From Me to You

A Thousand Love Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I like her, no i actually really love her. She is the only girl i want in this universe. I confessed once, and she rejected me right away.

She said she doesn't see me that way and only want us to be just friends, so i agree, just to be her friend.

She dated another girl and seemed so happy but it only lasted for a month, she gave up on love.

I love her, but she choose to not love me back even after she blurted out once she once fell for me. She is so mean, but still i love her.

"Myoui ssi, what's wrong with you?"

"You know, just having the time of my life"

"Did you just break up again?"

"This is why you're my bestie, i love you so much"

"Minari stop drinking, gosh you smell"

She fell asleep on my bed that night, wailing on her sleep calling someone else name. My heart hurts but still i don't even have the right to feel jealous.

Just to see her around is enough for me, i couldn't ask for more. She said it herself that she can't see me romantically.

"I will send you a thousand love letters"

"Are you crazy?"

"You can read that on your free time, no rush. I just wanna write you what i feel"

"Whatever, you shouldn't get your hopes up then"

"Promise!"

We did the pinky promise for the last time before i finally went abroad. I'd miss her so much, she has no idea how much it actually torture me for not seeing her that much.

*****

Dear Myoui,

How are you? The flower blooms here and suddenly spring becomes you. All i could think about is you and you alone. Hope you finally find the love of your life. I miss you

day X, month Y, 2019

I know sending this during my first spring here sound so gloomy, well i don't really that care i just want her to know how i feel even if she can't reply my feeling.

I get a short text on the next day, from her. Just a simple reply but it still makes me happy.

Yah, Im Nayeon it's midnight here. I miss you too, come here once you're on your long break.

I keep smiling and feel more excited doing my part time job and also when i study. She is my vitamin.

*****

I wrote another love letter for her during my break from school. Just the thought of her already made me excited, so i wrote all kind of words that come to mind. She is all i need and all i want. Myoui Mina, do you even know how much i love you? I send her again for the 24th time this year, she called me old fashioned because of that. We talked on the phone, she dislike it doing video chat so we talked on the phone instead.

"Why are you so persistant? Nowaday, who would even wrote a love letter? You can just send me text, how inconvenient"

"I just wanna show you what i feel, okay? So what if i'm old fashioned, just let me have the fun"

"Fine, just do what your heart wants"

"How are you? You sounds sick"

"Oh, i got flu"

"Yah, i told you to take care of yourself or else i will fly back to Japan right away"

"The moon is beautiful"

"Ah, really? Too bad it's morning here, i wanna see it too. Send me the picture of it"

"Nope, i won't share this view with you"

"Yah, you stingy"

"How is it there?"

"It ain't fun when you're not around, kinda lonely"

"Make lot of friends there then"

"I did, i'm quite popular here"

"Really?"

"Yup, i met lot of nice people here"

"That's good to know"

"Yup, but i miss you"

"Me too, oh i need to sleep. The medicine kicked in, i'm sleepy"

"Okay, good night then. Dream of me~"

"I'll have a nightmare"

"So mean, anyway good night"

"Okay, good night"

****

It's winter already, it's been a year since i left her, i miss her but then again i don't know if coming to Japan will make her happy or she will tell me to go back to Canada. I don't even know what will i say to her if i come there to visit her. Gosh, i wanna see her.

My sceen light up and i see the new message appear, i read it quickly and smile.

She sent me her picture of her and Ray. I kiss the screen and smile.

"Okay, let's study hard today too"

I always have the intention to meet her during my holiday but Mina always tell me not to come. She said i need to finish my study first and only visit her once i finally graduated.

That was cruel, i know but what else i could say? If she told me not to come until i graduate then i will. I just love her that much.

I keep sending her the love letters almost everyday. If i don't send it today then i will send two letters on the next day, i even become close with the postman ; he said i'm so loyal because i've been sending hundreds letters to the same address for years. I can only laugh at him. That is the power of love, man.

Mina never replied me again after the 998 letters, she only sent me one picture last year. So i came here in Japan, ready to find the girl i love so much.

I visit her apartment but there is someone there, she look gorgeous and bubbly.

"Can i see Myoui Mina?"

"Mina who? I've been living here for a year with my girl, Momoring"

"Do you, perhaps, know where she is?"

"Hmm, wait i think i found a box full of tied letters on the drawer, oh you can come in, i'm Sana"

"Nayeon, thank you"

I see Sana run but then she bump into the couch, i can't help but chuckle at her clumsiness.

"I'm not in a hurry, please walk slowly"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter