Chapter 1 - Sehun and Jiwon

Best Fried Chicken

 

 

“Ahn Jiwon-si” she sigh as the receptionist calls her again. She turn around and raised her brow tiredly. She hasn’t been sleeping for 3 days in row already. “Ch..chessonghamnida, your namjachinggu looking for you” she said with her apology face.

Namjachinggu? Micheosso? She thought.

Thinking she might be messing with her, she just continue her draw and she nudged her again “Ahn.. Jiwon-sshi”

Jiwon groaned “who is this? Is this my suwon oppa?” she said. One time her brother Suwon visit her office to deliver the lunch but the new receptionist said its her boyfriend

“A.. aniya… He said he’s your boyfriend”

Raised her brow again she finally decide to get up and walk to receptionist area. When she step her foot her face finally lit up. It’s Sehun!

“Sehunna!” she said and went to him

Sehun look up and grinned opened his arms widely and she launch herself to his hugs “tch, I just went 1 month look at you getting so attached already” he said and rubbed her back. “How have you been, hm?”

“Tired! I’m not sleep like 3 days”

“YAH!” he scolded and she grinned. They heard a footstep come closer and saw the new receptionist “Ah annyeong”

Jiwon rolled her eyes tiredly and bowed to the receptionist “khamsahamnida Minah-sshi”

She turn to sehun again “Why are you telling her you are my boyfriend?” she hissed pinch his stomach.

He grinned mischievously while rubbing the spot she pinch “I thought I am your boyfriend, am I not?” he asked.

“Argh” she groaned. “What do you want ? when did you back? Why you didnt call me?”

He tucked the strands of her baby hair and kiss her hand “I just got back from the airport and straight to appart to change my clothes and then drove here”’

She just shook her head “Okay so what do you want”

“Meeting you of course what else?” he groaned “Pali finish your job so we can go out eating, I’m craving for some beef barbeque” he said

“Why dont you wait on your apartment like a normal people do?” she asked and look at her wristwatch “fine lets go to my desk you can lounge yourself at the sofa”

He grinned and picked his shopping bag.

“Oh sehun!” he heard her co work Minhyuk greet him and they do a high five. Sehun then gran the big shopping bag and pass it to Minhyuk “This is for you guys, a gift from Thailand and Japan” he said

The whole office cheered and said the thanks to Sehun. Oh Sehun is pretty famous at Kim Architecture and Partner. Jiwon has been the best Architecture on the firm for almost 5 years and the fact Sehun well known at her office is not new. They sometimes found Jiwon getting dragged by Sehun to come home because She spent her time in office for almost 3 days, or they sometimes found Sehun sleeping on the couch next to Jiwon desk after his long day and want to pick her up but she still got so many to do. Sehun is a son of rich businessman and he often travel around the world to attend gala, or potential business event, or expanding Oh Jewerly to the south Asia along with his brother Sewhan and father.

“No wonder our jiwonie got home alone these days” her work mate said to her.

“Tch” she grinned “Actually I’m fine go home alone but this dorks wont let me”

“Eiy kenchana, Sehun love to spoil you, correct sehuna?” her boss comments while open the kit kat packaging

“Yes! I dont have any girl siblings i need to spoil” he joked

“What about your girlfriend then?”

“Jiwonie is my girlfirend, right wonie?” he asked with his wiggle eyebrow

“Shut up!” she said and rendering her final design.

“Yah Jiwon, just leave already poor sehun” her boss comment.

“B..but”

“We have the interns, beside you’ve been here for like 3 days in row” he cut her off. Jiwon look at Sehun who actually tired but still make effort to see her, his eyes pretty much tell her how much tired he is.

“Okay” she breathed and emailed the latest design

“Yes!” Sehun said “Kamsahamnida chief Kim”

The older man just laugh and patted his shoulder. While getting her stuff. She hears Sehun chatted with her boss about business while come closer to her desk. To collect her laptop and her bag. “We will leave now” she said and bowed.

-

She grilled the meat for him when he excuse himself out for making a call. She already make a wrap for him. Jiwon look at him who rib his bridge of nose tiredly. The call must be from some potential business partner. She thought sometimes being architect is great rather than seeing him work like machine. He just got home for pete sake!

“Sorry, it was dad” he said “Waaaaaa” he picked the meat and put on his mouth

“Eat the wrap! You need veggie” she said and he picked the wrap shoved it into his mouth

“wooohoooo so hungry” he mumble

She just chuckled “Whats up with dad?” she asked.

“Uhm he want me to send the legal agreement and stuff” he said

“Wait! Is the branch in Thailand finally settle?”

“Yes” he grinned

Her face lit up. God know how much he put effort on this project “JINJA? WHEN WILL IT ANNOUNCE TO PUBLIC?!!!!” she said excitedly.

“Yah” he chuckled. “Hmmm 2 weeks from now”

“Ah oh sehun! I’m so happy” she throw her body at him and hug him tighter. He grinned and hug her back

“I wouldn’t be here if its not you who support me all along, gumapta wonie” he said.

She shook her head and pulled back to saw him “It’s not because of me. It’s because of your hardworking” she said “I’m only support you by bringing food”

“I should keep you at least for my personal chef” he teased

She just shook her head “I will cook for you tomorrow and even work from home, how’s that sound?” she asked.

“Tomorrow is saturday, were you still working?” his eyebrow raised.

“Yeah… that’s a client demand y’know?” she answered tentatively. She know how Sehun hates when she overworked herself up like a machine.

Sehun shook his head “I want Jiwonie full attention, I want us movie marathon and eat and cuddling and..”

“Yah!” she cut him up “I will still able to watch and still working okay?” she said “And we can eat and continue watch”

“But the cuddle?”

“We can do that on night! I’m sleep over okay?”

“But you will ignore me. I might be end up talking to Vivi and Dubu” he whinned

She laugh and look at the restaurant who look at them weirdly. “Yah! You embarrass me” she said clamp his mouth and he pouted. Like a 5 years old.

Or rather 5 years old Sehun.

They know each other for the first time when She just moved to town from Daegu. Her family moved next to Sehun family in Seoul. It was when she’s 5 years old. Her father and Sehun father is friend. As cliche as it sounds but they grow up together. There’s also a time when they both grow apart because of puberty. Sehun make a gang and felt embarrassed when she come closer. He want to be that guy tho. That one cool guy in school and get himself a girlfriend, and he did. Her name was Sohye. Their relationship spread like a fire and slowly he grow apart from her because Sohye didn’t like Sehun to hang around Jiwon. Almost 1 years in his relationship they broke up because she cheated on Sehun, and that broke up make him realize that he need Jiwon. From that day on, they never grew apart anymore. Even when Sehun got himself a girlfriend he will introduce them to Jiwon and make sure Jiwon accept. If she said no, then no.

That’s how much he attached to her.

While sehun spent his school life fooling with girl, Jiwon spent her youth busy in school. True she cry when Sehun grew apart from her, but she knew eventually they will be fine if they meant to be best friend.

After graduate from high school she got in Seoul National University of Architecture while Sehun got himself into SKKU Seoul. Every weekend he would drove to her dorm only to talk to her or even just found himself sleep on her bed. Much to her roomate irritation.

His first serious relationship is with Joohyun. The girl pretty much accept the fact about Sehun is basically attached to Jiwon. She thought it’s like a brother sister relationship. About 2 years into relationship Joohyun one day told Sehun that He never loved her, he only set his eyes on Jiwon

“What are you talking about!?!!!” Sehun asks “Joohyun-ah”

“Sehun, you should see yourself” she sighed “You love Jiwon, You just afraid to say it” she said patted his hand “That one time when you got high fever and you woke up found Jiwon and I chat in living room? Its because you call her. You mumble her name even when you sick” she smiled “when we having ?” she chuckled “You got so drunk and called her name, its jiwonie you love sehun” she said and that successfully silent him and that was when he realize he love her.

Jiwon herself isn’t saint either. She date one guy from college one day she realize it’s Sehun who owned her heart. She thought it was stupid because he never saw her as a woman before. So she keep silent and continue her loveless relationship until her ex said the bomb

“You silly woman” he chuckled “I like you a lot Jiwonah, I adore you, keundee” he sighed “I thought we were not compatible in relationship”

Jiwon about to argue when he took her hand “find him jiwonie, the one you love, its not me” he handed her handmade scrapbook. It was supposed to belong to Sehun. She make that as a gift, but that day also the day Sehun introduce Joohyun. The scrapbook were made from poet that she glued into a paper. She didnt realize that his name still there.

“I… I’m sorry” she said regretfully. “I…”

“Its okay jiwonie, you love sehun all along, you just didn’t realize it”

They know deep inside their heart they love each other deeply and think there’s no need to confess. Everyday Sehun will showered Jiwon with his love action and same with her. He also vocals about he’s being jealous and how he will make Jiwon his wife someday.

Despite always jokes to each other and never confess their love, they know. It will be only them. Sehun and Jiwon since forever.

 

-

 

a/n

Next Chapter wil be coming soon :)