Jihyo’s Day

Jihyo’s day!

it was only 11pm.  It was January 31st, 2019, at 11:55 pm.  Jihyo was hidden in her covers, not sleeping like the others.  She was overjoyed to sleep because in 5 minutes.. it was her birthday.  She checked the time and it was still 11:55.  She heard a faucet turn on and turned off her phone, quickly laying down, just in case it was a manager.  She heard the faucet turn off and decided to see who it was.  

Jihyo threw the covers off, silently to not wake the others in the room and tiptoed to the door, walking out and quietly closing it behind her.  Her bare feet were quiet, but the floor was cold.  She frowned at forgetting socks.  She looked up as she walked to the kitchen, finding the youngest of the group washing her hands.

”Tzuyu?” 

Tzuyu turned around, of course not freighted for some reason, “unnie?  What are you doing up?”

”I could ask the same thing..” Jihyo whispered as she looked over at the counter, which looked spotless.  No one cleaned it the day before..

”I uh..” Jihyo could tell Tzuyu was waiting for something, but she didn’t know what, until she saw Tzuyu’s face light up and grab something behind her and turned around.

”Happy birthday unnie!” She cheered, but in a whisper.

Tzuyu held a vanilla cupcake.

”I failed a few times.  Jeongyeon unnie said you liked chocolate, but I ran out of that fast.  I couldn’t make a big cake either..” Tzuyu frowned a bit.

Jihyo chuckled and walked over, standing on her tip toes and left a small kiss on her cheek and took the cupcake from her hands, “I love it.. thank you” Jihyo smiled, the two shared a laugh and a cupcake.