Divine love 1

Meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/new

A/N hey guys. So, I wrote this story for my friend. English is not my first language and it has huge grammatical error. I will correct it as soon as I get time andddddd there is another chapter comingup so wait for it

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who do you think you are ha?" Mr. Kim yelled.

"But dad what did I do? I just choose something for my own life for first time, what's so wrong about it?" Kai complained.

"Have you ever made me proud like Suho does every time? You should learn something from him. I am ashamed of you. How could I make such a mistake to give birth to such a jerk." Mr. Kim said venomously.

"Was I a mistake?" Kai asked with teary eyes.

"You are my worst mistake. I even don’t want to call you my son." Mr. Kim stated without any hesitation.

"Why are you so sad at me?" Kai asked while biting his lower lips to stop the tears.

"Because I never wanted you to do such nonsense, girly things like Designing and arrangements. You are son of The Kim Si-myun. You need to leave that. You have to leave that" Mr. Kim stated rudely.

"What if I won't?" kai asked wiping his eye.

"Then leave this luxurious life and go away from my mansion. Suffer with your girly work and please say that you are an orphan. I don't want you to defame me and my son." Mr. Kim turned his back towards Kai.

"I know I can never satisfy you in my whole life. I did whatever you said, you never even smiled. I left dancing, singing just because you wanted but I can't leave it. I won’t leave it. Why would I? No matter what I do, you will never appreciate me, will never be proud of me. So why would I hurt myself? Why would I expect something you will never give" Kai said but he was nowhere to be found.

Kai packed his dresses and went out with his car keys. His dad gifted him on his last birthday. Mr. Kim thought that Kai will choose this heavenly life and let that stupid designing go. Only a fool will let this life go which people are craving for. He didn’t think Kai was that fool. So, When Mr. Kim saw him leaving he could not believe. Consciously or unconsciously Kai deeply affected his dad’s ego. He said "leaving the luxurious life means leaving everything related to it and that includes the car. You did not earn this car, it’s mine."

Kai could not believe his ears. Was he for real? The man he loved the most, the man who was his idol said this. He was surely an idiot. He threw the keys towards him.

“I would like to leave the shirt here but I can’t run in streets. So, I am borrowing it for a while.” He left the luggage there after taking his certificates. Before leaving the mansion, he remembered his platinum chain, his dad's first gift. It was always with him since his childhood. He opened it softly and put it on his dad's palm. “Take it for now but you have to give it back to me when you will feel proud to have a son like me.” With this he left his life and followed the path that led him towards his dreams.

It was more than 6hrs, yet Kai was walking. He has no idea what to do. First, he needs to find a place to stay. Then a proper job to do. The money he got from his designs were not enough, he can’t waste that. Yes, he got some money from his designs. Kai used to give his designs to a boy, 2 years older than him, Chen. Chen would stich and sell them. Initially Kai thought to ask Chen for his help but that boy has already enough in his plate. He can’t bother him.

Wondering aimlessly Kai saw a park. It was also getting dark. So, he decided to spend the night there. It’s not like he didn’t search for any place but with the small amount of money, no one let him stay.

He bought a packet of bread and water. After eating half of it he secured the other half and tried to sleep. Sleeping in a bench was not a good idea for someone as tall as Kai. Rough surface of the bench was not helping at all. Mosquitoes and cold added salt in his injury. It was really very hard for him to sleep. Thanks to his tiredness as sleep consumed him after some time.

Bright sunrays hurt his gaze when he tried to open his eyes. So, he closed it again. Kai realized it’s already morning when he saw people running and doing yoga around him. He woke up immediately with a promise to give his 100% to find a job and find one as soon as possible.

Kai’s hurried steps suddenly came to halt when he saw a cute white puppy was gonna face a car. He ran to save him and succeeded. Unfortunately, he got injured. The owner of the dog ran to him but he was senseless.

 

Kai opened his eyes and found himself in a neat, white room. His eyes wondered to find someone but froze when they saw an extremely handsome and innocent face. The owner of the handsome face flashed Kai a cute smile and Kai thought he was not in earth anymore.

"Don’t worry!! You are fine now. Just wait, let me bring something for you to eat.” The boy said.

"Who admitted me here??" Was the first line escaped from Kai's mouth.

"Me. Why??" The boy answered with a confused face.

"YOU?? why? Why did you admit me here??" Kai asked with a frown. He was really grateful towards the stranger but he can’t take it, not now. He only has a small amount of money. He can’t waste that on hospital bills.

"Why?? You saved my Vivi after all. It’s the least I can do." The boy answered with a smile. Kai was so shocked at the doctor’s calmness. He realized the other one was doctor when he saw the white coat hanging in his broad shoulders.

"Oh!!That was your dog... Is he okay?" Kai asked in a caring tone.

"Yeah!! he is absolutely fine. By the way I am Dr. Oh Sehun. What is your name?" He asked with his cute smile.

"I am Ki.... I am Jong-in. Nice to meet you Doctor." Kai answered.

"No need to call that. Just call me Sehun. Wait I am bringing your food. Eat and have some sleep."Sehun said smiling brightly.

"It’s okay doctor…. I mean Sehun, I am fine now." Kai said and began to walk towards Sehun. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled something.

“Umm, Sehun…. I... I don’t have enough money right now for paying bills. Only a small amount of money left. So, please take it.” Kai said. His gaze was making holes in the floor.

“Oh no!! You don’t need to pay. It’s from me. Keep it yourself.”

“But Sehun….”

“No buts Jongin. You saved my Vivi. Let me do at least this for you.” Kai was hesitant at first but after seeing Sehun’s expression he decided not to argue further.

“Uhh, ok… I should go now then.” Kai muttered to himself. By the time Kai said so Sehun already has finished his shift. So, he said," Alright, let’s go then. I will drop you in my car."

"No, no it’s completely fine. Don’t stress yourself. you must have a lot of work to do.” Kai made excuses. He didn’t have any place to stay and Sehun was a complete stranger to him. Even though he helped Kai, still they just met. He just can’t tell Sehun he has nowhere to go.

"Why stress Jongin?? I already have done with my shifts. So, let’s go. I will drop you." Sehun dragged him.

Kai was unable to think to stop Sehun. The boy seemed quite persistent to help him. What will he do now?? Where will he go when he has no place?? Surrounded by his thoughts Kai sat in Sehun's car. It was not as comfy as his was, but did not smell money which was a good thing.

At the end Kai decided to confuse Sehun. So, when they started to move Kai started giving random direction. Sehun followed the direction and sooner the road became lonely. Kai really didn't want to bother Sehun anymore.

"Stop here." Kai said.

"You live here?" Sehun asked with a confused face.

"Yes, just two houses away" kai answered.

"Okay" Sehun said and stopped the car in front of a small house. "Is it you home??" He asked to Kai again.

"Yeah… yeah!! Thank you for your help. You can go now." Kai thanked him before coming out of his car and waved him.

"You want me to return from here? Won’t you call me inside? That’s so rude." Sehun pouted.

"I really want to call you, but I can’t do it. Not now at least." Kai whispered.

"But why?" Sehun asked coming out of his car.

“Because… because I haven’t cleaned it and it’s dirty.” Kai gave excuse to Sehun. But Sehun was way more persistent.

“You know, I am not gonna judge you.” He said and started to move towards the door before Jongin stopped him.

"No, wait, stop, stop. I... I have not done shopping. I…I can’t offer anything to you now. So… umm… I don’t think I should call you inside." Kai shuttered making Sehun chuckle.

“I am not asking anything to you Jongin. I’ll just see your place.” Sehun said and rushed inside. Kai was so busy thinking excuses to stop Sehun. This question never came to his mind, why Sehun was this interested to see his house.

“Wait, Sehun… I lost the keys.” Kai yelled from back.

“Come on Jongin!!! Your place has no lock.”

“But…”

“Stop giving me excuses Jongin.” Sehun cut him before he could utter anything and opened the door.

When Kai entered inside he was more than shocked. He saw the house was empty but there were many pictures hanging in the wall. The person in the pictures was none other than Sehun.

"It’s… it’s your home?" Kai was so ashamed at himself. Not only he said Sehun’s place his but indirectly told Sehun he has no place to stay.

"Yup, until now." Sehun chuckeled.

"I am… I am so sorry." Kai said and ran outside. Sehun ran after him and held his hand.

"You are staying here." Sehun said in a commanding voice.

"No Sehun. I can’t." Kai whispered.

“But why??” Sehun asked in a soft tone. When Sehun saw Kai saying his place him he realized that guy has no place to stay.

“How could I stay here Sehun? It’s your place which I told mine.” Kai was feeling so guilty at that time. So, he spoke everything looking down.

“So, what?? You didn’t steal anything.” Sehun tried to make Kai stay there.

“I could have if it’s not your place.” Kai was getting irritated at this argument. He just wanted to leave the place.

“How could you when neither you went inside nor let me go?? You gave me different kind of excuses not to go inside. Because it’s my place I came inside, or else I must have left any other place.”

“No Sehun. Just no.”

“Jongin, look at me. I know you are feeling guilty because you said my home as yours. But it’s me... the owner of the place. I am saying you to stay. You told me in the hospital that you have a small amount of money and I guess you don’t have any job… So, why waste the opportunity??” Sehun winked at him with a smile.

“Why are you so kind to me Sehun??” Kai was genuinely confused. No one ever showed him any kindness other than Suho. But he was so busy in his life.

“Because you saved my Vivi. He’s my life.”

“Saving Vivi is a good excuse you know to make me obey your words.” Sehun smiled and said, “It’s up to you to think Mr. Saviour.”

“Mr. Saviour??” Kai asked with a confused expression but realized Sehun’s words when he flashed him “Are you serious?” look. “Oh!! You mean that.”

“Yeah!! Now let’s go inside.” Sehun said and rushed inside but Kai didn’t. He thought how his life changed only in two days. First, he left his life to follow his dreams. Then the person whom he called his father left him, his own blood, his part because he wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter