Are you an Angel?

Locker Troubles

High School Au

Hyunjin groaned as he threw his bag on the floor before flinging himself on a chair next to his senior Chan. He buried his head in his arms and groaned again. The other members of the table looked at him concerned.
"You okay Mate?" Chan asked, wrapping an arm around his dongsaeng, "It's the stupid lockers again Hyung," Hyunjin said looking up."Its so awkward, the new kid is so much shorter than me but he`s locker is above mine so I have to crouch below him and I want to talk to him but I don't know how and I`ll rather not introduce myself while on my knees.

"Who knows, maybe he's into that" Minho snidely remarks, before being scolded by Chan

Jeongin who was currently sitting on Seungmin`s lap, ignored his squabbling hyungs next to him and asks "why don't you just ask for him to switch lockers with you?"

Felix who had been cuddling (read as groping) Changbin`s arm stops and smiles, reminding them all why he is their sunshine. "Our Maknae is so smart, that should fix the problem Jinnie, I have English with him, he seems really nice, I`m sure he won't mind, you just need to ask him"

Hyunjin groaned again, "But that's so awkward, I haven't said a word to him yet, I can't just ask him to change lockers"

Minho smirked, "That's not true, remember when you met him for the first time and tried to tell him your cheeks are cute but instead told him you have cheeks"

Hyunjin face went bright red, "Don't remind me, I couldn't look at him for a week after that, why is he so cute, ugh what am I going to do"

"Ask him to switch lockers or don't, ask him on a date or don't, I don't care, just stop complaining it's giving me a headache" Minho finished, panting slightly. He flung his sandwich crust at Changbin, ignoring Felix`s squawks of anger over his boyfriend being assaulted with bread. Minho picked up his bag and checked his phone, "Lunch is over in five minutes, I`m leaving" he said before walking away.

Woojin grabbed his and Chan`s bags before heaving up his oldest dongsaeng who had been trying to sleep.
I.N jumped off Seungmin lap, causing the older boy to pout, I.N rolled his eyes at his boyfriend`s actions. Holding out his hand he asked "Walk me to class Minnie?", Seungmin grinned as he shot up and grabbed his boyfriend's hand before pulling him towards the direction of his classroom.

Felix cooed at the two youngest while Changbin wrapped an arm around Felix`s waist, "I can be late to science, want to go to the second oval Lix?" he asks. Felix always eager to kiss his boyfriend, grabbed Changbin and took off towards the oval.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes at his friend's behaviour before picking up his abused bag and opening it, he cursed when he saw he was missing his history book which meant he had to go to his locker, he hoped fate decided to be kind to him today and that Jisung wouldn't be at the lockers.

Walking down the hallway, he spotted his locker and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that the area was deserted.

Hyunjin crouches down to unlock his locker, feels a leg brush up against his back, looking up he sees Jisung contracting on opening his locker.

Hyunjin thinks to himself this is it, "um hey" he says as he turns around and almost headbutts Jisung in the crotch,
Startled he jerks back and loses his balance, smashing the back of his head of a locker. He grunts in pain, his vision blurry, rubbing the back of his head, ears ringing, he sees dyed orange hair swamp appear in front of him.
His vision begins to clear, he takes note of on the beautiful face and watches the pouty lips move but is unable to hear what the other is saying, he reaches out and gently squeezes one of orange hair boys cheeks,
"Angel" he says dumbfound, he can still feel his brain rattling around from the impact.

The Angel throws his head back and laughs, the most breathtaking sound Hyunjin ever heard.
"Hyunjin, are you okay?" he hears, his brain finally back online,
"Jisung" he mutters blushing bright red as he realizes he just called the other boy an Angel,
"Ah thank god, you're okay, I was worried there"

Jisung holds out his hand and helps Hyunjin up, "So before you gave yourself a concussion, what were you trying to say?" Jisung asked,
Hyunjin stood there, staring where Jisung was still holding his hand, "Hyunjin?" Jisung said, concern filling his voice.
Hyunjin shook out of his frozen state, "what, oh yeah, I was hoping you could switch lockers with me, it's just that I`m a lot taller than you and its awkward crouching underneath you" he began to ramble.
Jisung smiling cheekily, "Mmm you can ask me to switch lockers over dinner, let's say tonight, but first, let's get you to a nurse, can't let my date leave a head wound untreated" and with that Jisung drags him towards the nurse.
Hyunjin unable to believe the turn of events wasn't sure what to say "um Jisung" he calls out,
"I think I preferred it when you to call me Angel," Jisung says teasingly, throwing back his head once more to let out that musical laugh.
Hyunjin blushes for the 20th time that day and lets his orange hair Angel take him where ever he wants to go.