Two Memories

The Name I Loved

Onew's POV

The day has finally arrived..

I sigh I rolled my luggage to the corner of the room.

"Mum, Dad! I'll be going out for a while!" I said as I grabbed my jacket.

"Okay. But don't come back too late! You still have a flight to catch!" My mother said as she gave me a warm smile.

"Okay!" I said as I walked out of the house!

I walked out to the main streets, where Haneul and I would usually hold our hands and walk together. Memories of the past came flowing back to me..

Seohyun.. I'm coming.

 

I continued to walk down the street with my hands in my pocket.

 

Soon, I reached in front of a karaoke, which was the first place we met...

-FLASHBACK-

"Sir, is your friend okay? Do you need a hotel room? We can book it for you." A kind lady who was working at the karaoke asked me.

"Umm.. Ya, he's okay, just abit drunk because of some personal probl-" I said until Taecyeon cut me off.

"Why doesn't she love me anymore? Why? Why?" Taecyeon said as he shook me.

"Umm.. Ok, shall not disturb you!" She said with a awkward smile.

She gave me a deep impression of her.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I giggled to myself as I continued to walk forward. Further up is the bus stop, where we met the second time.

-FLASHBACK-

It was raining very heavily, as I ran to the bus stop for shelter. Soon, the bus stop was pack with people. I stayed there for quite a long time, when I saw a familiar looking lady, running towards me. 

"Hi!" She greeted me.

Just then, recognizing her voice, I realised she's the girl who works at the karaoke.

"Oh hi! You still remember me?" I said.

"Ya! Of course!" She said with a big grin on her face.

While waiting for time to pass, we started chatting.

"So.. Whats your name?" I asked.

"My name is Seohyun!" She said putting out her hand for a handshake. 

"I'm Lee Jinki, you can call me Onew!" I said shaking her hand. "Can we exchange numbers?" I said as I mustered up my courage.

"Sure!" She said as she took out her hand phone from her bag.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

She's always so cute!

And what kept me liking her was her sweet personality. 

-FLASHBACK-

"Onew! Look! This bear is so cute!" She said as she grabbed my wrist and walked into the shop.

By then, our relationship was 'best friend of the best'.

"Since you like it, I'll buy it for you!" I said as I took the bear over to the counter.

"Wa! You'r so lucky to have such a caring boyfriend!" The cashier .

"No! He's not my boyfriend!" She immediately replied.

"But soon.." I said.

Seohyun was so confused as she tilt her head the a side. I then took the bear from the cashier.

"Seohyun, can you be my girlfriend?" I knelt down and said while holding the bear.

I can see her very touched, even the cashier was so suprised that anybody would do that in a toy shop.

"Umm.. Yes!" She said as she help me up and we hugged.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

As I walked in front of every shop, memories flowed back to me, until I reached the last shop, which was a jewellery shop, opened only recently. I decided to buy a matching pair of necklace, one for me and one for her...

I went in and browse through all the necklaces, and at last I found a really cute one that suits us! It was two babies, one boy and one girl, each holding a milk bottle.

http://empoz.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=402

Aww..Its so cute! Just like Seohyun!

I ask the lady to help me wrap it up.

After paying for it, I walked up as I looked at my watch. It show "1.00pm". My flight is at 4.00pm. I shall head home now.

"Seohyun, I'm coming.." I said as I looked up at the sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sry! Co-Author iVanilla went for camp so she'll come back and edit if there's some parts she don't like. And so sorry, have been busy recently, never update very fast. And the rest of the fics are also written until 2am and kept draft and was posted the next day.. So don't think I'm lying :D