He is mine

Jealousy

It was no secret that the maknae of stray kids wasn't a fan of skinship, the baby of the group spent his days dodging Jisung trying to kiss him at the dorms, begging his hyungs to help him as Seungmin corner him again and squirming out of Chan famous hugs at the end of VLives.

However there was when one exception, Hyunjin when Hyunjin touches him he never wants to get away, his heart fastens and his stomach feels strange, he can still feel the others touch hours later.

After a lot of late night searching online and more than a few subtle talks with his eldest Hyungs, he found out that he had a crush on Hyunjin

Jeongin wasn't sure what he was meant to do next, in the movies they just confess and everything works out in the end, but this wasn't a movie and he was worried what if they broke up, what if Hyunjin rejected him or worst what if Hyunjin no longer wanted to be friends with him if he found out Jeongin liked him.

Jeongin knew Hyunjin would never hate him, he was too kind and loving, one of the reasons he had fallen for the older boy, but at last the maknae didn't want to risk making things in the band awkward so he kept it to him, well he tried, Seungmin had found out when Jeongin had blushed one too many times around Hyunjin and the second youngest loved to tease his younger brother about his crush.

All that was five months ago and Jeongin crush on the visual was still going strong, stronger if possible.

And all these brings Jeongin to today,

I.N grits his teeth at the scene in front of him, Seungmin had Hyunjin pinned against a wall at their dorm. The rest of the group watched in amusement as Seungmin teases his hyung, Jeongin let out a sigh and ignored the look Felix shot him.

This wasn't the first time it had happened, ever since the second youngest had found out about his crush, it seems he had made it his life mission to tortured his only dongsaeng.

The first time it happened, I.N simply shook his head when Seungmin cuddled up to Hyunjin during a VLive.

The fourth time, Seungmin had pulled the older boy to sit in his lap and wrapped his arms around the older boys waist and smirked at the maknae, Jeongin had turned away, trying to ignore the anger strumming in his veins.

The ninth time, was during their weekly movie night, I.N had been sent to the kitchen to get his hyungs snacks, coming back into the living room he saw Hyunjin had saved him a spot on the floor next to him and he waved the younger boy to come to sit next to him, as I.N was about to make his way over, Seungmin who was sitting on the couch behind the dancer, slip down and stole his spot. Hyunjin gave the maknae an apologetic look before focusing on the movie. Jeongin instead sat next to Chan and sulked through the whole movie, ignoring his leader, who kept shooting him looks of concern.

However watching Seungmin pinned Hyunjin against the wall, Jeongin felt his anger begin to boil, what was the older boy thinking, why was he doing this to Hyunjin, to him. Suddenly Han and Chan began cheering, focusing once again he saw the that second youngest had kissed the eldest of the maknae line on his cheek, causing the older boy to blush. Seungmin glanced back and saw Jeongin beginning to turn red from rage, he gave the maknae a smirk before turning back to the pinned visual and started slowing moving his lips closer to the other boys.

Jeongin saw what the other boy was trying to do and he lost it, "That`s it" he yelled as he jumped to feet before throwing himself over the table and marching towards the pair. He harshly pushed Seungmin away and grabbed Hyunjin wrist, pulling him towards their bedroom and slamming the door shut, leaving his hyungs shocked at his outburst.

Once inside their bedroom Jeongin let go of Hyunjin wrist and stepped away from the dancer, what now? What do I say to him? I can't tell him the truth, he might hate me, why did I do that? Jeongin thinks, on the verge of panicking.

Fortunately, Hyunjin took pity on the boy who looked one step away from hyperventilating, "Are you okay Innie?" he asks gently, "I`ve never seen you act like that before, what's going on with you?"

Jeongin opened his mouth, then shut it, he repeated this action several times, floundering as of what to say to the older boy. "I I got something to tell you, but I don't know how," Jeongin quietly told Hyunjin.

Seeing how nervous the vocal was, Hyunjin took his hand and lead him over to the nearest bed, gently pushed the boy down and sat beside him. "you can tell me anything, take your time baby," he said to sooth the maknae.

Jeongin felt his cheeks redden at the nickname, "Well seven years ago, no I mean five months ago, argh I don't know where to start," Jeongin said, drawing his knees up to his chest and burying his head in his arms.

Hyunjin frowned, not use to seeing Jeongin so stressed out, he reached out a hand and his hair, hoping to comfort the other.

"I`m gay" Jeongin blurted out, he clapped his hands over his mouth, eyes bulging, oh my god, I can't believe I just said that.

Seeing that Jeongin looked freaked out, Hyunjin quickly grabbed him and pulled him into a bear hug, "Hey, its okay, it's more than okay, you have nothing to be ashamed of, I love you and accept you, I was scared you were going to say you were sick or something," Hyunjin babbled, trying to calm down the other boy, to make him feel loved and accepted.

It must have worked as Jeongin slowly uncurled and gave him a weak smile, Hyunjin continued "Do any of the others know?" he asked, "I never told anyone else, but Seungmin Hyung found out somehow."

"I`m glad you told me, you know the others will also accept you, you have nothing to be ashamed of," He told Jeongin,

"I know that hyung, and I`m not ashamed, never have been, I actually wanted to tell you I have a crush" the rest of the words died in his throat, this is not how he pictured telling the older boy, in his head he would have taken him out on a date, they could have gone to an amusement park or the puppy cafe that opened up down the street, the one Hyunjin has been begging the group to go to since it opened. He never pictured it would be in their bedroom, with his hyungs in the next room.

Hyunjin oblivious to the maknae inner turmoil simply grinned and said "Oh, What's he like? I need to make sure he is good enough for my baby"

Jeongin once again blushed at the pet name the elder had given him, and in a small voice he replied: "He's kind, handsome, passionate and I really like him."

Hyunjin smiled, as he listened to Jeongin talk about his crush, he saw the glaze in his eyes and the small blush on his cheeks. Hyunjin pushed downed the jealousy his felt sear through his body. Don't be stupid Hyunjin, he can`t be yours forever, you knew you would have to let him go one day, he thought to himself, I just didn't know that day would be so soon.

"He sounds like a catch, who is he?" Hyunjin asked, barely breathing, he needed to know who his maknae fell for.

Hearing Hyunjin question, Jeongin froze, his heart was pounding and could feel himself beginning to sweat. Should I tell him, how do I even say that what if he rejects me, what if he doesn't want to be friends anymore, why did I tell him I have a crush, stupid, stupid, stupid. Jeongin felt the poisonous thoughts fill his head, shaking his head, no don't think like that he told himself, he took a shaky breathy and in a soft voice he replied to the dancer, "you."

"Oh," hyunjin says, caught by surprise, he couldn't believe it, the younger boy liked him, it was a miracle, never it in a million years would he dare to dream, he turned to the younger boy next to him with a smile on his face which quickly fell when he saw the state of the maknae.

Jeongin clenched his eyes, feeling tears well up before spilling down his cheeks, he knew it, he bloody knew it. Hyunjin would now have to reject him and it will make the band awkward, why did I confess, how could I be so stupid, he screamed at himself inside his head.

Seeing the youngest crying forced Hyunjin into action, he grabbed Jeongin and pulled him into his lap wrapping his arms around him, while rocking him, he began to whisper in his ear, "What's wrong baby, why are you crying, I`m not mad or anything, please just look at me" he begged, desperate for the boy to stop crying.

Hearing his hyung beg, Jeongin opened his eyes, Hyunjin smiled at him as he wiped away his tears. "You know I have a crush on a boy too, and he is funny, cute and so very evil, but best of all, he's right where he belongs, in my arms," Hyunjin told Jeongin.

Jeongin blushed bright red, "really? You really like me?" he asked, he couldn't believe it. His heart felt light for the first time in months.

Hyunjin didn't even bother to suppress his grin when he saw how happy the other looked, "I really like you maknae, although I wish I didn't have to call you that"

Jeongin frowned and cocked his head slightly to the side, looking like a confused puppy, "What would you like to call me then?" he asked

"I would rather call you my boyfriend" Hyunjin confessed, feeling his own cheeks turning red.

Jeongin face almost broke with the sheer size of his grin, "yes, yes, yes" the youngest chanted before throwing his arms around the dancer`s neck, clinging to his new boyfriend.

Hyunjin laughed at his boyfriend's reaction, and when Jeongin sat back, he locked eyes with Hyunjin, "We should get back out there, the others will start to worry" Hyunjin said as he made a move to get up off the bed.

Jeongin hummed in agreement, "But first things first" Jeongin said as he pressed his lips softly against the others.

On the other side of the bedroom door, Seungmin had his ear pressed against it, listening to the whole conversation, looks like my plan work he thought before he swaggers off.