Changed

Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one thing to be naive, another to be a fool.

Her mother named for Ssu-ni (Sunny) for one reason:

To be as bright as the sun, shining forever even in the midst of trouble. But like the sun, it can be eclipsed by the different moons and planets around it.

The first taste of the palace brought her out of her fantasy, out of her inner castle. At that point, she was only a ditzy woman, knowing nothing about the things around her. and that included the psychopath Emperor.

What they wanted is a scapegoat, one to do their bidding and to be at their beck and call.

What seemed to be the most extravagant place on the Korean Peninsula, is nothing more than a cruel torture hell on earth. Void of even the simplest word of love, it was definitely not worth calling home.

In a figurative speech, Oh Sunny was stabbed when she had found about the Emperor's affair, breaking the fragile glass of a heart into pieces. It burned in the fire when she got caught in a scandal with Chun Woo Bin, the bodyguard that usually accompanied her.

Later, it got tempered and smashed when she was called a murderer of Grand Empress Dowager when the kind old lady died from the Imperial family's tactics. Further, because of how her family had been threatened.

When it started to heal, Sunny started to harden herself. Her heart hardened at the prospect of helping the Emperor. On that point, Oh Sunny had been murdered on the day she hugged Hyuk in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter