Show you the world

Show you the world

There's no time when people aren't busy in the hospital. Just by walking at the hallways, you can catch a glimpse of rushing nurses, straight faces of patients without a hint of hope and you can hear a pained sound which will make you somehow weak too. That's why Seulgi never dreamed of becoming an employee of this kind of organization. She can't bear to see the other party in pain because she's too helpless to ease their agony. 

 

 

The sunlight peeping through the windows provided adequate light and warmth. Seulgi thinks that the warmth is what makes the patients feel at home. The closer she gets to the designated room, the slower her pace is. She tightened her grip at the basket of fruit with her pair of mushy hands. Seulgi hesitated to push herself inside the room since it's her first time in a while visiting a sick. Her father. 

 

 

Her hand reached for the cold knob and twisted it in one go, revealing the whole appearance of the room. The young lass was expecting to see her father only but there's one occupant too. The other patient didn't spare Seulgi a glance. She just shrugged and scooted closer to her father's bed. Seulgi never thought that the atmosphere will be that light since she used to have grudges towards the elder. Mr. Kang made her daughter sit at the corner of his wide bed. They exchanged untold stories while Seulgi peels fruit and would shove it gently to the elder's mouth. As she drove her father to sleep, Seulgi checked the other patient in her peripheral vision. 

 

 

It is evident that the girl just finished weeping. She's back with her stoic expression. Seulgi grabbed a piece of citrus and walked towards her. As Seulgi was only few steps away, the patient shot a piercing stare in her eyes which made her stop in her tracks. Seeing that Seulgi didn't back down, the latter's expression soften and seemed more welcoming. That's the time when Seulgi let out her friendly and genuine smile and the latter's invisible wall broke down in it's own accord. 

 

 

"Hello, it's my first time seeing you-"

"Because you've never been here before." Seulgi was taken aback with the counterattack but she didn't mind it because she fell in love with her voice and the bud of eagerness within her started to bloom. 

 

 

"I know that you're Kang Seulgi. Anyways, the name's Wendy." If Seulgi isn't holding at the metal rails of Wendy's bed as a support, she would end up in the ground. Her voice seems so y and heavenly that Seulgi can't handle it but she still desires for more. 

 

 

As if Wendy bottled her stories for so long, she talked more than she should and would spit nonsense things to make the latter disheartened but to her surprise, Seulgi seemed enthusiastic. But Wendy can't deny that she's charmed with how innocent and friendly Seulgi is. 

 

 

Hours have passed and no one knows how Seulgi ended up lying in the bed of Wendy. Their scale of skinship is a bit excessive for them who were just together in a day. It's not close to sensual, more like a friendly skinship. 

 

"It may sound weird but I kinda feel the urge to release you here and not give a damn about the world." Seulgi muttered, making sure that Wendy is the only one who can hear her. Their first encounter isn't that eventful but their closeness is in the other level now. 

 

 

Wendy chuckled. "I'd love to but my body would give up on the halfway of our journey." Seulgi knows that Wendy tried her best to not sound hopeless but she still felt the myriad of emotions. Seulgi sat and faced the pale woman. "I'll make that possible." Wendy didn't raise her hopes up but she doesn't want to ruin the positivity the other woman has. "We'll see. "

 

-

 

Seulgi is all set and is ready to go yet she opted to space out for a while. She sat in front of her maple desk, looking outside, the view is indeed impeccable. The blue-colored vast sky are accented with clouds that seems soft from afar. The trees scattered around added more color and life. They make a picturesque art together. Seulgi smiled after picturing out her future with Wendy. She can say that they make a wonderful combination too. 


After that encounter, Seulgi made hospital her second home. She also filled the sturdy cabinet with her stuffs and added some decorations in which her father and Wendy were delighted. The same routine goes everyday, Seulgi will wait for Mr. Kang to sleep and she would snuggle next to Seungwan. Ever since Seulgi found out about Wendy's real name, she became addicted to it. She's no longer considerating Wendy, all she knows is Seungwan. Seungwan used to nag her but she has no say when it comes to the latter's persistence. 


Hence what ifs and hesitations wiped off the smile in Seulgi's face. It's her first day of school and she's planning to make a life changing decision. The field that she's trying to avoid before will be her choice. She's taking Medicine to support her father and Wendy. If she's already a certified doctor, Seungwan won't need to stress out in hospital bills. Because Seulgi plans on marrying her and taking care of her in a lifetime. Love can really bring you in the most unexpected paths. Nothing can waver Seulgi's mind. She used to be dependent in other's decision but now she's ready to stand in her own.