OMG

EXOTIC

 Xiumin's Twitter account

8 MINUTES LATER 


[ XIUIMIN'S THOUGHTS]

 

Xiumin's turn came faster than he expected. About 20 people were called by one of the workers, including him. They were brought to a big white room, which was filled with many desks. On top of the desks were white sheets of paper and pencils [They are going to make us sketch...... ].  Then they were told to take a seat and that it didn't matter where. 

Xiumin took a seat and tried to calm down but then the conversation of another two designers caught his attention.

"I heard that whoever passes the audition will get 10k just for passing the audition "

"Are you serious!!"

"YES and that's not all, I also heard that those who passed the audition can also have the chance to work for the new upcoming company, with an AMAZING salary"

"THAT'S AMAZ-"

The conversation was soon shut off by the voice of one of the ladies that entered the room. She looked like she was the one in charge.

 

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE!!!"

She waited until everyone shut up and their attention was on her

"All of you are here for a simple reason,  that reason is to pass the audition and become a designer in the new upcoming company. So today all of you have a simple task, in front of you there are multiple white sheets of paper, color pencils, and regular pencils. You must create a sketch of dress, we don't care about the type of dress or the color, just make a dress. All of you have 10 min to do this sketch so work hard and fast because after all, you all signed up to be here [Not really]. Now get to work!!!!

Once she was done talking everyone started sketching, including Xiumin. It surprises him that he was not nervous anymore but he was full of enthusiasm, the idea of sketching a dress made him feel happy. He decided that he was going to make this dress one of a kind because not only did he wanted the money and a job but he also wanted to make his hyung, Changmin proud of him.


 

 

8 MINUTES LATER 

[XIUMIN'S THOUGHTS]

 

The designers were still working on their sketches but Xiumin was already done with his sketch. He took a quick look at the other designer's looks without getting caught by the people who were supervising them. Their dresses were just AMAZING, there are dresses that had flowers and there are others that were multiple colors. It made his dress look like nothing and it worried him.

Is it not good enough?? Is it too simple??. His thoughts were full of worries. Soon that enthusiasm and happiness that he had, in the beginning, was gone.

Xiuimin picked up the eraser and was about to erase his sketch when- "TIME IS UP !!!"

"People will come and pick up your sketch so make sure that it has your signature before it is taken from you"

[no no no] Xiumin freaked out, his dress was not good enough but there wasn't anything he could do anymore. One of the ladies took his only chance to become a successful designer; his dream was slowly taken away from him, his sketch.

[There goes my last opportunity] he sighed 

"Thank you for auditioning!!!, If you pass the audition, you will get a call tomorrow with more information and if not, we wish you the best. NOW PLEASE LEAVE!!!" 

[Goodness!! So bossy] 

Xiuimin left the audition and like Changmin hyung, promised he was there to pick him up. Even thou Xiuimin told Changmin that he failed the audition. Changmin told him to stop being so negative and that they were going to celebrate either way.

"By the way, I found the card that my friend gave me!!. So I was able to find out the name of the founder" Changmin said 

"What's the name??" Xiuimin asked 

"Kim Junmyeon" Changmin said as he gave Xiumin the card 

"OMFG!!!" 


 

COMING SOON- Kim Junmyeon (Suho) teaser  

I will soon post the teaser on Twitter, as I did with Xiuimin ♡

 I will also soon post Xiuimin's sketch

Thank you, for reading ♡