FIN

Only You (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Youtuber gonna make a lot of money...right?or nah..AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT,I LUV IT.

-----------------

 

 

 

Lisa POV

 

Yoo wassup wassup guys,it's me Lalisa,today i'm going to do something that  can cost me a lots.Whether I'm gonna lost or gains in this one.So as you guys know,i got a drop dead gorgeous girlfriend,and i loves her so much that i never think what if she didn't love me at all if i don't have any of these wealth.Pfttt don't be mad,I'm not accusing her as a gold digger,it just that thought suddenly come to me when i stumbled on one gold digger prank on Youtube a month ago,so this is where i got the idea

 

I was inside this red Ferrari waiting for my friend,as you guys can see,she is never on time person pftt..Sorry if my video a bit blurry.

 

So just you guys know,i have been dreaming to buy a Ferrari,along with my girl and guess what,yesterday i just bought it!!woohooo!!And i'm going to use this on her!To prank her!I didn't tell her about this car yet.

 

Okay im going to tell you guys the detail,i'm planning to prank Jennie,yes my girlfriend if you guys already forgot.I'm gonna see if she is one of those gold diggers out there.Yess that's my plan,different than the other author right?hahaha sorry,by the way i was waiting for my partner in crime who's going to help me today.

 

Her name is Jisoo,she just coming back to Korea yesterday night after 3 years living at Australia.She is pure Korean,let's wait for her..

 

"Tug tug tug"

 

There she is my lovely bestfriend with a cute puppy in her arm,let me adjust the camera to her.

 

"Yah Lalisa,stop recording me,this is not in the plan right?".

 

"Aww come on Jisoo,smile to the camera,by the way,this is Jisoo,she's so pretty right guys and what is this cutie name?"

 

"Stop talking with the camera Lisa,there is no one in those small black box".Aishh this woman,can you guys believe it that she is my friend?.

"Her name is Dalgom"

 

 

Author POV

 

Lalisa set the camera on the board again.

 

"Wow i don't know how can you afford such car,by the way,i already practising the script haha".Jisoo said while looking at the camera with a pretty smile.

 

"See guys,she is a fast learner,maybe we can create another account for both of us huh?".Lisa asked as she look at Jisoo with a smirk on her lips.

 

"No,Chaeyoung gonna kill me"Jisoo said as she smack Lisa on her arm.

 

"So guys,we will be driving to the park where all the prop has been set up by my crews".Lisa said to the camera as she start the engine earning a loud woo hoo from Jisoo who was so excited to be in the expensive car.

 

"So Jisoo,mind to tell us about this certain girl that caught my bestfriend's eyes,I'm pretty sure my fans out there was curious too".Lisa said as her eyes was so focusing on driving.Jisoo shot Lisa a glare before smile shyly toward the camera.

 

"Well her full name is Park Chaeyoung,her nickname is Pasta haha she loves food by the way that sometimes make me curious if she actually love food more than me or what"

 

"Then should we do a prank of Food digger on her too then?".Lisa interrupt and earn a smack on the head from Jisoo.

 

"No and by the way,i met her at Australia,and today she was here in Korea with me,she was pretty excited to meet my silly bestfriend here,yes your oppa".Jisoo said and rolled her eyes playfully at oppa part making Lisa burst out laughing.

 

"And if you guys are lucky,i will make Lisa show her face in one of her new video in the future".Jisoo said and smile again remembering her girlfriend who was currently at her condo.

 

"Okay guys,we are here".Lisa said and stop the car on the side road next to the park where there is not so many peoples there.Lisa grab her camera and recording the park.

 

"As you guys can see there is not a lot of peoples which is good,and there is my crews who was just messing around.Ahh i forget to tell you guys that Jisoo here is going to be a stranger with a Ferrari who will be the one who asking my girl out,and using this car for a bait.Just like the videos on the Youtube.".Lisa stop talking as she take a deep breath.

 

"I loves her so much and honestly this prank is kinda freaking me out,i don't know what is the result,well let me tell you guys,me and Jennie has been living  a simple life before this and still until now,she has been working as a beautiful waitress at the Blink cafe,I'm sure if you are Koreans,you will know this cafe,while me,i got two job,yes,two job,as a dancing tutor which is i only start it few months ago,and as a photographer at the small company,but i kept it a secret as the photographer one from Jennie cause i don't want her to be worried for me and I'm grateful cause Jennie never complaining,she has been a good girlfriend for me,im sure she is my other half"

 

Lisa wiped a lone tear that escaped her left eye.Jisoo rubbed her back with a small smile seeing how her bestfriend is really in love with her partner.She is rooting Jennie for her bestfriend.She has seen the girl picture cause Lisa share it with her but never have a chance to meet her in real life cause she just got back to Korea yesterday.

 

"Well enough with this emotional atmosphere hahaha sorry guys,but I'm afraid haishh okay,here is the third plan,my girlfriend usually bring our son, i mean our pet,a dog named Kuma,and she always bring Kuma for a walk everyday in the evening which is half hour from now,we only got 30 minutes to touch up everything,and for Jisoo part,she is going to pretend to be a new comer here,and she is going to take Dalgom for a walk too before she will greet my girl and maybe asking to get to know her".Lisa explains one by one while her eyes never left the camera.

 

Jisoo hold Lisa's hand and smile as she can see the girl tense up.

 

"Lisa,calm down,i'm sure this girl is a keeper,it just a prank by the way,and i pray the best for the both of you".

 

Lisa tore her eyes from the camera to look at Jisoo as she send her a grateful smile.

 

"Put this special mic Jichu".Lisa said as she put a small pin that looked like red rose on her chest.Jisoo was left in awe.

 

"Wow this pin is so beautiful,i don't think no one will know this is actually a small mic if i didn't tell them".Jisoo commented and put on her earphone.Lisa is doing the same.She also call the crew on the other car.She just wanted to make sure the other camera on the other car is was recording the exact place where Jisoo will lead Jennie to sit later to talk.

 

"So Limario,are you ready?".

 

"Okay im ready guys,and lets pray everything is fine and my girl will be here today,and if ever my girlfriend might watching this video in the future on Youtube,babe,i'm so sorry to prank you like this,but please know that i never doubt our loves,it just i wanted to see what do you think of me,i really love you so much and i knew you too.".Lisa said and flash her genuine smile on the camera.

 

"Lisa she's here!".Both Lisa and Jisoo heard one of those crews tell them.Jisoo hug and fist bum Lisa before she step out from the car.She put Dalgom down and straightened her clothes.Lisa then step out too with her camera.

 

"Jisoo ".She call and toast the key to Jisoo who then flashed her a nervous smile.

 

"Fighting!"both if them said and with that Lisa quickly run to the other car on the opposite road and hop in quickly before Jennie could see her there.

 

"Hey calm down before you start talking".The crew in the car said as Lisa set the camera to the board while cathing her breath.

 

"Haishh i know Seulgi,i know what im doing".Lisa said rolled her eyes playfully as Seulgi waved at the camera with her cute smile..

 

"Guys this is Kang Seulgi,my friend and one of my crews".Lisa said and smile while patting Seulgi's head softly.

 

"Lisa,this is".Jisoo whisper gaining Lisa and Seulgi attention as both of them turn to look at the park,seeingJisoo was walking with Dalgom while pretending playing with her phone.Lisa mentally thanked Seulgi for parking not too far from the spot.And she shouldn't be worried cause the car window is tinted. 

 

Not to far from her Jennie was walking too,and she was too occupied with Kuma that can't stop running around her cause her gummy smile to appears.Lisa's heartbeat faster when she see that smile even from a bit far.

 

Jisoo glance up and when she see that they were getting nearer,she then crushed to Jennie's body on purpose and let her phone falls.

 

"Ops i'm so sorry miss!".Jennie said apologetically as she bend down and pick up the phone and hand it to Jisoo with her face looking so worry.

 

"Ahh i'm sorry this is my fault,i should be looking at where i'm walking".Jisoo said as she take the phone with a small laughs.

 

"Wow good acting chicken".

 

Jisoo mentally rolled her eyes as she heard Lisa.

 

"I'm sorry again miss?".Jisoo ask as she put her hand out for handshake.

 

Jennie quickly take her hand and shake it.

 

"My name is Jennie Kim,sorry again".

 

"Nahh its okay,my name is Tiffany,what a nice dog you have here".Jisoo said using her faked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter