The Break Up

To The Guy I Loved Before

"Let's stop this, I think we're better off as friends. Let's stop hurting each other." - Those are the words you said to me when you decided to end our relationship.

Sound so cliche right? But it doesn't lessen the pain. I knew, i knew this would happen sooner or later.

You've change, you also have a change of heart. I notice it all, the smile that you give me was all force and fake. You're not happy anymore, you don't love me the way you used to. 

and all I can say to you is "Ohhh.......Okay then if that's what you really want"

Silly me. I want to stop you, I want to say that we will make things work but I can't. I can't seem to tell you about it. I've always have a hard time expressing myself, telling my emotions and all. I tend to keep things to myself cause I don't want to be a bother to anyone. 

I just want you to be happy and if being happy means not with me then I will let you go, and let you find your happiness. 

I hug him tight afraid that this would be the last time and said "Goodbye love, I hope you'll find your happiness. Don't worry about me. and always remember that I love you so much" I didn't let him speak, I broke the hug and run outside the Mini Mart trying so hard to keep my tears from falling. It hurts ot f**kng hurts. 

I sat in a bench, and wonder where did it go wrong? Our once happy relationship, just crumbled and suddenly you're leaving me. You're disappearing in my life, slowly but surely. I felt a great pain in my heart. Maybe you think that I am strong but what you didn't know is I cried a lot back home. I hid my pain, so that you won't feel pity of me. 

I always wonder why two people who is madly and deeply inlove with each other falls apart. Now i know the answer to that, you show me the answer to that. It's because one stop trying, one stop loving, and one who just give up. 

As what they said it takes two to tango. You both need to keep your relationship strong, you need to keep each other to feel love and care, and that is what we don't have. We start to take each other for granted, we became busy with our own life. But despite of that we we're still fine .................. not until she came in the picture. 

'She' who give you the attention and time that I could not give. 'she' who was there with you all the time and 'she' who stole your heart in an instance. 

Everything falls apart between the both of us, i don't really want to pinpoint since it's not my attitude. But I heard a lot of things from our friends and other people. The both of you became so close with each other, so close that you have forgotten about me.