Tell Me

Tell Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yeon and Seul were in charged of making sure that their sorority sisters had everything they needed to run their booths proficiently for their Beta Delta Nu fundraiser for The House of Sharing. It was one of their annual events they did and wanted to make sure to raise more money than they did last year like every year. Anyways, the sisters were currently making deliveries of drinks, snacks, and materials to the six booths they were running on the school's campus. Yeon was in charge of the Dunk Tank, Karaoke Time, and the Art Gallery where as Seul managed the Intimacy Booth, Picture Time, and Snack Bar.

"Alright, here's you guys' stuff." Yeon informed her fellow members as she dropped off a large bag of items for the three girls to use who were currently running the Dunk Tank before the next set of girls took over. "Anything else?"

"Yeah." Jiyoon responded as she was free compare to the other two.

"Hmm?"

Jiyoon glanced at her mischievously before facing the line that was waiting their turn to throw the ball.

"Who ever dunks Goeun first will win a date with our very own, Lee Yeon!" Jiyoon announced happily as Yeon smacked her.

"What? That's not how it works." Yeon muttered at her harshly, but Jiyoon shrugged her shoulders with an aloof smile.

"Oh, well, it's another way we can raise money for the charity. Besides, you even offered yourself as a prize when we were discussing about it at the meeting."

"When?"

"Yesterday."

"I was joking."

"Well, it's not a joke now."

Jiyoon nudged Yeon as Yeon nudged her back out of annoyance.

"It was a sarcastic joke. I wasn't being literal."

"I know."

"Jerk."

Jiyoon laughed as Yeon nudged her once more in annoyance.

"C'mon people! Pay Minjoo to get three tries and if you get it on the first try and dunk me, you get to go on a date with Lee Yeon after this whole thing is over! Plus you'll be helping a great cause!" Goeun cheered happily as Yeon glared at her before speaking. "I'ma dunk you myself, Goeun."

Goeun stuck her tongue out at her before she suddenly felt herself descend into the water a second later.

"And it looks like we have our winner that has won a date with Yeonnie!" Minjoo announced happily while making jazz hands at the male. "Tadah!"

Yeon let out a low groan while making a face upon seeing one of the campus' heartthrobs, Kevin Moon, who was also a member of the popular fraternity, Sigma Tau Beta, standing there with a wide smile in her direction.

"Oh, would you look at that. It seems that I won on the first try." Kevin stated in a nonchalant manner with a smile.

"That's not fair! He totally front cut all of us when we were waiting longer just now!" A male shouted from the back, but Minjoo dismissed his remark.

"Kevin paid and donated a higher number than originally and was allowed V.I.P status."

Minjoo continued on with the dunking as Goeun climbed back onto the bench while Jiyoon called over Kevin. By the time he walked on over though Yeon had already disappeared.

"Um, where did she go?" Kevin asked as he and Jiyoon looked around them, but Yeon was no where in sight.

"Hmm, she probably went to finish the rest of her errands, but don't worry. You're totally guaranteed that date, Kevin." Jiyoon confirmed with a playful smile. "She may be heading over to the Art Gallery next. You'll probably catch her there."

"Alright, thanks, Jiyoon." Kevin said with a smile before waving her off and heading towards the said booth.

"Oh, yes, Seul! You're a life savior!" Ayeon stated in a relieved tone. "We just ran out of hand sanitizers and wipes."

Ayeon took the bags from Seul and sift through it to find the two items she was looking for as Seul laughed.

"That must mean it's going quite well, yeah?"

"You have no idea. Hyorin's been kissing left to right while Yewon has been hugging and kissing left to right."

"And you?"

"All the above."

Ayeon made a face while smearing on a bit of hand sanitizer as Seul laughed again.

"Well, that's good. Also, I got you guys the dragon fruit drinks y'all wanted and each of you a double fudge cookie, too. Let the other two, know, too, Ayeon."

"Got it."

"Okay, I'm gonna get going to the Picture Time since a few of the participants ran off with a few of the props. Well, from what Jimin has told me."

"Alright, thanks again, Seul."

"You're welcome."

Just as Seul was about to leave she suddenly heard her name being called by Hyorin.

"What up, Hyorin?"

"He says he wants a kiss from you." Hyorin said with a smile as she pointed at the male who Seul recognized as one of Sigma Tau Beta's popular member and a very charming one at that, Lee Minho.

"Did you tell him that I wasn't part of this booth?" Seul asked as Hyorin nodded while answering. "Yeah, but he offered this."

Hyorin held up a bank note that was clearly two times more than the asking price they had set up originally. Because of this it had halted the other participants to receive their own perks from the other two girls. Seul walked over to Hyorin, plucked the money from her hand, set it down on the table, and slid it over to Minho.

"Hi there. I'm sorry, but I'm not part of this booth and so won't be giving out any of the perks." Seul said with a feign smile. "If you would kindly leave we need to get back to our activities, please.Thank you and have a good evening."

Minho just smirked as he placed another bank note on top of the one she had pushed back at him and slid it back towards her.

"This is a fundraiser, right, Seul? You do wanna help the charity that you're trying to raise funds, right?" He asked in condescending-like tone that was more musing than patronizing.

"Yes it is and yes I wanna help out the charity that Beta Delta Nu is doing a fundraiser for."

"Then it's all for a good cause."

"Yeah, Seul. It's all for a good cause. It's really not that bad." Yewon assured her friend as Seul side glanced her before glancing back at Minho.

"You can ask the three who are helping running the Intimacy Booth as it's just the same thing."

"But don't you want my money?"

Minho picked up the two bills and slightly waved them in front of Seul in a taunting manner. Seul rolled her eyes, but kept calm.

"I, personally, don't want your money, but yes I would love your money to help out those at The House of Sharing."

"What's going on?! Can we get the line moving!" A male shouted from the back of the line which caused the quartet to glance at one another.

Ayeon came up from behind Seul and whispered in her ear. "It's just a kiss, Seul, but then again, you can if you want. You don't have to do it."

"Clearly, but he's adamant about wanting one and isn't leaving." Seul whispered back.

The other two joined in on the private conversation.

"So what do you want to do, Seul?" Hyorin asked. "I mean, I can offer the kiss or Yewon can."

"That or we both can." Yewon suggested. "We were the ones to sign up for this and the others who'll take over the next shift, but not you."

"It's whatever. How long is the kiss for?"

"Just a few seconds." The trio replied.

"How long is a few seconds?"

"Five seconds tops." Hyorin answered.

"Okay. A kiss is a kiss and if it helps our sorority and the charity, then it's a win-win." Seul gave in not wanting to drag this any long and wanting to get this done and over with.

"Just a kiss, right?" Seul asked directing the question as Minho.

He nodded.

"And then you'll leave and go on your merry way so that the others can enjoy themselves?"

Minho nodded again with a smirk.

"Fine, throw in another bill and I'll give you a kiss."

Seul said with a smirk as Minho's face turned to one of surprised before recovering with another charming smile.

"Sure."

Minho brought out a third bill and held it with the others in one hand while Seul leaned forward and grabbed his shirt to pull him towards her which caught Minho off guard by her sudden action. Seul's smirked grew wider before placing her lips against his. To the on-lookers, it seemed like forever, but to Seul she counted the seconds down before breaking the kiss and letting go of Minho's shirt. She plucked the money from out of his hand with a satisfied smile.

"Thank you for your contribution, Lee Minho! The ladies of The House of Sharing appreciate your kindness and generosity." Seul said in a customer service like voice before turning around and handing the money to Ayeon and bidding her fellow sisters a goodbye and wave.

Seul didn't bother to glance at Minho to see his reaction as she had other things to take care of.

"Hello, ladies." Yeon greeted two of the girls running the singing booth.

"Yeon! Yes! Gimme, gimmie, gimmie." Jieun chanted as she took one of the bags from Yeon and went through it to find her snacks.

"Is she okay?" Yeon whispered to the other girl, Yaxin.

"She's been picked as the sing-a-long partner since we started and she's running low on energy." Yaxin explained with a chuckle.

"Then why not take her spot for some of them?"

"She won't let me."

As if on cue, Jieun, was chosen as a sing-a-long partner and she dashed off to join the female participant without hesitation.

"See what I mean?" Yaxin said with a shrug.

"Ah, yeah, but you could have stopped her."

"I could, but I won't."

"Then why join Karaoke Time when you're not in the mood?"

"It's easier than the others and I don't really have to do anything."

"True."

"Anyways, a last minute date with the Kevin Moon, eh?" Yaxin mused while shooting Yeon a suggestive expression.

"Psh, it's not even like that and how did you even know?"

Yaxin held up her phone.

"Jiyoon put it in the group chat."

"Of course she would. I'ma dunk her in the water once this is over."

"What's wrong with the date though? Kevin's a nice guy."

"And so?"

"I thought you wanted to date? You did offered yourself as that prize for this."

"It was just a joke. A joke." Yeon huffed with a roll of her eyes. "Don't y'all get my sarcasm by now?"

"We do, but we take it seriously just to mess with ya."

"Hah, funny. Not. Anyways, I wanted to go with the flow and if it happens, it happens. Besides, Sigma Tau Beta guys are too full of themselves."

"He's actually a sweetheart and a total dork. Kinda your type."

"I don't have a type."

"Yeah, you do."

"And what's that, Yaxin?"

"A guy who's smile reaches his eyes."

"Shut up. He doesn't have nice eyes or a smile."

"It's because you don't see him like that, that's why. Also, you have him in like a few of your classes. How could you not have noticed those gorgeous smiles and eyes, hmm?"

"Because I just do my work and pay attention in class, duh."

"Girl. Sigma Tau Beta and Beta Delta Nu are associated with one another. We have a lot of social gatherings and events with one another this past year. You must be hella blind or something."

"Whatever, Yaxin. Don't care. Let's not talk about him. Do you guys need anything else?"

"Yeah, I want you and your little date-in-waiting to sing a duet."

Yaxin pointed behind her with a playful smile and Yeon turned her head to see that Kevin was in the crowd enjoying the performance of Jeonghee and the female participant. Yeon whipped her head to glare at Yaxin while backhanding Yaxin's arm.

"Hell no. I can't sing."

"He can though and he even plays the piano and guitar. Ohh, he used to play the saxophone, too."

"Not the point, Yaxin."

Just then Yeon felt her phone vibrate and went to check it before putting it away.

"Anyways, I gotta get going. Seohee, Sally and Christina need more paper and color ink. Later."

Yaxin grabbed a hold of Yeon's arm.

"Aww, but you two would be so cute singing together."

"Then you can sing with Kevin, Yaxin. Because you can definitely sing and I can't, so y'all would look cuter."

"You do know that he likes you, right?"

Yaxin finally admitted as Yeon looked at her weirdly.

"You're kidding, right? This isn't some weird attempt for your own amusing, yeah?"

"No, no. The girls and I might have well tried getting the two of you together for the past year."

"Yaxin, seriously?"

"I'm sorry, Yeon, but it's so painful to watch Kevin try to muster up the courage to ask you out, but he bails at the last second and makes a fool of himself."

"This is college, not high school, Yaxin."

"Ugh, whatever, Yeon, but I'm telling you the truth. Kevin likes you. Also, Seul mentioned that you thought Kevin was pretty cute, too, and it made it easier."

"Yeah, he's cute, but that doesn't really anything."

"Seul says that when you think someone's cute it means that you start developing a crush on them later on."

"I'ma dunk Seul in a tank of water, too."

"So you're not denying it? That's a good thing."

"No comment, but later. Need to get to the Art Gallery."

Yeon tugged her arm from Yaxin's grip and waved her off before dashing away.

Seul arrived at the photo booth and set down the bags before rummaging through them to find the props needed. After finding them she looked up to hand the items to Jimin, Yerin, or Sori, but they were preoccupy by the many people wanting to take photos.

"Hmm, this one should definitely bring in the money, but I feel bad for whoever has to upload the images and set it all up though. Oh well, it ain't me though."

Seul laughed at what she said while wondering if she should ask Sori to teach her how to actually operate a DSLR camera. It seemed fun and she wanted to at least try it once. Seul also thought that the people may have wanted an actual machine picture booth, but noticed that they were enjoying themselves with their pictures being taken by Sori. She knew Sori would captur

Please log in to read the full chapter