All this time... it was you

All this time... it was you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin used to watch him from distance, he had always considered that Kim Taehyung was a curious person. Who in spite of being tall, with a slightly tanned skin and with an attractively deep voice, his uniform always in order, always being the teacher's favorite not only for being the carrier of the most charming and sincere smile that Jimin had seen but also because his grades were always the best. However, as Jimin considered that Taehyung was the kind of person who deserved to be appreciated and pampered in any possible way there were also others who saw him as an easy target of jokes.. some that in most cases were not so innocent.

It started with some of their classmates throwing balls of paper at him, but even with it Jimin could see how those things affected him, especially when he realized that those papers were directed with insults to his little angel.

It also did not help that due to Taehyung's quiet and shy personality they used to mockof him specially because of his speech, which irritated Jimin to the core of his being, that is, who in his right mind could do that?!. It was not the child's fault to be a stutterer, he did not like to see how others took advantage of his condition or how they cornered him, making his situation worse. That is why Jimin took matters into his own hands.

He knew that it was not a good idea given the fact that due to his poor grades his teachers always had track of him, or that he often got into trouble, but when he remembered his reasons it made everything worthwhile.
That is why at the end of the class one day he approached the group of boys who knew had thrown Taehyun's notes out the window and ... well, it's enough to say that he was proud of having ended up with only a broken lip.

He had tried to approach Taehyung repeatedly but the youngest always kept running away from the others. Even so, Jimin did not give up. One of the things that fascinated him was watching the other blush every time he received compliments and even more when he gave himself the opportunity to smile forming a perfect rectangle.

The next morning when he saw him a few steps in front of him before entering the school, Jimin hurried to be by his side and wrapped his arm around Taehyung shoulders, causing him to startle and tensed for a few seconds until he realized it was Jimin .

-Good morning, my little sunshine.- Including a huge smile on Jimin's face , the young man was happy to see how the other got nervous.

-G-Good morning.- The first impulse of Taehyung was to get away from Jimin's embrace taking into account that most of the times the excess of physical contact with the people made him feel uncomfortable, but for some reason this time It felt different. He was not sure if it was because Jimin's arm did not feel oppressive or rigid, but rather it was a delicate touch as if he was afraid of hurting him or maybe he was distracted seeing the blow that Jimin had on his face.

He was sure that yesterday the oldest had a face free of imperfections - as always - but this morning he could see a slight purple on his cheek and a broken lip. Taehyung was not stupid, he could be quiet and shy but he was not stupid and in reality he was very observant and well.. he had also heard things. Students who said they saw Jimin fighting outside of class hours and "coincidentally" used to be the people who bothered him. He knew it, he knew that Jimin was getting into trouble because of him and he felt guilty.

- ... Taehyungie?- He had not realized that the elder had asked him a question and now he could only see the expectant face of the other ... At the time, only maybe the fact that the distance between them was very small It made difficult to think clearly.

-... D-Did you say som-something? -

-I asked ... How was it possible that this morning you looked more attractive than usual? - Jimin let out a sweet laugh, he loved to see Tae's face slightly nervous when he was the cause, he decided to let go and walk beside him the rest of the road knowing that it could bother the minor. -Don't worry, it’s okay if you don’t answer, maybe you're not aware of it but, you're damn attractive Kim Taehyung, do not let anyone tell you otherwise do you understand? - While saying the latter Jimin couldn’t stop himself and squeezed one of Taehyung red and soft cheek, it was something that he died to do for weeks and thought it was time to build some courage.


Most of his days were like a routine, anyone could expect Jimin to be the knight in shining armor giving his deserved to those who dared to bother Taehyung he would slow down before acting and consider his actions before meddling with him but ... it seemed the opposite.

Even with the passing of days the situation did not change, Taehyung felt his heart heavy every time his eyes went by Jimin in the classroom, sometimes with his head lying tiredly on the table, carrying different blows, even for his posture when walking or by some of the exclamations he made when he approached him to greet him confirmed that under his clothes were more bruises on his body. He wanted to be more self-sufficient, to take care of himself but ... every time he tried to confront his classmates they did not take him seriously, which frustrated him even more by making his stutter worse.

Things only seemed to get worse when Taehyung saw Jimin appear with more and more bruises. On one occasion he arrived with a mask covering his face, making everyone believe he was sick. He had spent the rest of the morning sleeping on his desk that the teacher struck him asking him if he was sick he better go to the infirmary to take a break. Taehyung knew that his mask was not because he had a cold but had the function of hiding something. When the class of the day ended Taehyung went to the infirmary with a hasty step, Jimin had not returned during the course of the morning so he assumed that he followed the teacher's advice and stayed resting.

His suspicions were confirmed when he found the elder lying on one of the beds in the infirmary, he had removed the mask to sleep and Taehyung’s heart troubled when he saw him. The older had probably engaged in another fight the previous day, and the stitches in his face proved it, he could not forgive himself if he learned that Jimin now attached a broken nose to his injury history.

He did not want to interrupt the older man's sleep so he approached a chair that was next to the bed as quietly as possible. Maybe until that moment he could think deeply watching Jimin so close and without having to feel nervous because he looked back at him but, Jimin was really attractive. He could see how the girls turned to see him when he walked down the corridors, he was sure that he had received confessions from his classmates, and that his personality often attracted several friends, making him often wonder why he was so interested in Taehyung? That is to say, he was the opposite and he considered that there was nothing attractive for the other, but Jimin continued to approach him all the time to ask about his day, to sit with him at lunch, to worry about the treatment sometimes he received from others. While he only felt guilty because it seemed that Jimin was more damaged than himself.


He did not notice the moment his body moved by itself and found himself running his hand through the older man's hair. He had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter