Rumors

The Hot Server . . . and Classmate!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today I woke up at 5am in the morning I was so mad because I still had two more ing hours to sleep but no I had to wake up now and now I had to lay in bed with my eyes wide open and I was just looking around my room with my favorite bands posters then I got my out of bed and got ready. I went to take a shower and I was feeling kind of weak but after I felt better. I made breakfast eggs,with bacon and toast, my parents aren't home today they went on a job trip so I'm going to be alone for a week. it was 6:30am and went outside to wait on my best friend Alexis but I call her Alex for short. I waited for 10 minutes and she finally arrived. " Hey, Y/N sorry I'm late". " Its fine "  when we were on our way to school we were listening to stray kids - N/S.

 

When we arrived at school I went to my Art class and I saw suga he was so focused on his song "Hey, suga" "Oh, Hey Y/N" "How's the song coming along"? "It still needs improvements". "Well whatever it is I bet going to be great" "Thanks".  when It was time to go to lunch I heard girls talking about the sweet cafe the cafe I go to "Hey huys have you seen the new worker at the sweet cafe" "YES HES SO HOT" I know right"!!! 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter