Enchanted

Oh My...?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: SEVENTEEN - OH MY!

"Ya... Jang Wonyoung"

"Why unnie?"

Yujin look into Wonyoung's beautiful eyes. Smile as she raise her hand slowly to caress those fluffy chubby cheeks. She sigh softly, made the girl in front of her frown. 

"What's wrong unnie?"

"I... I don't know Wonyoung ah..." There she goes smiling, her eyes never leave Wonyoung's, 

"You don't know?" The girl frowning even more, making Yujin grin, 

"Yeah... Mind to tell me what should I do with you?"

"With me?" Wonyoung is literally aware of the distance between them that become smaller in every words Yujin utter. 

"Yeah Wonyoung ah... What should I do with you?" Her hands already wrap around the giant baby's small waist, "I.. You make me confused baby girl, what should I do?"

Wonyoung's cheek slowly grow red as Yujin calling her softly, affectionately. It has a great effect on her heart. Literally anything that Yujin do, she knows how to play with Wonyoung, and of course she know... She know how to play her voice, she know how to make Wonyoung timid. It's only An Yujin can do that. 

"U-unnie..." Stuttering, the maknae could only put her palm on Yujin's shoulder but she has no power to push her away. Yujin literally has Wonyoung in her arms now. 

Knowing her effect on the younger girl, Yujin smile, slowly lean even closer. Left a kiss on Wonyoung's forehead. "You're such a cute baby now... No... You're the cutest"

Seeing how those words make Wonyoung turn even redder. Yujin giggling happily, "But really what should I do Wonyoung ah...? Hmm?" Humming, Yujin seems waiting for answer from the younger girl as she wrap the clueless baby with her arms once again. 

'What should I do with you Wonyoung ah? What should I do with myself? I'm so in love with you'
Yujin could only mumbles those words in her mind as she stares at the maknae lovingly. 

©©©

Wonyoung can't help but blushing. They might not have much interaction on stage or at fansign sometimes but Yujin, that one particular An Yujin, she's so touchy when they're home especially when it's just the two of them. Wonyoung felt like she's in hell... Why? 

Her heart beat faster than usual. Her face become red so easily whenever Yujin around and how she would just give in and letting her unnie hugging or kiss her. Since that day of Yujin's sudden outburst of feeling which make Wonyoung lost her cool. (Scroll up ⬆️👀) Yujin will always try to find away to kiss Wonyoung. Either on her hands, forehead, lips, even playful kiss on her shoulder and neck. That level of PDA literally send Wonyoung to the sky. She's not even using drug, yet she's floating now. Oh wait... She forgot, An Yujin can be worse than any drugs. 

"Unnie!" Wonyoung run to Chaeyeon's room, opening the door with pout on her lips. Chaeyeon was in the middle of texting Eunbi, shocked and look at the door. Noticing the maknae who look like she just eat the worst lemon in her life. 

"Eh...? Yes Wonyoung? What's wrong?" She's back to her usual-mom mode-self, smiling at Wonyoung, tap the empty space beside her which the youngest of their group gladly jump to it, "Help me!" She whine, slightly frustrated (yes she is...)

"What is it?"

"..."

"Is this about Yujin...?"

"Hng..."

"What did she do this time?"

Wonyoung look up, her face flushed red. "Hng unnie!!!" She hug Chaeyeon tight. 

"Wonyoung, what's..." Chaeyeon's eyes went wide before the air around her become heavy with rage, "She hurt you?"

Feeling the changes of the main dancer's attitude, Wonyoung look up right away and shook her head, "No unnie!"

"Then...?"

Once again, Wonyoung only hug her without any answer. Chaeyeon could only sigh, caressing the younger girl's hair before saying, "You want to sleep with unnie?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter