Play With Me

Play With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play With Me

 Chaeyeon was feeling very sad those days, Sakura was acting distant for some time now and she didn't know why. Instead of spending time with Chaeyeon her friend was playing games on Computer, Nintendo Switch and PS4. Chaeyeon didn't know what she could do, maybe there was a way to get Sakura's attention and finally be noticed again? The answer came in a friday evening while spending some time with Wonyoung.

"Unnie, maybe you should start playing a game too? Wouldn't it be nice to play with Kkura-unnie? Maybe even win against her? That would be fun." The younger girl asked Chaeyeon with a smirk.

"That isn't a bad idea" Chaeyeon thought to herself. Maybe she could get good in a game and make a bet with Sakura. She would make sure to create a situation that there was no way her friend would be able to dodge.

"Wonyo, that is a great idea! But which game? I wouldn't know where to start..." Chaeyeon was really worried that she wouldn't be good enough to beat Sakura in any game. No matter which one she chose.

"First of all unnie, Video games should be about having fun and relaxing. It is a great hobby! Me and Yujin often play it when we have time. I recommend you a Fighting Game. It is fast and you can surprise Sakura and definitely win against her. Let's play Tekken 7! Give it a shot!"

And that is what Chaeyeon did. Wonyoung gave her the wireless controller, it fit Chaeyeon's hands nicely. Maybe in the end she would be able to play it well.

The characters screen had too many choices. Chaeyeon thought it was amusing how beautiful the girls were. She started to browse each one of them until she saw one that caught her attention,"Nina Williams" was her name. A blonde tall beautiful fighter, the blonde girl somehow resembled herself. She thought Nina was a solid choice and pressed the button.

"Good choice unnie!" Wonyoung said. "I will play with Asuka".

The fight started with an male announcer voice saying "ROUND 1 FIGHT!".

Chaeyeon was ovewhelmed by how fast everything was. Wonyoung was nice enough to wait for her do something instead of starting to unleash an attack.

"Unnie, don't think so much. The fun thing about fighting games is that even pressing the buttons randomly you can still win" said the younger girl laughing.

Chaeyeon followed the advice. She started to press the foward button with the square button right after. Nina's character threw a punch. "So the square button is a punch" Chaeyeon thought to herself. It didn't take long to learn the function of each button. Punch, kick, guard, throw and many others came naturally. Wonyoung easily won the first fights, but after almost forty minutes playing Chaeyeon was already doing small combos and finally winning rounds.

"Wow unnie! You guard so well! I am trying to make these combos I've learned, but you are not letting me" Wonyoung was finding their bonding moment really fun.

"This game is actually addicting Wonyo" replied Chaeyeon. "I want to learn more combos with Nina! By the way, isn't it weird how full of themselves Nina and Asuka are? They say the weirdest thing after winning... they are so not like us".

"I am amazed by Asuka's body. Look her! Her s are ten times bigger than mine!" Wonyoung replied with honesty.

"Wonyo!" Chaeyeon exclaimed. "You silly! You look perfect. I know I have been playing games for under one hour with you. But if I noticed something it is that they put these girls with unrealistic body proportions. You are stunning little sis and you will become as amazing as celebrities like Seolhyun and Suzy in the future".

"Really? Do you think so unnie?" Wonyoung replied holding Chaeyeon's hands.

"I know so! And I will be very proud of you" Chaeyeon affirmed.

"You know what unnie? You are a true angel! I've never met someone as angelic as you. You always call us beautiful, but you are the one that is beautiful! Inside and out. Kkura-unnie is lucky that you like her so much." Wonyoung finished her words and gave Chaeyeon a tight hug and a kiss on her cheeks. "Unnie, if you want to play more there is always the option to play online! I will definitely play more with you. I just have to talk to Yujin. Your words inspired me" Wonyoung continued before leaving with a sweet smile on her face.

Chaeyeon followed her dongsaeng advice. She played some matches online and it was a lot of fun. She also went to practice mode to learn more combos. She lost track of time playing Tekken 7 and only stopped when Wonyoung returned bringing her a cup of tea and biscuits.

"You always take care of me, I will take care of you a little too" Wonyoung said.

"Thank you Wonyo, how it was with Yujin?" Chaeyeon asked.

"1000% success!" Wonyoung replied giving Chaeyeon a side hug. "Let's sleep. We have a lot of dance practice to do and singing as well when we wake up."

"You are right Wonyo, beside I don't want Sakura-chan to see me playing."

The next weeks things between Chaeyeon and Sakura didn't change at all. They still talked, but it wasn't like before. It came to a point Chaeyeon avoided facing Sakura because the pain was too much, instead, more than ever she focused in playing Tekken 7. She played with Wonyoung many more times and also online. Chaeyeon decided she would be ready to face Sakura when she hit the 19th dan which had the name "Savior", and after hundred of battles and exactly five weeks of intense gaming she was more than ready.

The opportunity finally came on an evening they were alone in dorm. Chaeyeon knew most girls would go out. She made sure to tell Wonyoung about her plan and her dongsaeng gladly helped with it. There was nothing on her way, she would win against Sakura and finally find if the girl felt the same way she did. Chaeyeon walked to the room Sakura was in and knocked the door which the girl opened.

"Unnie! Do you want to eat anything? We are alone tonight and I am worried you may get hungry".

"Thank you Chae, but I am ok. I am here playing Fortnite with some of my friends back home"

Chaeyeon wasn't going to give up. She knew something was wrong and more than ever she wanted to win against Sakura and make the girl tell her everything.

"Actually, I was thinking we could play a bit of PS4. Yesterday Wonyoung and I played

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter