Hes the one I want!

I'm Not Your Romeo.

Kevin slumped on his bed. "I don't want to be king. How can I?!" His father sighed, "Because. I'm getting old... You need to understand that being king isn't as bad as it seems."

The young prince tightened his lips. "You want me to marry a man I've never met before and destroy Neres.... How am I supposed to do that?!" The king shook his head, "I don't know. But by the time your king, Neres will have a new king." Kevin raised his eyebrows, "Who?" "He's in the throne room. I don't know why he's trying to discuss peace treaties. It's not his kingdom yet."

Kevin leapt up and pulled his wrinkled shirt down and waltzed out the door, "I'll meet you downstairs father. We have a foreigner in our midst."

He remained calm until his footsteps were out of earshot of the old king. Kevin raced down the stairs and threw open the door to the throne room. A man with strong features stood, "Prince Kevin? I'm not here to discuss things with you. I need to talk to your father."

Kevin crossed his arms and flicked his hair out of his eyes, "You know me. But I don't know you. Also, Is that anyway to address a prince?!" The man huffed and cracked his knuckles, "I only know you cause I saw your portrait on my way in. Your attendant... Dongho was it? told me your name. Kevin Woo? Thats weird, Your fathers name is Shin Soohyun? How do you too look nothing alike and have different names and such?"

Kevin tightened his jaw and glared, "Don't worry about how our family works. Now are you going to introduce yourself or not?!"

Then man stood taller but didn't bow, "I'm Eli. Prince of Neres." Kevin took the prince in, he was well built, his face was attractive and at that moment, he felt a string pull on his heart, it skipped a beat and his head felt like it was spinning.

The minute the prince spoke his name without any harsh spikes coming towards him, he could sense the gentleness inside him. Eli starred at Kevin and shrugged, He wasn't much to look at. a scrawny boy who looked more like a girl then anything.

"Ah! I see you two have met. Kevin, You may leave. Don't be in the presence of him any longer." Kevin looked at his father with his eyes shining, "He's the one I wish to marry!" King Soohyun gasped. Eli's jaw dropped. and Kevin, was left with a racing heart and a surprised expression

(Author's Note: Sorry this is short, my grandmas screaming at me to sleep... and sorry i haven't written, I has a life outside of fanfictions ^__^ SO! I must leave now, Goodnight:D)