CHAPTER 1

It Is Only One Week

BM just finished his shower. His towel drapped on his broad shoulder while he walking around his room while wearing his sweatpants. A few hours ago, he just came back from gym, working out for an hour and immediately going home. Today is one of the unusuall day where he can enjoy his only time without dance practice or recording nor stuck in his studio at DSP Entertainment. Checking his phone if there is a text messages from J.Seph or his other friends, he slip his head into one of his hoodie. "I should get something to eat dude" talking to himself while grabbing his wallet and his phone. He started to slipped into his sneaker but eventually his bell ringing indicated someone is outside of his door, waiting for him to answer it. He check his phone one time again to confirmed that no one was messaging him for coming to his house. 

He immediately approach his door and open it. There is Jiwoo standing infront him with her big suitcase on her right hand. Her face flushed and her eyes b with tears. She immediately open her hand and enclosed BM with a big embrace and sniffling through his hoodie. There is no words exchanged between them, only a sniffled from Jiwoo and BM breathing that only can be heard. BM are totally loss with words and hug her back while pat her head and her back. BM hoodie is totally soaked with Jiwoo tears as she keep crying on his blade shoulder. A few minutes after that, Jiwoo becoming more calm and looking up at BM's face. Her eyes and nose are red showing aftermath of crying. "Oppa, can I stay here for a week?" BM are totally shocked and only can nods a few times. After that, Jiwoo take a step back and going into BM house dragging her suitcase inside. BM just looking at her and closed his door and entering the house. "What's wrong Jiwoo-ya?" He asked as soon as Jiwoo sat on his bed. "Just got into argument with my parents, nothing big" Jiwoo answered while peeling off her coat. BM knows something is wrong are happening but he don't want to asking further. Jiwoo emotion are not very stable and to ask questions might get her upset. It is better that she coming here rather than she wandering outside. "Oppa, I am so sorry to come here without messaging or informing you first, I don't want to come Somin's house because she is living with her parents and I don't want to go to J.Seph oppa. I only trust you in this situation right now" Jiwoo explained to the dumbfounded BM. BM taking a seat on his bed beside Jiwoo, he totally not expecting this kind of situation will happened and mostly he is very awkward to have someone with opposite gender in his own home. And that someone is Jiwoo, the one that he has a tiny crush of. 

"Did you already eat? Oppa just ready to go out to buy some foods to eat when you come" BM asking Jiwoo, right now he is very hungry. "Not yet, let's just order some pizza or jajangmyeon to eat oppa" Jiwoo answered while she glance at BM