one shot

Happy 29th Birthday Nam Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Technology in this time is so advanced that anything can be made possible. One of which is what we call the hybrids. They have ears and tails like that of an animal but other than that their features are the same with humans. There are bunnies, dogs, cats, tigers, and so many more.

 

All the hybrids live together in a city far away from the humans because humans had once taken advantage of what they are. Thus, they are now free to be themselves without being judged or taken advantage to.

 

It was already mid-November which means, leaves that were green months ago have turned into orange and slowly fall to the ground. Cold air starts to spread out indicating that winter is just coming.

 

There’s this kid whose favorite season is fall as he loves the scenery the falling leaves make. He is Kim Sungkyu, a fox hybrid with auburn fox ears on top of his head and an auburn tail attached at the end of his spine. He has sharp eyes, a cute nose and thin lips. Just like his mom he had a pale complexion that compliments his tail color.

 

“Mom, I’m going to ride the swing” Sungkyu asked cutely and his mom nodded

He walks to the park near his house and sit on the swing as he watch the leaves fall from the branches He just counted 25 leaves fall from the branch when suddenly 3 other kids approached him.

 

“Yah! That’s our spot go find your own” the first kid with bear ears snapped

 

“B-But I-I was here f-first” Sungkyu defended

 

“It doesn’t matter, that’s our spot you ugly fox” the cheetah hybrid said back

 

Sungkyu didn’t have any choice since there were 3 of them and he doesn’t really know how to fight so he jumped off the swing and was about to walk away when the monkey hybrid tripped him with its tail.

 

He fell to the ground and the three kids laughed at him

 

“Uwa, you’re really an ugly fox. I can’t believe you exist” the monkey hybrid exclaimed and laughed again

 

Sungkyu can’t help it but cry, he got a wound on his knee and the insults the kids were telling him were too much. Sungkyu doesn’t believe in himself that much to begin with and now his low self-esteem has already reached the ground.

 

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing? Why did you make him cry? You’re all bad hyungs” yelped by a cute wolf hybrid that had seen the entire incident.

 

Woohyun advanced in front of the other hybrid kids, hiding away the crying Sungkyu. Sungkyu got curious so he lifted up his head to see who the brave soul was but he couldn’t see who it was the only thing he can see was the grayish tail wagging in front of him.

 

“What are you going to do about it small head are you going to bark at us” the bear hybrid challenged and his two friends laughed out loud

 

“You know, I maybe small but my Boohyun hyung taught me how to kick bad butts so if you don’t want to be kicked I suggest you turn around and walk away” Woohyun said glaring at the three of them.

 

The three other hybrids must have sensed the seriousness in Woohyun’s voice so they backed away. When he made sure they were gone he turned around and looked at Sungkyu who was busy following his tail with his eyes.

 

Sungkyu lost the tail and grunted but quickly realized that the wolf hybrid was looking at him. He wasn’t used to someone staring intently at him so he blushed at the sudden realization.

 

“Are you okay? Those guys aren’t going to bother you anymore” Woohyun said then crouched in front of him, his wolf ears were twitching upwards

 

Sungkyu suddenly remembered the words that those cruel kids told him and he can’t help but pout because he knows they're right.

 

“Hey, don’t be sad” Woohyun tried to coax him but it didn’t work.

 

“What they say is true though I’m ugly” Sungkyu said avoiding his gaze his fox ears were casted down as he was in the verge of crying.

 

“No they’re not. They’re the ugly ones. Don’t mind what they say, it isn’t true” Woohyun said confidently standing up and had his arms crossed. He didn’t see that there was a rock behind him that caused him to stumble. He pouted cutely and blushed as he was embarrassed of what happened.

 

Sungkyu laughed at Woohyun rather loudly because he thought that the wolf boy was funny and cute.

 

Seeing the laughing fox in front of him, Woohyun picked up the rock and placed it in front of him, he was about to let himself fall again when Sungkyu grabbed his wrist which caused him to stop.

 

“What are you doing?” Sungkyu asked curiously

 

“I’m going to trip myself again” Woohyun said cutely tilting his head to the side and smiling brightly

 

“Why?” Sungkyu asked raising his eyebrow; he thought the wolf boy was being stupid 'why would he trip himself again?'

 

“Because it made you laugh so I’m going to do it again” Woohyun replied back smiling brighter

 

Sungkyu was taken aback by his answer and blushed when he processed the words. He didn’t realize he had let go of Woohyun’s hand and Woohyun used this as an opportunity to trip himself again attempting to make Sungkyu laugh. But before he tripped himself  Sungkyu grabbed his wrist and stop him.

 

“You don’t have to do that, it’s not good” Sungkyu said pouting

 

“Yes it is. You laughed so it must be good” Woohyun insisted

 

“I laughed because you were being a bit stupid and you looked cute” Sungkyu said blushing as he whispered the last part

 

“Don’t let yourself fall again” Sungkyu added looking at Woohyun who was furrowing his eyebrows

 

“I’ll be sadder if you let yourself fall again” Sungkyu said shyly his lips were pouting

 

Woohyun looked like he was thinking about it hard

 

“Okay I won’t, but you have to promise not to be sad again” Woohyun stated holding out his pinky finger.

 

Sungkyu smiled shyly at that but nodded nonetheless and connected his pinky finger to Woohyun

 

“Promise” he said

 

“Good. What’s your name? I’m Nam Woohyun and I’m 6 years old” Woohyun introduced showing his eye smile

 

“I’m Kim Sungkyu, 7 years old” Sungkyu replied and Woohyun smiled more stepping closer to Sungkyu

 

“Cool. You’re older than me. Can I call you hyung then, can I? can I?” Woohyun asked excitedly and Sungkyu can’t help but return the smile and nod.

 

“Yey! We’re friends now. Oh wait, we’re not just friends, we’re best friends now. I’ll protect you Sungkyu hyung and I’ll always make you happy” Woohyun cutely said side-hugging Sungkyu and the latter can’t help but blush.

 

That’s how their friendship started; from that day on they always see each other at the park and play different games. A few days after their first meeting, Woohyun offered to walk Sungkyu home since they ended their game late. The days after, Woohyun would go to Sungkyu’s house to play or he would pick Sungkyu up so they can go to his house and play there.

 

As the two best friends spend more time with each other they become more and more close to the point that they were inseparable. Their families often tease them about not being able to live without each other and Woohyun being the greasy one claimed that he really won’t live without Sungkyu because his hyung is like an oxygen for him, he has to exist for Woohyun to exist as well which made Sungkyu a blushing mess.

 

“Urrrm” Sungkyu groaned as he felt something wet on his cheek stirring him from slumber

 

“Hyung~, wake up” Woohyun wailed as he his hyung’s cheek to wake him up. His hyung is really not a morning person he’s been trying to wake him up for the last 30 minutes

 

“Hyun-ie?” Sungkyu said as he recognized the voice and again he felt something wet on his cheek

 

“Yah! I told you to stop my face its gross. You’re a person not an animal” Sungkyu said shoving Woohyun away and wiped his face with Woohyun’s fluffy tail

 

“First of all hyung, we’re hybrids so technically we’re half animal. Lastly, I’ve been trying to wake you up for nearly an hour and you won’t even bother to wake up. I’ve used up all my energy already” Woohyun whined, his ears twitching as he sat on Sungkyu’s study chair

 

“What time is it anyway? Why are you here so early?” Sungkyu asked sitting up

 

“I knew you’d forget about it. You’re growing old hyung” he said teasingly

 

“Ouch!” Woohyun exclaimed as Sungkyu threw a pillow on him hitting his head

 

“Say that one more time” Sungkyu said challengingly aiming the pillow on Woohyun

 

“Okay, okay. It’s the first day of school hyung. We only have half an hour before the gate closes” Woohyun said looking at his watch

 

“Yah, why didn’t you tell me? Aish!” Sungkyu cried out running to his bathroom

 

Woohyun shook his head as he walked to Sungkyu’s closet and get his hyung’s uniform for him. Woohyun is already a junior while Sungkyu is his senior. They both attend the same school which was only 2 blocks away from their street. Woohyun’s house is only 5 houses away from Sungkyu’s house.

 

After preparing his hyung’s things he went down and told Mrs. Kim he’d wait for Sungkyu outside. A few minutes later, Sungkyu came running out of the house and Woohyun chuckled at him when he saw that his uniform was a mess.

 

“Yah! let’s go” Sungkyu groaned pulling Woohyun’s wrist

 

Luckily they didn’t get late or they would have to spend their morning at the guidance office writing ‘I will not be late anymore’

 

Woohyun walked Sungkyu to his room as he always did for the past years. He once said that he wants to make sure nothing bad will happen to his hyung. He also comes to Sungkyu’s room before recess so they can walk to the canteen together, afraid that Sungkyu would be hurt.

 

Sungkyu is very clumsy and Woohyun doesn’t want him to be hurt or let anyone bully his hyung just like what some kids did to Sungkyu when they first met. Woohyun always guards Sungkyu as much as he can and he doesn’t want to see his hyung cry or even just sad. He always makes sure that Sungkyu is happy and protected.

 

“You know you don’t have to do this. I’m older than you Woohyun, I can take care of myself” Sungkyu said but still let Woohyun walk him to his classroom

 

“Yeah right! You’re older but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re careless and clumsy” Woohyun teased which Sungkyu replied with a smack to Woohyun’s head.

 

“Wait up for me here later okay.” Woohyun said and he quickly ran to his class

 

Since it was only the first day of school they only did some introductory activities and the teachers only discussed their house rules. Woohyun’s class was dismissed earlier.

 

“Sungyeol-ah save me and Sungkyu hyung a seat okay” Woohyun said as he ran out of the classroom to fetch his hyung

 

“I see, Woohyun’s stil Sungkyu hyung’s little pup?” Howon, a tiger hybrid, said

 

“Well, what do you expect from him? He’s stupid and in love” Sungyeol, the dog hybrid, replied

 

“I wonder when he’ll tell Sungkyu hyung about it” Howon asked curiously

 

“How can he tell Sungkyu hyung what he doesn’t know himself” Sungyeol asked and they both laugh at their clueless friend

 

Woohyun reached Sungkyu’s classroom before the bell rings so he still have to wait a few more minutes outside the classroom. When finally the bell rang, he waited patiently for his hyung.

 

“Woohyun-ah you’re here early. Sungkyu’s copying some notes on the board” a hamster hybrid said

 

“Hey, Doojoon hyung it’s been a while. Our teacher dismissed us early” Woohyun replied. They chatted for a while together with a guinea pig and chinchilla hybrid named Junhyung and Taecyeon until they had to go and do something.

 

A few more minutes, Sungkyu went out of the room with an annoyed face. Woohyun had to suppress his chuckle so Sungkyu won’t get mad at him

 

“What happened hyung?” he asked

 

“I couldn’t find my pencil. I spent 10 minutes looking for it in the whole classroom but I couldn’t find it” Sungkyu said pouting

 

“I think I have an extra one do you need it now?” Woohyun asked looking for his pencil case

 

“No it’s okay. It’s just, it’s the first day of school and nothing good has happened to me yet” Sungkyu said as he walk to the cafeteria.

 

Woohyun followed him and they walk side by side. They talked about something and nothing just like always. When they reach the canteen they spotted their friends on the table near the corner

 

“Hyung, I’ll go get your food, go and sit there first” Woohyun said as he falls in line for his and his hyung’s food

 

Sungkyu walked to where their friends are just like Woohyun said.

 

“Sungkyu hyung, where’s Woohyun? I haven’t seen him for ages” a squirrel hybrid named Sungjong asked

 

“He’s getting food. So what have you guys been up to?” Sungkyu asked back as he snatched a fry from his friend

 

“Hyung, that’s mine” Sungyeol whined

 

“Aren’t we friends Yeol? What’s yours is mine” Sungkyu said smiling

 

Their group of friends consists of; Howon and Sungyeol who are Woohyun’s classmates, Dongwoo who was a panda hybrid and in the same year as Sungkyu but from another section, Sungjong a squirrel hybrid who was in first year, Myungsoo a cat hybrid in second year and the two inseparable friends. They’ve been friends since middle school thus; they all are very close but not as close as Sungkyu and Woohyun.

 

Woohyun arrived a few minutes later with their food and they all talk about how their summer went. The rest of the day went out quickly and soon enough they were on their way home.

 

Woohyun walked Sungkyu home and stayed at Sungkyu’s house for a while to bother his hyung before he finally went home and did his assignment.

 

Weeks had passed and Sungkyu had to wait for Woohyun until his soccer practice gets done every day so they can walk home together. Woohyun and Howon are both soccer players and this year the coach chose Woohyun to be the team captain.

 

It was another afternoon where Sungkyu had to wait for Woohyun at the bleachers when he heard a guy calling for his name.

 

“Hi Sungkyu-ssi” a lion hybrid approached him. Sungkyu watched him as he rub the back of his neck smiling a bit shyly

 

Sungkyu thought of who he was because he looks familiar then suddenly he remembered the guy from his batch but from another section

 

“Hmm, you’re Ji Changwook right, captain of the baseball team?” Sungkyu asked hesitantly as he wasn’t sure if he remembered the name correctly

 

“Yes, I am. I didn’t know that you knew about me” he said chuckling

 

“Who wouldn’t? I mean you’re practically one of the most popular guys in school. So uhm, do you need something from me?” Sungkyu asked brightly

 

“Uhm, I just wanted to ask if you’re free on Saturday night” Changwook asked straightly

 

Sungkyu was surprised, this is the first time that someone asks him out and he’s the baseball team captain for that. Lots of guys and girls are after Changwook and he’s asking him out.

 

Changwook was a bit tall and had a muscular built. He had amazing eyes and fair complexion which is definitely one of Sungkyu’s types.

 

Sungkyu didn’t realize he was taking too long to answer until he saw Changwook’s dejected face probably thinking he got rejected.

 

Sungkyu might be stupid but he’s not that stupid to reject a handsome guy’s offer so he said yes. The bright face Changwook showed him after he answered made him smile because really, how can he look so cute like that. They talked for a few minutes more before Changwook had to leave but he didn’t forget to ask for Sungkyu’s number. Sungkyu smiled as he watched Changwook walk away waving at him.

 

He was too immersed with Changwook’s company that he failed to notice an annoyed wolf with flaring eyes and whose hair was still wet because he ran straight to the bleachers as soon as he finished showering, not even bothering to dry his hair off since he didn’t want to make Sungkyu wait any longer.

 

Woohyun was really annoyed but if you ask him why, he’ll most likely scowl at you for he himself, doesn’t know why he felt annoyed. One thing he’s sure of though is that he hates the fact that some guy made his Sungkyu smiled like an idiot.

 

Woohyun quickly shook his head when he realized he referred Sungkyu as ‘his Sungkyu’ He cleared his throat and finally Sungkyu broke out from his trance but his smile was still there.

 

“Woohyun-ah you’re here already” Sungkyu muttered

 

“Yeah, I was here since 5 minutes ago but clearly you didn’t notice because you were daydreaming, seriously, hyung? Daydreaming at this hour?” he said annoyed

 

“I wasn’t daydreaming idiot” Sungkyu said as he grabbed his bag and start walking and Woohyun gets annoyed more when he saw Sungkyu blushed.

 

‘What the hell is he blushing for’ Woohyun thought

 

“Really now? Are you going to lie to me? Your face says it all. Look how red you are” Woohyun said pointing at Sungkyu’s red face

 

“I’m not” Sungkyu defended and continued walking

 

“Say uhm, Woohyun. Do you know Ji Changwook, he’s the captain of the baseball team” Sungkyu asked smiling and Woohyun was getting really annoyed of Sungkyu’s behavior but he let it go and just hummed.

 

‘I knew that guy was familiar. I wonder what he and hyung talked about’ Woohyun thought

 

‘Aish! Why am I being shy all of a sudden, Woohyun’s my best friend he needs to know’ Sungkyu thought. He was having an internal battle with himself whether he should tell Woohyun about the date or should he just wait for Woohyun to ask.

 

“He asked me out” Sungkyu blurted out after a few moments of silence

 

Woohyun stopped walking which caused Sungkyu to stop as well; he’s kind of worried about Woohyun’s reaction. He turned around to read Woohyun’s expression but he couldn’t decipher what the younger thought.

 

A few seconds later, Woohyun smiled half-heartedly but Sungkyu didn’t notice.

 

“Really? When are you two going out?” Woohyun asked then continue walking. Sungkyu followed him and smiled, glad that Woohyun was okay with it.

 

They actually had a deal when they were still kids that before they date someone, the other should know the person first so Sungkyu thought Woohyun will be mad

 

“On Saturday night” Sungkyu said smiling brightly

 

Woohyun stopped walking then turned to Sungkyu. He eyed him skeptically.

 

“Saturday night? Are you serious? We’re going to Hoya’s house that night aren’t we?” Woohyun asked

 

“Oh shoot! I forgot. But I don’t think the guys would mind if I missed out one night right?” Sungkyu said hopefully

 

“You’re going to help me talk to them right? Come on Woohyun please, this is my first date. And its Ji Changwook who asked me out” Sungkyu said showing Woohyun his infamous aegyo

 

Sungkyu rarely uses aegyo because being cute is not being manly so he only shows aegyo when he needs it.

 

It’s not like Sungkyu had a crush on Changwook but he can’t help but feel giddy since it’s his first date and Changwook was really handsome.

 

Woohyun sigh “Fine, you owe me lunch for a whole week” he said and continued to walk with Sungkyu

 

Saturday night came really fast and the rest of the gang teased Sungkyu so much about his so called 'first date' and all Sungkyu could give them were either a smack in the head or a flustered face.


 

They kept bugging Sungkyu about how the date went and he could only tell them it was great.


 

However, there was one person who didn't like the way Sungkyu gets red whenever Changwook's name get mentioned or the way they exchange glances when they see each other in the cafeteria or even the hallway or even the way Sungkyu moves his tail shyly whenever Changwook would talk to him. Worst of all, Woohyun hates the way Sungkyu smiles dreamily whenever he's texting Changwook.


 

"Don't you have soccer practice today Hyun? Why are you here?" Sungkyu asked looking at him while flipping the page of his book. He had a test tomorrow so he's studying


 

"Wow hyung, am I not allowed to be here anymore just because you're dating?" Woohyun asked letting the other know how annoyed he was of the question

It was Saturday 3 weeks after the first date and you could say that both Woohyun and Sungkyu were busy to spend time together anymore and with Changwook constantly asking Sungkyu on a date and Woohyun getting busier with soccer practice it's safe to say that the two best friends hadn't been together for the last weeks.


 

Sungkyu looked at Woohyun's direction lying on his bed, ears twitching down like a kicked puppy, glaring at the ceiling.


 

Sungkyu chuckled at his wolf best friend who looked really annoyed. He closed his book and walked to the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed looking at his best friend and Woohyun just glared at him


 

"Is my pup mad at me?" Sungkyu asked poking Woohyun's tummy Woohyun just glared at him more


 

"No! Why would I be mad?" Woohyun gruff swatting Sungkyu's hand from him


 

"You are mad. I was just asking if you don't have practice today" Sungkyu said smiling


 

"No, you asked what I was doing here. Should I just leave then" Woohyun asked getting out of the bed


 

Sungkyu stopped him by holding his wrist and pulling him back to the bed


 

Sungkyu started tickling Woohyun on his stomach. He sat on his stomach so he can stop him from moving then pinned his two hands on the bed and tickled Woohyun more


 

However, Woohyun was a lot stronger than him so the position was changed. Woohyun was now on top of Sungkyu tickling him to death.


 

"HAHAHAHA.... Hyun.... P-Please... HAHAHAHA... Stop" Sungkyu gasped


 

"You know hyung, you should have thought about it before you attacked me" Woohyun said still tickling him


 

Woohyun stopped his ministrations upon hearing Sungkyu moan when he accidentally brushed the back of Sungkyu's tail


 

Sungkyu didn't seem to notice this and was just glad the tickling stops. He gasped trying to catch his breath


 

Woohyun could feel something stirring in his stomach but he didn't know what it was. He moved to the edge of the bed far from Sungkyu before he let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding


 

Woohyun has been feeling weird lately. Whenever Sungkyu's with him or they were too close to each other his heart would start beating fast like it was going to leave his chest out. Then when Sungkyu would talk about Changwook he feels his heart being squeezed out that he can't breathe


 

Woohyun doesn't understand himself these days and he doesn't know what to do he tried to figure out what's wrong with his heart and was actually scared at first that he thought he was sick


 

"Yah! Are you listening?" Sungkyu said hitting Woohyun's shoulder lightly


 

"Huh? Sorry, what were you saying?" Woohyun asked bewildered


 

"I was asking if you really don't have practice today. Is everything okay? I was the one attacked yet your face is all flustered" Sungkyu said poking his cheeks


 

"Sorry hyung, I was just thinking something. We don't have practice, coach said we should rest for the day since our first match is this week" Woohyun said calmly


 

"Oh yeah! Your first match is on friday? Right?" Sungkyu asked hesitantly


 

"Yeah, I thought you forgot" Woohyun said teasingly

 

"Why would I forget about that? Anyway I uh, I have to tell you something" Sungkyu said nervously

 

Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows and his heart was beating so fast in an unpleasant way. Woohyun tried to calm his heart down before he asked.


 

"W-What is it?" Woohyun stuttered lowly


 

"Uhm, well you know how Changwook and I have been hanging out lately right" Sungkyu started, Woohyun nods even though his heart was really being anxious. He feels that whatever Sungkyu is going to say he wouldn't like it.


 

"Well, uhm Changwook hyung asked me to uhm go with him somewhere on friday" Sungkyu hesitantly. There were a few moments of silence before Woohyun looked at Sungkyu intently. Sungkyu could see his disappointment and he can't help but feel guilty.


 

"Hyun, it's just your first match I mean we both know you're going to win that--" Sungkyu was cut off


 

"You've never missed any of my games before" Woohyun whispered


 

"Huh?" Sungkyu asked since he didn't hear what Woohyun was whispering


 

"Nothing, don't worry about it hyung. Go and have a date with Changwook hyung" Woohyun said forcing a smile


 

Sungkyu could see that Woohyun was not happy about the fact that he's gonna miss his game.


 

He actually told Changwook about this but he said he already bought the ticket for the show and it couldn't be cancelled.


 

Woohyun still stayed at Sungkyu's house and they both watch movies but neither was talking to the other.


 

Sungkyu was busy contemplating on what he was going to do so he could make it up to Woohyun while Woohyun was busy thinking about the pain in his heart and fighting with himself about this weird feeling he feels for Sungkyu

It was getting late and Woohyun had to go home he could stay and sleep at Sungkyu's house but he refuses the elder's offer with the reason that Sungkyu has to study for his exam.


 

When Woohyun arrived at his house he saw Boohyun on the couch watching some late night show


 

"Hey pup, what's with the long face?" Boohyun asked patting the space beside him gesturing Woohyun to sit with him. Woohyun complied since he thought he needs someone to talk to.


 

"Did you and Sungkyu fought?" Boohyun asked and Woohyun was surprised he hears Boohyun chuckles


 

"Why do you look so surprise? You don't really get sad unless Sungkyu's involve with it. Look at your ears drooping down" Boohyun said giggling


 

"We didn't fight, it's just he can't come to my first game because he has a date" Woohyun spat bitterly


 

"Oh, now I get it" Boohyun said with a teasing tone but Woohyun ignored him.


 

They remained silent for the next few minutes until Woohyun broke it.


 

"Hyung?" Woohyun called hesitantly


 

"W-what does it m-mean when a certain someone gets close to you and your h-heart suddenly b-beats so fast it feels like it's going to uhm, explode and uhm come out from your chest?" Woohyun asked voice low


 

"W-what does it m-mean when that c-certain someone gets too close to s-someone else and you feel your heart being squeezed out to the point that you can't breathe" Woohyun added voice still low that if Boohyun wasn't listening intently he could have missed it out.


 

Shock wasn't even the perfect word to describe how Boohyun feels. He'd never seen his brother looking so sad and lifeless until now. Both of his ears were drooping down and his tail wasn't wagging annoyingly which clearly shows how sad he is.

Woohyun and Boohyun are so close to each other even before, when they were still kids. Woohyun often tells his brother what he can't tell their mom or their dad and as for this case what he can't tell Sungkyu because he knows Boohyun will always be there for him.


 

He didn't answer, because Woohyun knows the answer to his own question instead, he scooted closer to his brother side hugging him.


 

That was all it take for Woohyun to shed tears. He wants to smack himself for being so stupid and careless.

 

He cried and cried to Boohyun and his brother just rubbed his back. Good thing his parents was out of town right now so it was only Boohyun who can hear his cries.


 

"I'm so s-stupid hyung" Woohyun said in between his sobs


 

"Shh, you're not stupid Namu" Boohyun whispered coaxing his brother


 

"I am! How can I fall in love with my own best friend that's just really ridiculous" Woohyun said laughing and crying at the same time


 

"There's nothing ridiculous about that" Boohyun said


 

"Yes there is. Hyung, Sungkyu has been, has been my best friend since I was 6 and, and I'm not supposed to, supposed to fall in love with him. God! I'm so stupid" Woohyun spat angrily sobbing in between, smacking his head which Boohyun stopped


 

"Woohyun stop that, you can just tell him about it" Boohyun tried


 

"And what? lose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter