Final

The Royal Visit


He is not nervous. He is the future King of their Kingdom he can't be nervous. Their way to the Fairyland take hours if not almost a day of travel, but its okay if that means he will see him again. Jimin, Prince Jimin. His Jimin.

They met during Jimin's father birthday, the Jeon's are invited by the King. Jimin is the successor of the throne.  But he is sometimes out of their castle, he is always with his friends going somewhere. Jungkook can still remember how they first met.

 


~Flashback~

It was after the the party, while the other Kings gather inside the Fairyland King's office he decided to visit the palace garden. He is enjoying the peace and fresh air when he heard a disturbing noise. He stood up and try to locate where the noise came from. He was about to just let it go when he heard it again, followed by a series of giggles. And there he is, the prince who is wiping off some dried leaves on his clothes. 

"I never saw a prince, jumping over a wall just to sneak back to his palace."

"And who are you?"

"Oh. I'm sorry your highness, we met hours ago. My name is Jeon Jun-"

"So you're a Jeon, what are you doing in MY garden?"

"I didn't know its not allowed."

"Now you know. Leave this place now." 

"Like what your father said, you're such a brat. Its nice to meet you my fairy prince. Goodnight." 

"Whatever just go." 

~end~

 

 


[Knock. Knock]

"My prince? We finally arrived." His advisor and best friend Namjoon said. 

"Thank you Namjoon." He said and wait for his carriage door to open. When he get out of it he is greeted by the King himself. 

"How is your travel Prince Jungkook?" The King asked after the prince bowed to him. They proceed to walk inside the palace while talking.

"Better than the first time, My King. Father and I have something for you that he knows you will love." 

"Already bribing me? You know you don't need my approval. Its all in my son." 

"I know My King, it just father said this will be the last time. You know after coming back and trying for many times now, he said its time to stop. He told me to gave you something as a payment on bothering you and your son." Jungkook said then sighing, his father talked to him before he left and his exact words are "This will be the last, if Jimin still says no. Its time to stop."

"My poor prince. What time will you be doing your plan? Jimin said he will be back before dinner, and you only have 5 hours for that." The King said.

"I have my advisor and chief of guard and some of my men with me they will help." 

 

 

"My King! Prince Jimin has arrived!" The guard outside the King's office announced. 

"Let him in." 

"Father! Why did you call me?" Jimin asked after bowing 90 degrees in front of his father.

"I think you need to sit down my son." The King said so Jimin did and look at his father.

"Remember the renovation I planned for your garde-"

"No. I said no already."

"Son, don't you think its time to change things ther-"

"I'm sorry father that garden is the only remembrance of mom to me and Jihyun. So as the first child, I will not let anyone of you and your servants to do anything to my garden. If you will excuse me father I need to go." Jimin said and stood up from his seat.

"I already told someone to start the plan. At this time, they are almost done." His father said looking at the clock on the wall. 

"No. Father! What did you do?!" 

"You can check if you want. But you will not stop them." The King said looking at his sons eyes. Jimin rush outside after a moment of silence. With hope that he can still save the garden of his mom. The Queen of Fairyland.

When he arrived he never except to see what he saw.

 

 

There he is. 

The Prince of Golden Kingdom. 

The man that has a lot of courage and never stop to amaze him.

The man who patiently waits for Jimin's "yes" even if he got "no" and "try again in the next life" in the past.

The man who shows so much love to him.

The man who never force him to anything.

The man who is a shy baby around him.

The man who will do anything just to see him smile with a small reason: Its a beautiful smile, let the me see. 

The man who he used to hate.

The handsome man who have a bouquet of flowers he is sure from his own garden.

The Prince that has a shy smile kneeling down beside the huge tree that covered in fairly lights. 

"Jeon Jungkook." 

 

 

[Before Jimin arrives]

"Are you sure this look is okay?" Jungkook ask his best friend Namjoon.

"For the nth time kid, you look great."

"Father will kill you if he heard you calling me a kid, Yoongi." 

"Well your father is not here so I don't care also I'm tired of taking care of your , I will personally ask him to fire me or something if that happens." Yoongi said nonchalantly. 

"Why are you like this? Namjoon will never treat me like this, right Joonie?" Jungkook asked.

"Well I need a job for my family so..."

"I hate you both." Jungkook said and leave the guest room followed by Yoongi and Namjoon. 

 

 

"Something is missing..." Jungkook whispered looking around?

"This is how you planned it, what's missing?"

"Fairy lights. I need fairy lights!" 

"Well sorry for that my prince, we will not able to get that in a few minutes." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi where are we?"

"Garden." 

"Omg. I know where in the garden but the name of the whole place?! Fairyland. Fairy. Land.!" 

"Okay so?" 

"Ugh. I hate you. Joonie, do you think the king will let me borrow some fairies?" Jungkook asked his advisor.

"I don't think so my prince. The King never allow anyone to use the fairies, even for himself." Namjoon said.

"Really?..." Jungkook mumbled then pouts making his advisor and chief of guard groan.

"Fine. We will try to talk to him." 

"Okay!" 

With a little pouting and begging the King ended up allowing them to borrow some fairies, just the one who will voluntarily join. Luckily, when it comes to their Prince Jimin they are ready to do anything.

 

 

 

After finishing their set-up, Jungkook grab the bouquet he personally made for Jimin out of the flowers in his garden. 

Jungkook's advisor and guard stayed with him until the maid told them that Jimin has finally arrived. They both pat their prince on his shoulder and wish him goodluck. Its his last chance before his father choose someone for him, and he will prove his father that tonight Jimin will be his.

[Back to the present]

 

 

"Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook remain kneeling down on the ground since he heard the gate opened. Jungkook smiled and stand up to hand the flowers to him. Jimin stare at the bouquet first.

"Really? You really use my own flowers?"

"I... I orginally plan on making one before we left my palace but... I thought it will be dried up when I arrive here so I just made one here. Please accept it."

"You... made them?" Jimin asked and receive a nods as a respond then he finally accepted the flowers and starts inspecting.

"They're my favorites." 

"I... I choose some of them, some are with someone's help. Its great that you like it." Jungkook said making the older gasp in surprise he didn't know he said it out loud. Both have little shade of pink on their cheeks after.

 

 

 

"So... You really planned this and even use our fairies. I can't believe you." Jimin said as he looks around, biting his lips to stop himself from smiling. He never thought his garden will looks this magical with fairy lights maybe he needs to talk to his dad and make this permanently. 

"I asked permission from the king I promise!" 

"I know, he is really protective when it comes to our fairies." Jimin said playing a bit with the other fairies by shaking the jars hanging on the tree. 

"Why are you here? Don't tell me its because of you courting me? I already gave you an answer Prince Jeon, are you not tired?" Jimin asked but not facing Jungkook. The younger bite his lower lips and look down. He knew it. Its still the same answer.

"I just thought tonight your answer will change. I thought you are just checking if I'm really serious or someth-"

"Well you are wrong. I clearly said from the first time the word NO. When will you stop?" 

"Tonight. I just... need to try one last time. Don't worry I will not bother you anymore. Father said this will be the last time also and if its still the same respond.. I need to give up... I... I'll go now. I'm sorry for bothering you all this time. Goodbye My Fairy Prince." Jungkook said.

Finally, Jimin turn around and face him... but Jungkook already runs to the guest room, pack his things and left without words with his mens. 

 

 

 

A month after a envelope with a red seal is sent to every palace, inviting everyone to attend the annual feast of TaTaLand which is celebrate the birthday of St. Valentine. 

Golden Kingdom and Fairyland is one of the recipients.

"Are you going to attend my prince?" Jimin's advisor Jin asked.

"Yes, Taehyung is my friend of course I will attend." 

"Prince Jeon will be there." 

"..I... know." 

 


"You need to atten-"

"Namjoon. I. Said. No!" 

"Yes you will my prince. Stop being a brat."

"Yoongi. I just.... Why should I attend anyways? Dad can attend-"

"You really thinking that the King will attend? With all his works? You will attend that party, also Prince Jimin will be there for sure." Yoongi said watching if his prince will at least stop playing the piano but he didn't and instead press the keys to create noise.

"Just call the tailor Joon. This brat will attend whether he like it or not." Yoongi said and left the prince with Namjoon. 

After what happened that night, Jungkook stayed quiet not wanting to say anything to anyone. The King ended up sending a letter to Fairyland just to know what happened. After a week, Jungkook started to act normal... He found a new hobby which is playing the piano which he never touch since he was 15.

 

 


"Prince Jungkook! Its so great to see you here, you confirmed so late! Come on, lets party~" Hoseok, Prince Taehyung's fiance greeted them when they arrived. Even if Jungkook so against the idea of attending, with the help of his mom he had no choice. 

"Where is Prince Taehyung?" 

"He is with his friend, remember Prince Jimin?" Hoseok said and Jungkook mentally punch himself for asking that.

"Oh. There they are! My love! Prince Jungkook has arrived!" 

"Jungkookie~ hello my child how are you?"

"Stop calling me that. I was forced to attend, say thank you to mom." Jungkook said

"Awww no worries, I'll sent a letter to her with her favorite gem. The buffet is on that side lets go!" Taehyung said and drag his fiance leaving Jungkook and Jimin with their guards and advisors.

"I'm not hungry, I'll go somewhere. Don't. Follow me." Jungkook said and left.

"We are so sorry for his attitude, he is grumpy since we left the Kingdom." Namjoon said bowing down to Jimin. The prince turn to his guard and advisor.

"I already ate, enjoy the foods Jin." He said and left too.

 

 

"H-hey." Jimin can see how Jungkook jump in surprise with his voice. 

"Prince Jimin." 

"Jimin."

"Pardon?"

"Just... call me Jimin, TaeTae calls me that."

"I'm sorry, I prefer Prince Jimin." Jungkook said with a tone that Jimin never heard. Its like the prince in front of him not his Prince Jungkook.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. He got nothing in return. Jimin starts to play with his fingers.

"My words is so harsh that night. I... didn't mean that, its just come out an-"

"Its fine."

"No Jungkook. Its not. I run after you, but you already left."

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"To say sorry and I didn't mean to say that." 

"Its fine now." Jungkook said looking up to the dark sky, counting the stars.

"Your father sent a letter, why didn't you told them?"

"I don't want to disappoint dad more. Did you told them?" Jungkook asked now looking at Jimin. Jimin nods.

"That's why..." 

"That's why?... what?"

"He already choose someone for me." Jungkook said and its like the word stop, no loud music from the party, even the sound of winds stop, their heartbeats is the only thing they can hear. Jimin's heartbeat is so slow.... his heart is dying.

 

 

"He... did? W-who?" He asked.

"Princes Ji-eun from.. Land of Music." Jimin knows her, of course he knew. The beautiful, elegant, kind, smart and loving Princes Ji-eun. Jungkook will like her, she is perfect. They are perfect togeth-no. They are not. Jimin will not allow anyone to have Jungkook. Jimin shake his head and clench his fist.

"She is not prefect for you. I... I mean she is prefect but not for you." Jimin said surprising Jungkook who looks at him with wide eyes.

"E-excuse me?" 

"Did you stop liking me?! Did you at least stop your father with his plan?! Do you like her?! Do you.... Do you still... want me?" Jimin starts to yell out of nowhere but whispered the last part, still that's enough for Jungkook to hear.

"You rejected me. Not once but many times! The last time hurts so much! What do you want me to do?!" 

"I told you I didn't mean it! I know I hurt you so I tried to visit you but father lock me to my room after I told them what I did! I was waiting for you to come back, I am hoping that you will! Because everytime I said no, you never listen to me! But... but you didn't c-comeback.." Jimin's starts to cry.

"I... I like y-you Ju-Jungkook... I really want to just say yes to you the first time you asked me because I was admiring you from a far ever since I met y-you." 

"Then if you like me, why do you keep on rejecting me." Jungkook asked taking a step closer to Jimin who looks at him in the eye. 

"I can't l-leave FairyLand. J-jungkook, I am my father's succesor. If I will say yes to you, I w-will be needed to stay with y-you in your Kingdom and Jihyun w-will be force to take the crown. He d-doesn't want it and still young Jungkook, and I promise him that I will never make him do things that... that he doesn't want and never leave him and father. I.. I can't just ruin that promise. So even if its hurts, I... I need to r-reject you." When Jimin finished talking Jungkook is already in front of him who pulled him close to hug him. 

"I.. I didn't know. If only I... I will stop visiting you so you will not be hur-"

"Your visit makes me happy. Jin always call me crazy because I always wait for you, because even if I c-cant have y-you at least I had a c-chance of seeing you. So.. the last time, I thought y-you are just lying... but... b-but you didn't com-"

"Shhhh. Stop crying." 

"P-please Jungkook. P-please don't marry her. Please.." 

"Jimin-"

"Ji... Jihyun talk to m-me and father. W-we are all h-helping him learn t-things.. H-he said f-for once... I... I n-need to be h-happy." 

"Jimin what do you mean?" Jungkook asked holding the older prince face to wipe his tears. Jimin look at him and smiled.

"I... I will not b-be happy leading a k-kingdom or p-people alone J-jungkook. N-not if I... I will do that w-without you. J-jungkook, do... do you still w-want me? B-because.. I.. I l-love you.. and... I am ready n-now answer.. M-my Prince." Jimin said as clear as he can. Finally, he let go of his feelings. He finally admit everything he tried to avoid. He needed the young prince, he love him. But with the lack of respond of reaction from Jungkook, he is scared. Maybe... Maybe be he is too late.

"J-jungkook?" He called. 

"Prince J-jungkook." He tried again and shake him a bit. 

"Jeon Jungk-" He didn't had a chance to finish the youngers name because of a pair of lips on his. They kiss just a simple kiss, well not after Jimin put his arms to Jungkook's neck and the youngers arms is around Jimin's waist. They continued to kiss until Jungkook stop and plant his lips on the older's forehead, that made both of them smiled.  

They look at each others eyes.

"I'm sorry for pushing you away." 

"I love you, My Fairy Prince." 

"I love you too, My Shy Prince." 

They giggled.

They hugs each other.

Swayed left to right.

And kiss again, and again and again.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok found them entering the grand ballroom, lips are swollen and red, clothes are untucked and dried leaves on their back.

 


Jimin and Jungkook are married for 13 years now. 

King Jungkook take over the throne years after their confession.

They dated, sent letters and visited each other for 2 years just until Jihyun is 100% ready to help his father. 

Jungkook and Jimin is really blessed when Jimin got pregnant with their only child, Prince Jumin. 

Surprisingly, Jin and Yoongi got together after and is also married now with adopted kids, Jino and Yoonjin. 

Taehyung is now a King, with a lovely spouse Hoseok to help him lead. 

Namjoon still live alone, but with all the works with King Jungkook. He can't have anyone as of the moment.

===============================

Ths one is inspired from that bangtan bomb for Jimin's Birthday. 


I fell asleep! Omg. 😅 

Anyways, this one is the last Valentine gift for my lovely JiKook readers~

Did you like them?

What is your favorite?

Tell me~

Thank you for reading! Till next story! 

💜😍😘