Who Is Prettier?

Who Is Prettier?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who Is Prettier?

Wonyoung and Yujin were alone in the dorm that sunday evening, most members were either back home for the holiday or out in the shopping mall having all different types of fun. But not the maknaes. They were so tired from practicing for their japanese debut that they decided to stay home and watch a movie together.

"Yujin, let's watch 'La La Land'! I love that movie and I feel like watching a Musical tonight! Will you watch it with me?

Yujin wondered which was the last time she watched a movie with Wonyoung. No doubt it has been a while. They were so busy since they debuted that they barely had time to watch a movie together. Especially now living in different dorms.

"Wonyo, let's watch it! It has been such a long time we don't watch a movie together." Yujin replied with a smile.

"Thank you unnie! I hope you will sing the songs with me" Wonyoung started to giggle.

Watching 'La La Land' together was a blast. Wonyoung shyly started to sing the songs and Yujin followed her best friend with delight, by the time "City of Stars" came they were already in the mood singing every line with excitement! Yujin couldn't remember the last time she had this much fun, Wonyoung felt the same.

"Unnie! I had forgotten how much fun it was watching a movie with you"

"Me too Wonyo! The movie is so beautiful! I want to watch it more times in the future... with you"

"Really? me too unnie! Let's watch it at least once a year" Wonyoung replied feeling full of joy.

Yujin started to think about the movie. She really liked Emma Stone, she is such a pretty and talented actress. Maybe Wonyoung felt the same?

"Emma Stone is so amazing, isn't she? Did you know she got an Oscar for this movie?"

"She definitely is, I love her in this movie. Mia's character is inpiring, she is very pretty too!"

Yujin thought of a fun game they could play that evening. She and Wonyoung watched so many movies and dramas together! It would be a fun way to get to know her best friend likings even better."

"Wonyoung, who is prettier... Emma Stone or Jennifer Lawrence?" Yujin asked.

"I like both so much, but Jennifer unnie is my favorite. I love 'Hunger Games'! Remember when we watched it together? We held hands because the movie was so tense! She is so gorgeous too! What about you unnie?"

Wonyoung was right, they had a blast watching the 'Hunger Games' trilogy. They watched right after they met. She remembered how cute Wonyoung was holding her hands afraid something would happen to Peeta and Katniss.

"I like both too and Jennifer is amazing. But I am with Emma unnie on my mind now! She is such an amazing and stunning actress! Every year she makes great movies!" Yujin replied thinking of the many Emma Stone movies she enjoyed in the past years.

Let's continue the game Yujin said! Now you ask Wonyo!

Wonyoung started to think. There were so many celebrities she liked and Yujin too.

"Who is prettier... Irene or Joy? Wonyoung finally asked.

That was an easy one Yujin thought. Thanks to Sakura this one was a no brainer. Her unnie was a huge Red Velvet fan and most of all Irene fan. If she didn't say Irene now it would feel unfair to Sakura, also, she really thought Irene was gorgeous.

"Irene unnie!" Yujin couldn't contain her laughter. "Sakura-chan talks about Irene so much! She would be glad we have Irene in such high regard, what about you?"

Wonyoung didn't have to think much either, she asked that one for fun. Sakura was such a sweet unnie and she loved Irene so much. Deep inside she couldn't help but to ask herself, "does Irene even know how lucky she is to have Sakura as a fan?"

"Irene unnie! In honor of Sakura-chan! Actually, isn't Irene so lucky? Sakura is so beautiful and I think she is lucky to have our Kkura-unnie loving her so much."

Yujin nodded. Sakura was pretty like a doll, they were lucky to have someone like her to rely on.

"Our unnie is such a doll! I agree Wonyo! My turn now... Park Bo Young or Jun Ji hyun?" Yujin asked.

That was a tough one Wonyoung thought. Both were so different, but goddesse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter