One More Day With You (Baekhyun ver.)

One More Day With You (Baekhyun ver.)

     

It had been two years already. She was gone forever. He knew that but still he lived like she was by his side. Baekhyun couldn't believe that today was her second death aniversary.

He knew her since she was seventeen.

He was in love with her when she was eighteen.

They dated she was nineteen until twenty.

He proposed her when she was twenty-one.

They got married when she was twenty-two.

And...

She was only twenty-five when she died because of leukemia.

He was outside and walking in the street. After a while he stopped in front of an old high school. He went inside and one by one passed empty classroom until came to the last one. He entered the class. Everything in his memories was still there. He sat rearmost seat in the class.He looked at the seat in front of his.Then he raised his head and looked at the class door. A small smile appeared in his face. He remembered how he fall for her at the first sight...

Flashback

It was a normal day. Baekhyun came to school as always. After talking his friends a little while he sat at the rearmost seat in the class. After a while teacher came.

"Eveyone...sit down please and be quiet! We have a new students! You can come!" Teacher said as everybody looked toward to the door including Baekhyun. Door slowly opened as someone with a timed steps and a shy smile entered to the classroom. After saw her Baekhyun's heart beat hundrend times in one second. Her long black hair, her big eyes in a cute glasses and her shy experession. When she began to introduce herself he just looked at her blankly.

"Baekhyun....Baekhyun..." Someone shaked him lightly while he was still in daze.

"Oh...oh..why?"

"Teacher is calling you!"His friend said. Baekhyun quickly looked at the teacher.

"Are you okay Baekhyun?" His teacher asked.

"Ah...yes..thank you!"

"Anyway...this is Byun Baekhyun! He's the president of the class and if you need help you can always ask him right Mr. Byun?"

"O-o-ofcourse!"

"Look..there's an empty seat in front of Mr. Byun, you can sit there!" She smiled to the teacher and walked toward to her seat.They came to eye an eye. She lowered her head shyly and sat her seat. After fourty minutes later break bell rang. Baekhyun wanted to talk with her so he slowly touched her shoulder. She turned to look at him.

"Hi!" Baekhyun said with a relaxing face but a running heart.

"Hi!"

"I'm Byun Baekhyun...if you need help about anything you can ask me!"

"Thank you! I'm fine for now!" She smiled to him then turned to her desk.

End of the Flashback

These memories was still fresh in his mind. It was like her flowering scent was still there, in front of him. He closed his eyes and take a deep breath and felt it. He felt the scent of her flowering scent  when she swing her long hair at the back. Then he stood up and left the class with regret. He went to the school garden. There was a big tree in the garden. When Baekhyun last time saw this tree it wasn't that big but it growed up like his love for her. He went to under the tree, still a small smile on his lips .Then sat there. Suddenly a sweet breeze caressed his skin, it was like her hand was still on his cheek. Then he thought about how they became friend. This tree was the biggest witness to their friendship.

Flashback

It was already two weeks but Baekhyun  haven't found to courege to talk with her. It was almost dark outside. She stepped out of the school building. While she was walking in the garden suddenly she heard a scream.She immediately ran toward the scream and saw a few people fighting. Also there was a crying girl.

She ran toward them as approached to the girl.

"What happened?" She asked.

"T-they were trying to harm me!" Girl said while crying.

"And then?"

"That guy...saved me!" The girl pointed someone but she couldn't see who was it because of dark.

"I called to the police...they're coming!" She shouted and with that boys ran away. Then she turn to crying girl again. While she was trying to comfort girl someone grabbed her shoulder. With that sudden touch she turned quickly and punched that person in face.

"AHHHHHH!"

"Who are you? Get away from this girl! I called the police!" She said, thinking he was the one of the bad guy.

"I won't hurt you! I'm your classmate...I'm Baekhyun!" He said while whimper from the pain

"What?" She quickly approached to him.

"Ya! You! I thought you were a kind person! How could you do that?" She said in anger.

"I didn't do any-" Baekhyun trying to tell her what happened but she didn't listen.

"You go home..." She pointed to crying girl then pointed to Baekhyun "Consider yourself lucky! Now go home before I really call the police!" Then she left. Baekhyun was bewildered.

"She totaly misunderstand me! What to do?"

Next Day

Baekhyun entered to the class with a big bruise on his face, then saw her. She was looking at him with a disgusting look. He lowered his head and went to his seat.

'Should I talk with her? No, I can't...How can she judge me without listening?' He thought. 

Class door opened and someone entered.

"Oh! You're the that girl from yesterday!" She said.

"Yes! I actually came to say thank you! You and your friend..."

"My friend?" She asked. The girl pointed Baekhyun.

"If he wouldn't be there...I wouldn't know what to do! He saved me!"

"Don't even mention it! Anybody would do same thing!" Baekhyun said.

"He...he...was the one who saved you?"

"Yes...anyway I gotto go! Thank you again!"

She embarrassingly looked at him then turned to her desk without saying anything. Finally finish bell rang. She wanted to talk with him but he quickly left to the class so she packed her stuff and sadly leaving from the class. When she was in the school garden suddenly saw Baekhyun under tree. He was sitting there. She quickly went to a pharmacy and returned with light speed. She slowly approached to him.

"B-baekhyun..." She said as he looked at her but didn't say anything.

"Can I sit here?"

"This place is not mine so you can sit wherever you want!" He coldly said. She sat in front of him.

"Look, I'm sorry....I really am! Sometimes I can be so stupid...please forgive me!"

"You didn't even listen to me and puched me! What do you want me to now?"

"I don't know! If you want you can hit me too! Come on!" She tightly closed her eyes. Baekhyun smiled her cuteness and played along.

"Okay..Get ready!" He suddenly clap his hand. She thought he hit her but she couldn't feel anything as slowly opened her eyes.

"You didn't hit me?"

"I didn't want to be a 'unkind' person!" Baekhyun said. She pouted cutely.

" Then it's okay to not forgive me but I went to the pharmacy just now so at least let me treat your bruise!"

She came closer to him, her face was in front of him.  She slowly began to apply some medicine on his cheek. When her hand touched his skin, his heart stopped. It was like a magic. With her one touch his all pain gone. On the other side without knowing what's Baekhyun feeling she was slowly putting the medicine.

"It's done!" She  raised her head and suddenly realized how close their face. She shyly back off.

"Thank you cutie!"Baekhyun said while smiling to her cuteness. Her eyes went wild when she heard the how Baekhyun called her.

"...It's okay! I'll go now!" She was about to stood up but Baekhyun grabbed her arm.

"Wait! You know, we have chemistry exam next week and I think you're having hard time about chemistry, if you want I can help you! We can study together?"

"Really? Will you really help me? So that's mean you forgive me?"

"With one condition; If you call me 'oppa'!"

"Why? We're same aged!"

"No, we're not! I'm older than you two years, I just began to school late! So will you?"

"Okay I will! So-"

"Say it!"

"What?"

"Say it!"

"Baekhyun o-oppa..." She said while avoiding his eyes that follow her every move.

End of the Flashback

His smile slowly disappeared. It was gone. Everything was gone. She was gone.He remembered how cute she was when trying to understand chemistry, how they became best friends, how he comfot her when there's something bother her, how she laugh his bad jokes and...how hard he fell for her.

Flashback

They were lying under the tree.

"Baekhyun oppa, what are you gonna do after graduation?"

"I will probably go to the America and after education I will take to my father's company!"

"You said you will go to America? Why didn't you tell me before?" She looked at him angrily.

"Because you never asked me before! Why are you angry?"

"It's because I thought I was your bestfriend!"

"Yes, we are but-"

"Baekhyun, I'm going! I'm sorry for being angry with you...I have no right to that!" She quickly stood up and went.

Next Day

Baekhyun entered to the classroom but she wasn't there.  After a while she also enterd to the class and sat her seat without saying anything to Baekhyun. Before long teacher entered to the class. Baekhyun couldn't focused to the lesson so he wrote something and  silently gave to her. She opened to paper.

'What happened? Is something wrong?'That was he what written in the paper. She slowly turned to Baekhyun, make sure teacher was not looking at them.

"I'm trying to focus on the lesson Baekhyun!" She whispered and turned around. Baekhyun got closer to her from behind.

"...I tried too but I couldn't, knowing that something is wrong!" She angrily turned to him and suddenly hit the desk.

"I SAID I'M TRYING TO FOCUS ON LESSON!" She shouted without noticing all attention on her. Baekhyun was bewildered. She remembered where she is and looked at the teacher who was looking at her with a will-you-mind-to-make-an-explation expression. She was about to say something but Baekhyun quickly stood up.

"It was my fault..please don't be angry with her! I was tying to distract her!"

"Mr. Byun, please go to guidance room! You will stay for detention!" Teacher said. Baekhyun packed his stuff and left to the class.

"Sorry but can I go to infirmary! I'm really not feeling well!" She said and pretend like she was vomitting.

"You can go!" She quickly left the class. She ran behind Baekhyun.

"Byun Baekhyun!" She shouted. Baekhyun stopped but didn't turn to her. "

"Why did you do that Byun Baekhyun?" She said. He slowly turned to her.

"Why are you angry to me?" He asked.

"What do you think? What am I to you? Stranger or best friend? I thought you were trusting me to tell everything but you didn't tell me about America...What will I do here without you? I don't know about you but for me you're my best friend! How long wil I wait? What if you forget me there? What if you find yourself a new best friend? What if...Anyway...it's not my business right? Tell me, just now, why did you do that?"

Her tears flowed her beautiful eyes. Baekhyun was spechless because someone never cry for him before. She was so precious to him. Her tears pained to him. He slowly approached to her and put his hand on her cheek as wiped her tears. He put his forehead to hers. Then just one sentence came out from his mouth and that was enough to for both of them.

"...Because I would do anything for you..."

End of the Flashback

Baekhyun stood up. He began to walk with slow steps after look at the tree one last time. He went out of the school. After a while he came near to a lamppost which is just a few meters far away from the school. He sat under the lappost, on the sidewalk. He was looking at road like her footsteps still there. He saw her when raised his head. She was running to him...in his memories. A tear flowed in his eyes and he felt cold, it was like raindrop from that that. That unforgettable day...

Flashback

"You've worked hard...We wish you a happy future..." While their teachers was talking in their graduation Baekhyun looked at her. She was the most beautiful thing he ever saw. Suddenly she looked at him.

"Oppa, why are you looking at me? Is there something on my face?"

"No...no...it's just...I remember how we met!" She just smiled at him.

After spent some time with their family and take photos they met in the school garden.

"Baek Oppa, so what are you gonna do now? When will you go?" She sadly asked.

"Actually...I'm going tomorrow evening!"

"What? It's too soon..."She said while tears filling her eyes.

"Yah!Come here..." He pulled her into his embrace. "You will be fine, baby!We're gonna be okay!" She suddenly pushed him.

"I'm leaving then! You know...I don't like goodbyes!" Then she ran away.

It was already evening. Baekhyun was in his home and preparing his suitcase with a heavy heart. His phone rang. It was her mother.

"Baekhyun-ah..is she with you?" Her mother asked in panic.

"No, she isn't! Something is wrong?"

"We can't find her! She left the house four hours ago and now I can't find her! I tried to call her but she doesn't answer!"

"Calm down please! I'll find her okay....don't worry!" He hung up and quickly left the home. While he was searching her suddenly rain began to pour heavily. He went to look around school. Before long he saw a lamppost with a trembling light and there she was, under the lamppost, hugging her knees and looking so fragile under the cold rain.  He approached to her. She didn't realized.

"Are you crazy?" It was the first sentence came out from his mouth. She slowly raised her head. Her eyes were brighter than moonlight but sadder than an extinct star. She stood up without answering him.

"I asked you if you're crazy! Do you know how worried I was?"

"I'm sorry!" She said with a timed voice. "I...I just didn't know what to do and I didn't notice how time passed!" She blankly looked at his face.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Baek oppa, can you promise me that I'll be always your best friend?"

"Huh?"

"Oppa, I will say something but it could finish whatever we have between us...so promise me after heard what I say...Oppa...I....love..you!" Baekhyun froze after her confession. He couldn't say neither did something.

"I knew it! I'm sory oppa! I'm so stupid to let my feeling capture me..." She turned around and walked fastly but suddenly Baekhyun hold her arm and pulled her to himself. Their lips meet each other. Her lips was so soft, so pure like her soul...They were drenched from the cold rain but they weren't cold because their soul embraced each other warmly. Baekhyun slowly broke to kiss and looked her.

"It's my promise...I love you so,so much!" Their love was a soul and now it gained a body under the falling rain.

End of the Flashback

It was the one of beautiful moment in his life. Baekhyun remembered how emotinal was she when he was in the airport and what she said to him.

'Don't say goodbye Baek oppa! 'Goodbye' means, we won't see each other again....just say see you later!'

Her voice echoed in his head. Her sweet voice was driving him crazy. It was like she was still here but she wasn't, her  lips was still connected with his but it wasn't...Then he stood up and keep walking down on the street. There was a food stant at the end of the street. It was their favorite place. Yes...she was that simple. She didn't like fancy stuff. It was enough for her to be by his side. He took her small hand in his....in his memories and walked toward to the stand with a smile. He sat one of the chair.

"Ahjumma, one kimbap please!" He calmly ordered her favorite food and he could hear her happy giggle. Her giggle was better than the most beautiful music in his ear. After a while his order came but he didn't touch any of it. He just looked at them. If someone ask this kimbap repice, he probably will say; Love, hapiness and a whispy craziness.

Flashback

She was in the university. After her last lesson she began to walk toward campus exit. While she was walking her phone rang. After saw the caller ID a big smile appeared in her face because her favorite person was calling her: Byun Baekhyun.

"Baek oppa...."She cherfully said.

"I miss you cutie!"

"Me too oppa!"

"Really? Then look in front of you!"

"What?" She looked in front of her and froze. There he was, looking at her with a big smile in his face, looking so handsome...

"Come here cutie!" He shouted. She got over her shock and ran to him. When she close enough he hugged her tightly and before soon he captured her lips with his.

"I missed you like crazy, baby! I thought I was gonna die!" He said after broke the kiss. He was looking into her eyes but she shyly avoid his eyes.

"Why are you here Baek oppa? You should've been in America!"

"Yes, I should've but I just...made things fast so I could see you early and it was worth it...by the way didn't you miss me? You shouldn have say I miss you too!"

"Of course I missed you too but I'm just so suprised!" She said, still his arm around her waist.

"Prove it then!"

"How?" She blankly looked at him.

"...Like this..."He suddenly gave her a quick kiss on her lips, her cheeks and lastly forehead. She was blushing madly.

"Why are you so damn cute? You know what I really love you so much!" Baekhyun said in adoration. She shyly looked at him.

"I love you too, my Baek oppa!" They smiled to each other.

"So are you hungry cutie?"

"I am! Oppa....can we go to eat kimbap please?" She innocently looked at him with her puppy eyes.

"Aigo! Don't seduce me!" He .

"Yaaah! ent oppa..."

"Okay okay...same place right?" She just nodded with a smile. They walked hand in hand. After a while they reached to their favorite place.

"Ahjumma, two kimbap please!" She excitedly ordered. While they were talking ,their orders came. She quickly began yo eat.

"Eat slowly! You'll choke!"

"..But oppa...it's so delicious!" She eat another kimbap but only bite half.

"Is that so?" He naughtly said after saw her kimbap's other half and quickly came closer to her and bite other half. She was so shocked. He pulled himself a little bit and looked at her cute face with love.

It's really delicious!" He . She pushed him.

"Ya! What are you doing? Eat your own food!" She pouted cutely.

"Okay okay!" He ate a piece of kimbap in his plate.  "It's not that delicious!"

"What are you saying oppa? You just said it's delicious!"

"You misunderstand me! I wasn't talking about food! I was talking about your lips!" She suddenly began to cough after heard what he say. He quikly gave her water.

"Seriously! You're a ent oppa!" She hit him slightly.

"Ouch! I would like to remind you something if you forget but this ent oppa is your boyfriend and loves you so much!"He said while pouting and turned his back to her.

"My Baek oppa is angry? Look at me oppa...please!" But he didn't look at her. "Oppa...please.." This time he slowly turned to his head. She suddenly kiss him on the lips. Baekhyun was shocked because she was always shy.

"This cutie loves you too oppa!" She said with an angelic smile.

End of the Flashback

He touched his lips and felt her lips. Then he pay the bill and left there. While he was walking suddenly something dropped on his neck. It was a necklace but not an ordinary one. It was their tears. Maybe it was the most painful things after she left...It was the most painful thing but also most meaningful. He remembered their first big fight. It was all his fault. He remembered her silent scream and her painful tears. If he knew that everything would be like this; he would never break her heart, he would never let her cry...

Flashback

Baekhyun was walking on the street with a stressful mind due to work. Suddenly something took his attention. He saw his girl in a jewellery shop with a man. She was laughing with that man and that man was holding a necklace. He quickly called her with anger. After a few rang she picked up.

"Where are you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oppa...something is wrong? Why is your voice like that?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in my home! Why?"

"You're in the home? Then you have a twin and I'm looking at her right now!" After heard what Baekhyun said she turned around and saw Baekhyun outside. She was suprised and quickly went to the outside.

"Oppa..."

"You look happy with your boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend? Who? That man?"

"ARE YOU ASKING TO ME?" He suddenly shouted.

"No..no! It's not like that!"

"So...WHAT IS IT? Do I look like a stupid to you? Why did you lie to me then?"

"Oppa....please..." She said in tears.

"WHAT? Why did you cheat on me? If all you wanted is jewelleries I could buy them to you! I loved you so much but why did you break my heart-"

"You're the one who is breaking my heart Byun Baekhyun...How could you think I'm cheating on you?" She didn't shout but it was more painful. Then she turned around and ran away from there in tears.

It was evening. This night he was going to stay in his parents house. He slowly opened to door and suddenly his friends and parents appeared in scream.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Baekhyun looked at them with a bewilbered expression.

"Don't tell me that you forgot your own birthday!" His mother said in smile.

"Sorry mom and thank you everyone!"

It was already midnight but still everyone was dancing and having fun. Baekhyun was drunk. While he was dancing someone approached to him and wrapped her arms around Baekhyun's neck.

"Yaa..who is it?"

"Baekhyun-ssi, it's me!"

"Oh! You're my girl! Where have you been? I missed you so much!" He drunkly said.

"Yes,I'm your girl!" She said and suddenly kissed Baekhyun as Baekhyun kissed her back thinking she was his girlfriend but after a while he broke the kiss with a familiar sound.

"B-baekhyun..." There she was, his real girl with tears.

"You're here but...then who are you?" He asked in confuse.

"You said I'm your girl Baekhyun-ssi! Don't you remember?"The woman said shamelessly. Then Baekhyun shook his head and tightly closed his eyes to understand what happened. Then suddenly everything hit him. He immediately opened his eyes and worriedly looked at her. Her tears was falling onto the small box in her hand. He quickly pushed the girl in front of his and went to her.He was about to hold her but she stopped him.

"Don't come any closer!" She said only that sentence and ran away as Baekhyun followed. They were in the outside.

"Please wait! I can explain!" Baekhyun shout but she didn't stop. She suddenly stumbled and fell to the ground.Her hand and knee began to bleed but she tried to stood up without caring. While she was trying to stood up Baekhyun quickly hold her arm.

"Let go of me!" She tried to pull her arm from his grip.

"Let me explain huh?"

"What will you explain? How you kissed that girl? How did you forget me in only few hours?"

"No..but wait a minute...first you need to make an explanation? You did it first!"

"Baekhyun.." She said his name and held out a box.

"What is it?" He took the box and opened. There was a necklace with a ring at the end of the chain. When he looked at the ring closely. There was a writing.

" It says; 'Today, tomorrow, always' " He looked at the crying woman in front of her sadly.

"I lied to you because I wanted to make suprise, that man was one of the my co-worker and he said there's a jewellery shop that he know, also he's married and....happy birthday!" She said in tears.

"I'm...I'm...sorry! I was just.." He tried to hug her but she pushed him.

"Enough Baekhyun!"

"Please...I'm sorry! I swear I didn't mean to kiss her...I was so drunk and..and..I though she were you!"

"Baekhyun...It's not all about that! Look at the mirror... I don't know you anymore, you're not you! You're not the Baekhyun I know!"

"No baby! I'm the same person..."

"My boyfriend wasn't like this...he was a caring person! He was a caring, understanding, sweet and kind person but you're...I really forgot how many times have you shout at me for something I didn't do, how many times you forget your promises, how many times I cried for you!I don't want to cry anymore Baekhyun! I'm tired...Believe me I endured all this time but the last you did was the out of line! The man I love kissed another girl...How would you feel if I kiss another man in front of you?"

"I'm sorry! I didn't want to do that...please...I love you so much!"

"Me too! I love you so much...I love you enough to let you go! You know sometimes only love isn't enough! Thank you for everything Byun Baekhyun!" Her tears was flowing in her eyes heavily so do Baekhyun.

"Please don't leave me! You're right about everything you told! I was an but please....I don't need anything beside you! You're more than enough for me..."

 She turned around and began to walk and at the same time heard Baekhyun voice.

"Is this a goodbye?" Baekhyun said.

"Maybe..just maybe...it's a see you later oppa!"

It was already three months since their broke up but Baekhyun sent her to a red rose with cute notes everyday in three months. This time he was going to gave rose to her personally and again ask for forgiveness. He went to the her home and knocked to door but no reaction.

"It's me! Please open the door! Are you in there?" But there was no reaction. He entered the password and slowly opened the door. He walked toward the living room. He panicked after went to the room because she was lying down middle of the room unconsciously. He ran to her and held her head.

"Wake up! What happened? Wake up! Why are youso hot?" He lifted her and took her to bedroom. He gently placed her to bed and covered with blanket. After a while her eyes half opened. Baekhyun was the first thing she saw.

"Why....are.....you....here..Baek?" She hardly spoke.

"Why didn't you call me? What if something happen to you? I couldn't live!" He hugged her tightly.

"I'm....okay!"

"You're not okay! You're burning..."

"I'll..be..okay!"

"You haven't eaten right? I'll make porridge for you while you're resting okay?" She nods without saying anything.

After one hour later Baekhyun came back to room with the porridge. He sat on the bed.

"Baby, wake up! You need to eat.." He touched her face. "Oh my God! You're seriously burning! Come on!" He lifted her and went to the bathroom. He gently put her into the bathtub and he also entered as cold water. He held her head and put on his lap.

"Baekhyun....get me out of here..please!" She said while shaking.

"It's okay! Only few seconds more!"He was also soaking wet.

"Please Baekhyun!"

"Okay okay!" He stood up and lifted her again.  "We need to chance your clothes, baby! Can you do that?" She weakly shook her head.

"Then you trust oppa right? Would you mind if I do that?" She shook her head again. After change her clothes he put her on the bed.

"You need to eat now..."

"Oppa, change your clothes. You're wet too!"

"It's okay.."

"Please oppa!" He just smiled to her and change his clothes. Then he came back.

"Let's eat..." He began to fed her. After a few spoon she stopped him.

"I don't think I can eat more!"

"Then take this pills and sleep okay?" She nod and took her pills. Before long she fell asleep but Baekhyun keep putting wet towel to her all night.

It was already morning. She opened her eyes, felt better. She saw him on the floor. He was asleep there. She smiled.

"Baek oppa!"

"Oh..oh...why why? Are you okay?"

"Calm down! I'm okay! Why did you sleep on the floor? Come here.."

"I just fell asleep! Do you feel better?" He asked while sitting on the bed.

"Much better! Thanks to you!"

"Yesterday...I was so afraid! If something have happened to you I couldn't live! Why didn't you call me?"

"I just didn't want to bother you! I though you might be your girlfriend!"

"My girlfriend?"

"That girl from your birthday!" She said with a low voice.

"She's not my girlfriend! She was my secretary but I fired her for what she had done! Please...I only love you and I miss you! Can't you give me a second chance? These three months was my punishment...it was like hell without you and I understood you! I reliazed that I really changed but I'm not like that anymore....please be my everything again!"

Her tears began to flow while he's talking.

"Please don't cry anymore! I really hate your tears....I hate myself when you cry! I can understand if you don't forgive me but please don't cry!" Baekhyun said while wiping her tears. She slowly raised her hand and touched his cheek gently.

"Why did you lose so much weight Baek oppa? You're not thinking about me right? If something happen to you I also can't live! From now on don't break each other okay?" She hugged him and whispered;

"Thank you for coming back my Baek oppa!" He also hugged her tightly and promised himself to never let her go.

End of the Flashback

He took the necklace and put on his neck again then walked toward his car.  He went their secret place.  This place was so pure like her. He took her favorite flower. It was white chrysanthemum. It was the most beautiful but at the same time most sorrowful flower for her.He had learned it that day.He began to walk between yellow trees.  After a while he reached a place filled with memories. There she was again, waiting for him. A slightly breeze brought his ears to her laughter sound. He lay down between yellowed leaves and looked at the lightly cloudly sky. Then he remembered how this place bring them hapiness, how she suprised when he asked her to be his wife.

Flashback

"Oppa, where are we going?" She excitedly asked when got in the car. He lightly pinced her nose.

"You'll see cutie!"

"...But I want to know!" She pouted cutely. Baekhyun didn't answer to her. After a while, when there was no sound from her he looked at her and saw she was asleep. After a one hour drive Baekhyun stopped to car then looked at her.

"Aigoo! That sleepyhead!" He said while her hair with a smile. "Hey! Cutie, wake up!" She slowly opened her eyes and yawned.

"Where are we oppa?"

"We're a place where you will love!" He got off of the car as she followed him. He opened to the car trunk and took the picnic basket.

"You prepared it? Whoaa!" She asked with a suprise. He just smiled and held her hand as they began to walk between green tears.

"Baek oppa, this place is so beautiful. After a while he stopped her and closed her eyes with his hand.

"Don't ask me anything, just walk!" He said. After a while he stopped and he opened her eyes.

"Whooa! I can see the all city and it's so pretty!" She said excitedly. He put the basket on the grass and hug her from the behind.

"Oppa, it's beatiful right?" She leaned to him.

"Beautiful? City?" He shooked his head. "You're the only thing that is beautiful for me!"

"Yaa! What are you saying?" She shyly murmured. He passed in front of her.

"Aigoo! Look at your red face!"

"Don't tease me oppa! By the way where are we?"

"This place is so meaningful for my parents actually and I want to it to be meaningful for us,too!"

"What do you mean oppa?" He didn't say anything and just smiled as walked toward to the picnic basket. He took something and turned to her. There was a big bouquet of white chrysanthemum. He approached to her and stand in front of her. She was looking at him with a suprise.

"Oppa, why-"

"From now on don't say anything and listen to me okay?" She nodded. " This place is where my father proposed to my mother...and now this place will be-" He pulled out a box from his pocked and opened it. There was a ring.

"...the where I propose to you! I know you're always say you're not good enough but little do you know you've been more than enough and always will be...You became my everything the moment I saw you and I want you to stay same and I also want to be your everything! I want a future with you....forever!"

She listened to her with hapiness tears.

"Hey! Cutie! Will you marry me?" He smiled.

"I will! Of course I will!" She answered in tears. He quickly pulled her and kissed her with full of love. While he was kissing her he felt her tears. He broke to kiss and looked at her with an adoring smile.

"Yah! Why are you crying?" He said while wiping her tears.

"I'm just happy Baek oppa!"

"Give me your hand!" He took her hand and put the ring.  After a while they lay down on the grass. She put her head on his cheast as he wrapped her arm around her waist. They were watching the sky.

"Are you happy?"  Baekhyun asked.

"More than happy! Thank you Baek oppa!"

"By the way I have a question!  Why is your favorite flowers chrysanthemum?"

"Because of my father..."

"Your father?"

"My father...he always gave this flowers to me before he passed away and he likened me to that flower! Once I asked why he's likened to me to it and he said that chrysanthemums has a lot of colors, they look pretty and when you look at them it's feels like they've no problem but they're so fragile like me...Until then I love them! Actually their real meaning means forever love but not together...but also I think they're pretty!"

"If their real meaning like this I don't like it because I'll will be with you forever!"

End of the Flashback

He stood up and went toward the edge of the hill with the flowers. He began to one by one pul out of the flower in the boquet as one by one throw them from the hill while his warm tears flowing his eyes.

"You're so cruel cutie! Why did you have to love this stupid flowers? WHY? WHY? Because of this I couldn't hold my promise....I....I couldn't be with you forever! I'm sorry..." 

White flowers was slowly falling down. He also wanted to fall down from this hill so he could meet with her but he had promised her. He just watched the falling pure white flowers. That whiteness remind him something more than beautiful, something more pure than white. He remembered her in the wedding dress. She was like an angel; so pure, beautiful, elegant...

Flashback

It was the big day. She was in her wedding dress and waiting for the ceremony in the bride room. After a while someone knocked the door and slowly door opened. It was her prince. He entered the room but suddenly froze after saw her.

"Oppa, are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Are you sure you're not an angel?"

"Huh?" She blankly looked at him. He approached to her and wrapped his arm around her slim waist.

"I can't believe that I'm getting married with the most beautiful woman in the universe!"

"You're exaggerating oppa!" She shyly said.

"No, I'm not! Let's get married huh?" He winked her and offered his hand. She held his hand with a smile. They went to aisle. They walked hand in hand then they stand in the end of the aisle as looked at each other lovingly. They said their vows.

"You may kiss the bride."

With that Baekhyun held waist with one hand and his other hand on her cheek. He united their lips as one with the cheers in the hall. After while he broke the kiss and put their forehead together and he whispered.

"Today, tomorrow, always"

"...and forever" She whispered.

End of the Flashback

He was feeling so much pain. It feels like someone took his heart but he couldn't be like this. It was time to go home for him. He rode his car. After a long drive he arrived to a home. It was her mother house. He knocked the door. After a while door opened.

"Oh! You're here! Come in!" Her mother said.He entered but suddenly heard a cry.

"What is this?" He asked.

"It's Areum! She was sleeping but suddenly began cry in her sleep and after woke up she didn't stop crying..."

"Really?" Suddenly a little crying girl ran to him.

"Dady!" Baekhyun quickly carried her.

"Why is my pretty daughter crying?"

"I was with my mom in my dream, she was hugging me but suddenly disappeared!"

"Aigoo! You missed mom so much right?" Little girl nodded, still tears running down on her cheek.

"Then I will show you your mother okay? Let's go home!"

"Eomeonim, we're leaving! Thanks for taking care of Areum!" He bowed.

"Don't mention it!"

They left the her mother home and went to their home. Baekhyun carried her to bedroom and put her onto the bed.

"Wait here! I'm coming!" He said. Before long Baekhyun came back to the room with a big box.He sat beside her and opened the box. He took out a lot of photograph.

"Look, mom is here!"

"Momy was so pretty!" Areum said. Baekhyun took their wedding photo.

"Yes...yes...she was!" He yearnly looked at the photograph.

"Daddy...why mommy left us"

"Because she was an angel and angels can't stay with us forever!"

"But angels always protects childs right? So she protects me right?"

"Of course my smart daughter! You know what? I'll tell you a secret; Actually, the ones who love us never really leave us. You can always find them..." He took her little hand and put on the her heart  "...in here!"

" I really miss my mommy so much!"

"Then do you want to watch your mommy?"

"Can I do that?"

He stood up and brought a camera. He connected it to with the TV and a face appeared in the screen.

"It's mom!" Areum excitedly looked at the screen. Baekhyun sat beside her and played the video.

"Hi Areum-ah! It's mom! Areum-ah, please don't be angry with me when you grow up! You can think why did I leave you? I didn't want to leave you but it just happened! Right now your dad is sleeping because he's so tired because of me. He's taking care of me so well! Love your dad Areum-ah okay? You can trust him in all matters. You know what I really feel sorry because there's so much things that I would like to do with you... I'd like to se you turn into a beautiful young girl, tell you stories when your bedtimes, listen to when someone breaks your heart...I'd like see your first boyfriend...make sure to find someone like your father.." She smiled to camera before continued.

"Areum-ah...if you miss me so much just put your hand on your heart because I'm always there okay? That's why don't feel sad, never feel incomplete because you're not because you have the strongest father in the world! My beautiful princess always support your father, be a good girl,  grow up beautifully and never forget one thing; your mom loves you so much, your mom loves you and always protect you! I love you so much princess!"

Then she again smiled to camera for a long time before say something.

"Hey! Byun Baekhyun....don't make me angry! I know what you're gonna feel when I leave so don't feel like that because I'm always with you too...Like we said: today, tomorrow, always and.....forever! I love you so much my Baek oppa....I love you so much my handsome husband!"

Then it's finished. He looked at the Areum. She was asleep. Areum was so precious for him because she was the only thing she left behind expect her love. Areum was the sign of their love. He remembered how happy he was when he learned she was pregnant...

Flashback

Baekhyun came back to home from work.

"Baby, where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen oppa!" He went to the kitchen and hug her from the behind.

"I missed you so much!" He said while kissing her neck.

"Oppa, stop it!" She turned to him. "Aigoo! Look at this handsome man!"

"Why do you look so pale?" Baekhyun asked in worry.

"Nothing..." She avoid his suspicious glance.

"I'm sure there's something but-"

"Oppa, quickly...take shower then let's eat huh?" She pushed him toward the bedroom.

"Okay okay!" Then she went to the kitchen. After a while he came out of the room.

"Oppa, there's box there..can you give me?"

"What is this?"

"I don't know! Take a look..." She said as Baekhyun opened the box. He found a pair of baby shoes.

"It's...baby shoes?" He said in confuse.

"Really?" She pulled him to couch. Baekhyun sat and she sat on his lap as wrapped her arm around his neck.

"Oppa...actually...I met with a friend today and that friend will live with us from now on!"

"Friend? Who?"

"You don't know that friend...but I can show you a photo!" She gave him to photo as he looked at her with a shocked expression because it was a ultrason photo.

"But..this..this is....hold on...you're....I..."

"Yes...I'm pregnant! You're gonna be father!" She said with a big smile. Baekhyun just froze while looking at her face.

"Baek oppa....oppa....Byun Baekhyun!"

"Huh? You're serious right? YAHHH! I'M GONNA BE FATHER!" He lifted her and began to ran in the home while shouting.

"Baek..please stop now!" She said while laughing. He stopped ad looked at her eyes deeply.

"Thank you so much! Thank you cutie..."

End of the Flashback

It was the one of the beautiful memories he had, maybe most happy. Then he remembered worst day in his life. That damn day. That day she told him about her disease. The whole world has collapsed at that moment. He hugged her tightly. He didn't want to let her go because he promised her but it didn't work. He remembered her last day, her last kiss, her last smile...

Flashback

They were in their room. She was laying down on the bed tiredly and Baekhyun was sitting next to her.

"Oppa, where's Areum?"

"She's with my mom!Should I bring her to here?"

"No, I don't want to! I don't want her to see me like this!" He held her hand tightly. Baekhyun looked at her face piece by piece. It was like he was trying to not miss a thing. He saw her previously red lips turned purple now. Her full of life face, now lifeless. Her hands warmer than sun, now colder than ice. Her big brown eyes waiting for closing but still she's the most beautiful for him. Suddenly his tears began to flow.

"Why are you crying my big baby?"

"Because it's so unfair! It's so unfair!" She smiled to him.He knew that she was in so much pain but trying to hide with her smile and it was killing him.

"Don't say that oppa!" She forced herself to sat as slowly his cheek.

"What do you want me to then? I'm not ready to lose you! It's hurt so much...Why you? WHY?" He suddenly shouted and began to cry heavly. With that her tears also flowed from her eyes.

"Ya! Byun Baekhyun! Snap out of it! You need to be strong for Areum! Please..." She hugged him and let him cry on her shoulder. After a while he calmed down and looked at her but she suddenly began to coughing.

"Are you okay? Baby...baby....come one....lie down..."

"I'm okay!" After a long silence she spoke.

"Baek oppa, are you okay now?" He shaked his head.

"How can I be? Can't you stay with me?" He said while her cheek.

"I'm really sorry but you know, everything has an end...I wiill tell you something and you should remember it! I'm really thankful to you because you taught me many things, you loved me unconditional, you took care of me so well, you're a good person, an understanding friend, a perfect husband and an excellent dad and I want you to keep this going when I leave...you should do it for our daughter okay? And promise me you will also take care of yourself okay? I want say I love you but these words just so small for my love to you, always remember it?"

"I promise! I won't disappointed you! I will raise Areum beautifully...don't think about it! You know what people say; true love comes only once...and...I'm so lucky to found you! Thanks for coming to me!" He suddenly smiled.

"Why oppa?"

"Do you remember our first met? I fell for you in just a few second...You were so beautiful and still you are..."

"So...can you kiss this beautiful woman?"

He put his forehead to hers and inhaled her scent came from the heaven, looked at her eyes filled with last drop of life as he slowly and gently kissed her.

"I feel sleepy oppa!" Tears was already filled Baekhyun eyes again but he hold it.

"You should sleep then!" He said with a trembling voice.

"Can you sing me a lulbaby?"

"Of course!"

"Then, goodbye my Baek oppa?"

"No....it's...a see you later, cutie! Now close your eyes!" He watched her big brown eyes close to eternity while singing a lulbaby.

End of the Flashback

Baekhyun was more thankful to her. He slowly covered his little girl with the blanket. He looked at the clock. It was already midnight. He stood up and went to the TV. He sat in front of it. There was still her face in the screen.

"Thank you for everything cutie! Thanks for your love....thanks for your love! Don't worry form up there because we're doing so well! Areum growing up beautifully. Also, I'm okay too I guess! My love for you is growing every second! Can you believe it's been already two years? Time to say see you later because it's passed midnight..."

He slowly touched the screen.

"Today, tomorrow, always..." He said and closed his eyes.

"...and forever my Baek oppa!" Her voice echoed in his ears.