final

nolone right love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

— Sooyoung, your sadness is making me nauseous. Can you go out and get yourself a girlfriend or something? — Jungeun jokes, putting her hands in her stomach, faking pain. The mentioned girl rolls her eyes without looking to her best friend.

— Shut up. Don’t YOU have a date? — She asks in annoyance. Sooyoung doesn’t notice a presence closer to her until her bed moves. She looks down to stare at the other girl. — What?

— You know I love you, right? — Jungeun says with a cute voice and the elder can’t help but smile. 

— Yeah, yeah. — Sooyoung gets up and pats the younger head. — I’m fine. Go get your girl.

With that, Jungeun waves a goodbye and literally runs to get out of the dorm. Jinsol is already waiting for her outside; the blonde puts her head in the door and greets Sooyoung before closing it. 

But Sooyoung isn’t ok. She’s pretty much sad about Valentine’s Day. Last year she spent it with her ex girlfriend, Joo Haseul, but a month after they broke up. The brunette knows that everything about this day is a product from capitalism, but wherever she goes she sees things about valentines. Pictures, videos, foods, promotions, drinks. Everything. And she hates every single part of this, because right now she’s feeling pretty much lonely and needy.

She doesn’t miss Haseul herself, but misses the feeling of having a girlfriend. The sensation of having someone with you, going out and sharing moments. She misses the cuddles and the kisses, the lovely surprises and dinners and lunches. She’s a romantic person by nature so you could tell how affect she is right now. 

Bored, Sooyoung grabs her phone and start to go through her social media. It’s like being masochist, really, because every content here and there are about couples. Look! She just passes by a post with two cute girls hugging each other passionately.

Sooyoung growls, frustrated. But when she’s already giving up on her phone, a tweet crawls her attention back in. It’s a thread about a service for lonely people on valentine’s day where you call the number and an attendant spend a few minutes talking to you as if you are in a relationship. Only for ten bucks. The brunette frowns her eyebrows, suspicious, but she’s so needy right now that she will try everything in her power to free herself of that annoying feeling in her chest.

So she calls it and a robotic voice is the first thing she hears.

— Welcome to Nolone Right Love. What’s your name? — It asks.

— Ha Sooyoung. 

— How old are you?

— Twenty three.

— Are you interested in a girlfriend or boyfriend? 

— Girlfriend. — Sooyoung answers fast, her lesbian anxious about what is coming next.

— We will be redirecting you to one of our attendants. I hope you have a great time. — It finalizes and the call is now mute. Sooyoung waits and waits, almost giving up because it’s taking too long and she’s starting to think that that is a crazy idea, but when an energetic voice speaks on the other side of the line, her heart flutters.

— Hey, Sooyoung. How are you? — The girl asks and the brunette can imagine a smile in the other’s face. She seems to be cute.

— I’m doing fine. And you? — It’s her answer and she works her voice to not sound boring. Suddenly she wants to really impress her attendant. 

— I’m better now! — The girl giggles and stays mute. Sooyoung is confused now. Does she need to do something? Ask something? She doesn’t have any idea of how these thing works. — Oh! Right! I’m sorry, I spaced out. — The voice bursts out and the brunette smiles. — I’m Jiwoo, by the way.

— That’s a cute name. — Sooyoung replies and she doesn’t know from where that courage came. Jiwoo laughs nervously.

— Stop it! You’re making me blush! — She says and right now Sooyoung has the biggest dumb smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter