The One I Love

The One I Love

"Taeyeon-ah, I love you"

"Eh?"

"I said.. I love you.. That is why, I should go"

 

 

They were best friend since primary school. They went to the same university in Seoul even they take a different course. Jessica was in design field while Taeyeon went for business marketing. They rented a small unit near their university together since then. Now they're both working adult and they're still staying together in the same apartment because moving will be such a hazard to them, that's just an excuse. In fact, they have been used to being with each others. They are like sisters, they've been relying on each other's support since they move in together and went to university together until they're graduated and now even working at the same area. Their relationship has reach to the level that they're even more important to each others than their own family members, .

 

Their relationship changed once Taeyeon introduces Tiffany to Jessica, a friend Taeyeon knew from work. Taeyeon always told Jessica how much she admire Tiffany. And that she'd fallen in love with her. Taeyeon even plan on confessing her feeling to Tiffany. Every now and then, whenever they talk, Tiffany's name is a must in their topic. Taeyeon always excited and joyful when she talked about Tiffany. 

 

Within a month, Taeyeon brought Tiffany home and introduced to Jessica that they're officially together now. That moment, it breaks Jessica's heart into pieces and yet she have to act happy and congrates them. Since then, Taeyeon is always occupied by Tiffany. Things that they use to do on weekend, now left only Jessica alone in her room while Taeyeon is out to a date with Tiffany or Taeyeon and Tiffany cuddling at their living room watching TV. They use to talk a lot about each others daily life, now it's harder even just to greet each other at their hallway. They used to hang out a lot, but now all Taeyeon said was "Tiffany asked me out for a date". Even the lunch date Jessica plan beforehand, Taeyeon ended up didn't show up. "Tiffany asked me to go lunch with her" is what Taeyeon told Jessica over the phone. It starts to upset Jessica. Even when Taeyeon's sick, Jessica would be the one taking care of her. But now Tiffany is the one in sight. 

 

Jessica starts to question herself a lot. She should be happy for her bestfriend that she's in love and her love got returned in a good way. But why does it hurt her every time she heard the name Tiffany, why does her heart ached when ever she sees them together and why is she feeling angry for things Taeyeon didn't make it up to her. Little do she know, she had fallen towards her bestfriend as well. Jessica didn't realised her own feeling towards Taeyeon. Until one night she walked out of her room wanted to head to the kitchen for a glass of water, unintentionally she saw Taeyeon and Tiffany were making out in their living room. It was dark, but Jessica can see clearly. She quickly step back, covering from any voice coming out. She was near to break down. Her tears were streaming down not even she can control it. Her heart clenched. She couldn't breathe. 

 

Since that night, Jessica never talked to Taeyeon. Occasionally Taeyeon did ask Jessica to hang out together but 'busy' is what Jessica would always replied in a cool way. When ever she know Tiffany is coming over, she would go out of the house and went to Yuri. There are times that Taeyeon and her alone in their house, but every time she see Taeyeon outside of her room Jessica would avoid her and hide in her room or go to Yuri's place again. It's hard for her to even just see Taeyeon alone. Once she reminded that she also in love with her bestfriend, she couldn't take it. She know it's wrong. She wants to deny her heart but every time she see Taeyeon, her heart clenched. Their relationship starts drifting apart. 

 

"Why don't you just tell her your feelings?" Yuri questioned. Jessica thought for a long time. "I don't want to ruin our friendship" is what Jessica throw back. "It didn't seems any good now though" Yuri countered. "She have Tiffany now" Jessica sighed. "I should leave. I should have leave since we're graduated" Jessica realised that her feeling were developed way earlier than she'd known. The actual reason why she didn't move once they've graduated and always finding an excuses to just stay together with Taeyeon. Taeyeon being carefree she didn't even bother much about it since Jessica didn't want to move as well.

 

On that same night, Jessica had decided to move out. She was packing her luggage half way when Taeyeon knock on her door.

"You going on a trip?" Taeyeon asked.

"No.."

"Then you're packing for?" Taeyeon curiously asked.

"I'm moving out.." Jessica casually answered still busy packing her stuffs.

"What?!" Taeyeon got shocked with what she just heard and Jessica stop her packing in instant. She let out a heavy sigh thinking about what Yuri had told her. "Since you've plan to moving out why don't you just confess to her?" Yuri suggested. Jessica doubt but Yuri did have a point. She zipped up her luggage and she turn to look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon had her confuse yet shock face on.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, I love you" Jessica confessed.

"Eh?"

"I said.. I love you.. That is why, I should go. I can't stay with you any longer"

"No wait. What are you talking about? I love you too but this doesn't require me to move out as well right" Taeyeon reasoned.

"Taeyeon-ah.. I love you as in a romantic way.. I'm sorry.. I don't even know how it happened this way but it did.. I can't stand this feeling. I can't stand to see you with her so sweet together as well. It hurt my heart. I need to le-"

"Sica-ah.." Taeyeon didn't let Jessica finish her sentence. She throw herself towards Jessica and hug her tight.

"You should have tell me earlier" Taeyeon's tear starts to fell and it shocked Jessica. Jessica quickly pushed Taeyeon away from her. Her heart is beating rapidly by the contact.

"Is that why you giving me a cold shoulder all these while?" Taeyeon asked. 

"W-what are you talking about?" Jessica stuttered.

 

"You know. Ever since I'm with Tiffany, I felt something's not right. Yes, I loved her but the feeling is weird. What ever I'm doing with her, it always ended up me thinking of you. When I hold her hand, I thought I'll be excited.. But all in my mind were your hand in mine. When I went out for a meal with her, I always think about you. What will you be eating? What were you doing alone at home? What movie will you be watching when I'm not there with you? How's your work? The time that you gave me cold shoulder really did hurt me. I keep thinking what have I done wrong that I'd upset you. We're drifting away from each others.. We don't talk much to each others these days.. We hardly see each others as well. We are not close anymore.. I keep thinking about you to a point that Tiffany had let me go. She told me and makes me realised that the one I love was not her. It is you, Sica-ah.. I'm sorry I couldn't realised this sooner. I'm sorry that I've upset you. I'm sorry that I've hurt you. I'm sorry that I'm so late. But, can you give me, give us a chance to amend all this?" 

 

-END-

These days keep watching video about Taengsic so much i wanted to write this Taengsic fanfic too.

the whole story I wanted to convey is Taeyeon and Jessica didn't realised that they're actually in love with each others first. Sorry i have to use Tiffany.

 

The story in my head is way more detailed but I just wanna write it all out real quick so it become somehow crappy summarized version >.<  suppose to have Yulsic too but i cut it off.

maybe one day i will rewrite again in full detailed version. hehe

 

hope you like it ;D