)

Yoona (tears of joy): oppa~ (hugs Kikwang) komawo!

 

*2 years later*

(Kikwang and Yoona went to a café to have coffee)

Kikwang: congrates Yoona! You’ve finally graduate

Yoona: thankyou oppa! ^^

(suddenly Kikwang looks up in shock)

Kikwang: Taecyeon hyung! (pointing behind Yoona)

Yoona: *stern glares* yah! Oppa! It’s not funny! I will get angry! >[

Kikwang: no Yoona! Behind you! I’m serious!!!

(Yoona slowly turns and to her surprise, it really is the prince, the prince Yoona have been waiting all this while, Taecyeon)

Yoona (stood up from chair): o…oppa…is this really you? Taecyeon oppa?

(Yoona burst into tears upon seeing Taecyeon)

Taecyeon (hugs Yoona): I miss you Yoona! I’m back…I promise I won’t leave you again…

Yoona: oppa! TT saranghaeyo! TT

Kikwang: *coughs* ahem! Hyung! I’m still here… (shy smile)

Taecyeon: oh mianhaeyo xp

Kikwang: ah~ now my duty as a knight is finally over! Yays!

Yoona: yah! Oppa! You sound as if I’m a torture to you… * pouts*

Kikwang: kekeke! Ne, Princess Yoona, I wouldn’t dare to do such a thing (aegyo explosion) *looks at watch* okay I’ve got an appointment with hyunseung hyung. I’ll return Yoona to hyung and hope she will not have to look for me again! :P I also wants to be a prince yeah?

Taecyeon: ne, arasseo arasseo! Get along then! :P

Yoona: oppa, komawo! Annyeong!

Kikwang: ne, annyeong!

 

*after Kikwang left*

Taecyeon (turns to Yoona): I’m sorry for not telling you earlier, I...

Yoona (put finger on his lips): shh~ I’m sorry I’m the one at fault…I’m too willful… (Looks at Taecyeon) oppa!

(They hug each other tightly, hoping that the time will stop here forever)

 

*five years later*

Oneday: hyung! Chukahaeyo!

Taecyeon: kekeke! Thanks my brothers! *starts talking to them*

Kikwang: Taecyeon hyung!

Taecyeon: oh! Kikwang! Hey who is this pretty lady?

Kikwang (shy): erm…this is…Jiyeon (shy)…Park Jiyeon ^^

Jiyeon: annyeonghaseyo! Park Jiyeon imnida. Nice to meet you ^^

Taecyeon: woah my princess’s knight finally become a prince! (Smiles brightly)

(At this moment Yoona walked over)

Yoona: Kikwang oppa!

Kikwang: annyeong! Chukahaeyo!

Yoona: oh who is this?

Jiyeon: annyeonghaseyo! Park Jiyeon imnida! Nice to meet you!

Kikwang: my princess xP

Yoona: omo! Annyeonghaseyo! Chukahaminida oppa!

Kikwang: kekeke! Komawo!

 

*ceremony starts*

Priest: Miss. Im Yoona, are you willing to take Mr. Ok Taecyeon as your husband and look after him no matter what and to be faithful and loyal to him no matter what?

Yoona: yes, I do ^^ (Looks at Taecyeon)

Priest: Mr. Ok Taecyeon, are you willing to take Miss. Im Yoona as your wife look after her no matter what and to be faithful and loyal to her no matter what?

Taecyeon: yes, I do! (Looks at Yoona)

Priest: Groom, you may now kiss the bride.

Taecyeon: saranghaeyo Yoona!

Yoona: saranghaeyo~

(They kissed each other and got wished by everybody.)

 

-The End-