Chapter 001

Our Little Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook had been a pretty normal kid all his life. Normal looks (besides his underwhelming height), normal smarts, normal family, normal friends.

Everything felt as though it should, and he had it all planned out at the age of 15. You see Gukk was almost 16 and that’s when most wolves present themselves as either a beta or alpha (females could also present as an omega). He knew that since he had a fairly small build that the chances of him presenting as an alpha were slim so he figured he’d be a beta. After he had figured out what his rank was going to be he’d decided to find a nice beta that he’d spend the rest of his life with. It was rare for a beta to mate with a alpha or omega simply because they just aren’t drawn to each other. During the process of dating his mate to be he’d attend college and hopefully get his major in art and would be able to have secured a stable job and begin to pay off his college depts. Then mate the love of his life and hopefully have a couple of Jungkook juniors running around fairly soon after. Yes, Gukk knew that the life he wanted sounded a little white collar. However in his opinion the life he had planned was one that would make him happy and allow him to enjoy life. 

Just one more week, 7 days til his plan would begin and to be completely honest, Jungkook couldn’t wait to take the first step into the beginning of a new chapter. 

*1 day until presenting*

Gukk wakes up bright and and a little too early in his opinion as perusal. He finally rolls out of bed after his daily give or take five minute pep talk to himself about it not being worth it to drop out of school because he only has a few more years of prison before he graduates. He walks into the bathroom and att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter