Seven

Heal Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"As all of you know,few weeks ago two of the nearby pack get attack by our enemy.Many lost their lives."

"And the survives one get sent to the military base camp in Munghwa.But the soldier is not in a good condition either to protect all of them and even feed them.They need some hand in volunteering to help them."

"They contact each of our military academy.Needing a few soldier to help them.As you know as you are all still training,leaving now is not a good time.You might get left behind in learning or even have to add extra year for you guys to master this training."

"So we decided that we will open up for volunteer instead of picking any one of you.Just two volunteers each academy is enough.So think carefully.Thats all for today,dismissed"

 

 

 

 

When they walk to the dorm Daniel told them to gather around.Seem like he want to say something.

"Guys we can't send our name okay.We are a lot behind in training,volunteering might not be a good choice.I know that they really need our academy help but there is other trainees who can volunteer to."

"Like our ace team" Jihoon say

"Yeah they are perfect anyway.no need for extra training.Might as well send them."

"Just dont get ourselve involve in this okay?"

"Okay" they all say in unison.

 

 

Looking at the member sleeping,Jimin cant seem to stop thinking.Their team is far behind not because of what they lack.But actually he is the real reason.Come to think of it,Daniel have a leadership experience while tae is fast runner,Jihoon is cunning and Jinyoung have hidden combat skill.He have nothing but clumsy and weak.

They wont show how their hope in winning is high but Jimin bring their hope down.As a group they will always get the last place but when it individual mostly four of them is in the top 30.

He is a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter