Why So Lonely?

Why So Lonely?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ddrrttt ddrrttt

Mino's phone keeps vibrating, but he doesn’t bother to answer it.

He looks at his phone,

Danah

“Sorry sist, I’ll call you later” that’s what’s in his mind. She probably calls him to ask him to buy some stuff. He is now in New York, his sister knows he gonna go shopping. She doesn’t need to remind him though, he never forget to buy her souvenir every time he work overseas. 

Winner just finished their Everywhere tour in North America. The Tour that much people think won’t success, including himself. Who knows that they have so many fans in North America? With all the lack of promo they got from their ty company. He thought only few people will watch their concert. But he is wrong, its packed, so many people, young, girl, boy, parents with their kids, couple come to this tour. They even make a couple kiss in their concert, how crazy is that?

He never has high expectation for this tour, all he wants is just to see their fans. Watch the fans singing, smiling, dancing, jumping even crying when they perform never failed to give him an instant happiness. That’s all what he wants to do. Make music, performing it in front of people who love him, and his life is complete.

No!

Never complete without that boy, the boy standing in front of him trying so hard to open a bottle of Champaign, with his lips pouting. Who can guess that this boy just celebrates his 25th birthday last week, when he looks just like 5 years old. Mino smile, then come to the boy.

“Let me help you open it, people can’t wait to drink” he took the Champaign’s bottle from the boy’s hands.

They are in the backstage, body tired, but still too hype. Winner, crazy dancers, team winner, even the staff from Live Nation, their promoter also there. They congratulate each other, thanking each other, hug each other for the success of this tour.

 “Ehmm Ehmm” Yoon’s try to get everyone attention.

“Thank you everyone for your hard work, I know how hard you are working for the success of this tour. To held a tour in North America is always be our dream, and we can make this dream to come true because of you all” Yoon’s start talking, Mino can see his teary eyes. Mino can’t keep his eyes of that man. He mentions everyone’s name that help them for the success of this concert, their manager, dancer, stylist, make up artist, the staff, the bodyguard, He literally mention everyone. No one say anything when he speaks, they listen to this skinny boy talking with the smile in their face. Mino feel so proud, he loves the right man.

“Lastly, thanks to my hyung, Jinu hyung, Hoony hyung, Mino…. hyung” everyone chuckles when he call Mino hyung, including Mino himself.

“Thank you for always be with me, thank you for give our fans the best performance, lets have another tour again here next year, in a bigger venue. WINNER FIGHTING!!” With the last cheers from Yoon, everyone cheers the same.

“FIGHTING!!!”

Mino then open the Champaign’s bottle, some liquid overflow, they all clap their hands and give Mino same glasses to fill.

Yoon’s watch his man with the smile in his face, he love the after concert party, he is never been happier.

 

 

Drrrtt drrrrt

Mino’s phone vibrating again. He took his phone from the table beside his bed, a message from Yoon show up.

“Are you sleep?”

Its 2am in the morning, they arrived in the hotel 2 hours ago.

“No, why?” he answers shortly, he doesn’t know he is not the only one that still awake in this hour. He waits for Yoon’s answer, but he doesn’t get any. Probably he is sleep already Mino thought, skipping the song that playing in his iPhone.

 

Knock knock knock

 

A sudden knock in his hotel room startled him, who’s knocking his room in this hour??  He wake up and walk to the door, seeing thru the peeking glass in the door, he see a man in a black hoodie, with the hair slightly wet looking at his phone with his lips pouting.

 

Mino unlock the door and open it.

“What are you doing here? In this hour?”

Yoon just look at him with his palm face, said nothing. He walks inside and sit in Mino’s bed.

“Nothing, I just don’t feel sleepy yet, my room is just too quiet” he took a pillow, put t in the headboard, then leans his head there. Not looking at Mino at all, he start scrolling his phone.

Please log in to read the full chapter