alor

djnmdfmn

Earned it.

 

The friction between her and her skin caused by the movement of Kwon's hips, which followed the slow rhythm of the music, was delightfully delicious. With every movement of the brunette a thrill of excitement passed through the arms of Miyawaki, shivering and levaing her wet. 

The brunette's hands were resting on her shoulders, giving a squeeze or another that made the younger girl panting, as she moved her hips more slowly and steadily. The smile on Eunbi's face was a pure mixture of amusement and sadism in seeing Sakura's expressions split into pleasure and frustration. 

Sakura felt dry with such desire that she had to kiss those lips in front of her, a few inches away so close to , yet so far from her that she could take Eunbi in an urgent, wild kiss. Unfortunately, the youngest would not be able to user her hands to perform the act, since they were trapped behind the chair in which she was sitting — the tissue of the scarf was bothering her skin every time she tried to release the grip of her wrists, to finally be able to pull the older one and simply take her to bed. 

However, this had not been agreed when Eunbi had promised her a and how she had agreed to the rules imposed by the other — because, she had doubted that she would actually receive one, since IZ*ONE commiments did not give them a free time — Sakura was bound to suffer from pleasure without really being able to do anything to help herself. The brunette's highly controlled body knew exactly what she was doing as she slid around, giving a little more pressure over the right spot, rubbing herself willingly into Sakura's lap, who now cursed herself for dating a member of the dance line. 

The japanese girl felt that the fabric of her was already wet, and when she looked down, she realized that Eunbi was in the same way. The biting that came to her lips was automatic when she felt the heat invade her body again, the vision she was having made her even more anxious to come. Their breaths were not stable for a while. and the scent of sweat was beginning to make itself felt in the room as the korean began to lower her evil hands from Sakura's shoulders, feeling the soft skin of the other's arms beneath her fingers and then went against her s, which were being kept only by the thin fabric T-shirt she wore. 

She gave only a squeeze, feeling in her hand how much she could hold, at the very moment when she rubbed herself firmly into the younger girl's lap, which let out a gasping moan in reaction. 

Eunbi brought her face close to her, passing quickly on the lips of the other, until she reacher Miyawaki's neck to leave little bites, still moving her hips, the heat they both felt was increasing as the fabric rubbed against her skin. Eunbi's fingers went down the fabric of her T-shirt, until she reached the bar and got under her clothes, then climbed up again — her fingernail lightly touching the japanese's belly, making her shiver and choke with such excitement. 

When her fingers once again wrapped around her s, Sakura finally let a moan pass through her lips. She felt her inner muscles throb, inviting something to come in and help her have her longed for . 

— Unnie...

— Want to finish this somewhere else? — The korean questioned in the sensitive ear of Sakura, the voice hoarse and slightly controlled making her feel one more wave of , being accompanied by a shiver when she felt the teeth of Eunbi bit her lobe. 

Eunbi smirked slightly, but Sakura could not see. She removed her hands from the warm skin of the other's s and replaced them in the younger girl's arms, slowly lowering then as she felt their softness and temperature. When her fingers finally touched the scarf, she felt Sakura rise — surely the poor thing could no longer stand just feeling those sensations without doing anything. And it was only to Kwon loosen the tie that Sakura's hands had already come right up to her hip, giving a slight tight there that made Eunbi pant, then hold firmly as she rose from her chair. 

A giggle came from the brunette's lip because of the anxiety that Sakura showed when she tried to carry the older one to the bed, a little embarassed to have only her girlfriend's face in her field of vision — after all, the japanese still wanted to kiss that nasty mouth, and although she had tried, she had not been successful. 

As soon as her knees hit the bed, Miyawaki threw Eunbi's body into the bed with a bit of brutality, and settled on top of her, finally realizing her wish since she had been tiep up in the chair: she brought her face closer to Kwon's face, bit her lips and even before the older girl's mouth had finished opening, her tongue was already invading the place, touching everything she could. 

In the middled of this messed-up kiss with teeth and giggling from Eunbi, the youngest one took her right hand down her lover's hip lower and lower while her left hand was at her neck, her fingers intertwined in the black hair giving a momentary pull. In return, Eunbi squeezed and beat on her , her fingers invading her to grab as much as she could and mark her palm there — Eunbi loved to leave marks in Sakura's body when they had , but she should be careful because of the members of the group could not be suspicious of anything and then, she made these marks just for herself see.  

When Sakura's hands finaly reached the wettest part of Eunbi's , she knew that her  would be well rewarded...