Chapter 3

My Sleeping love

" WHHATT!!!!??? Pretend to be your girlfriend!? ARe you kidding me!!??

" ok.... If you don't accept the offer then you can't help your mother~ " Hyunjoong teased.

" Alright alright!!! If only you won't mmmm me! "

" MMmmm what? "

" You know... HMmmm~ "

" OF COURSE NOT!!!! NEVER!!!!! " Hyunjoong shouted

" WHew! "

" SO meet me at my house in 9:30 in the morning. Here's my address " Hyunjoong said while giving Somin a paper

where his address is written.

 

When Somin got home. Her mother was watching tv again.

" Mooom~ Didn't I told you to rest. COme on. Let's go upstairs. " Somin said as she help her mom.

 

The next morning Somin went to Hyunjoong's house. But before that She requested her neigbor to take care of her mom for a bit.

When she got to Hyunjoong's house since nobody was home she knocked and entered. 

When she entered she saw Hyunjoong sleeping on the sofa while the tv is on.

Somin quietly turned off the tv and was about to roam the house when she caught attention to Hyunjoong.

 

She Leaned closely to Hyunjoong to look at his adorable sleeping face. SOmin blushed. She noticed he looked do cute

while sleeping. Then her eyes caught Hyunjoong's lips. She wanted to kiss him but she can't.

But she can't fight it anymore. She slowly leaned to kiss him but Hyunjoong stirred and woke up. SOmin was caught off guard Hyunjoong's eyes widened when he saw Somin's face close to his'.