Alumni Reunion of Class 1997

1997 Roller Coaster

 

2012

     The arguments within the meeting room echoed throughout the office. The agency was under heat by taking on a new case, ual harassment by a CEO of an entertainment agency. The media was all over the case pushing the case on the headlines of the newspaper and social media. The Kim and Kang Law Firm, a small prestigious lawyer company, was hired by the victim after a long meeting with employees and boss. By an anonymous vote, lawyer Kang Hana was appointed to be the leader of a team of lawyers to take on the case. The defendant, CEO Kim Seo Joon, held the upper hand by the judge’s constant suppression of the evidence. Lawyer Kang knew that failure was not an option, as the defendant can later accuse the victim, Lee Yeon Tae, for slander. As her assistant interrupted the meeting, “Miss Kang, there is someone waiting in your office.” She sighed in defeat as she notices her colleagues’ exhaustion. “Tomorrow, we will have a small meeting to decide which witnesses to call to court. Go home for the rest of today.” Lawyer Kang stated as she continued to finish her notes on the meeting to prepare a sub-argument. She reviewed the list of witness that was provided by Yeon Tae, as she walked out of the meeting room. She began to walk into her office noticing a familiar outline near her desk. “Yah! Kang Joon-hee. Why didn’t you call? I didn’t keep you waiting did I?” Hana said giving her friend hug.“I knew you were going to be busy all day, so I didn’t call.  It is almost dinner time, are you coming to the reunion?” “No, I have to work on some details on the final argument.” “Yoon-jae sent me to make sure you eat dinner. He was worry about the case you have. This case is really drilling you, isn’t it? C’mon the reunion will just be for a few hours. You might get some new ideas.” Kang Joon-hee insisted about going to dinner.“Fine. Just for a few hours, then you drive me back to work. Okay?” Hana said in defeat. He began to pull her out of her office into the elevator, while they laughed and talked about old memories.

As they arrived there,  Hana and Joon-Hee walked into the restaurant. “Where are your kids?” He questioned her, as she was able to answer running small footsteps headed towards them. “Mommy! Uncle Joon-Hee! You are late again.” A small boy, Jae Hwa, yelled while running ahead of his twin sister Ji-yeon to them. Joon-hee grabbed Jae Hwa up playing airplane, and Hana took the hand of Ji-Yeon. “Where is your Appa?” “Oh. He is getting your coffee.”  “Kang Ha-na! Kang Joon-Hee! Hurry up before Hak-chan drinks all the alcohol.” “Oh Kang Ha-na , you look good.” “The power couple is here.” “Yah! She is married to someone else.” The rest of the alumni say as Joon-hee and Hana sat down beside each other. Hana gives high fives and hugs to her past classmates, while Joon-hee waves. Setting down Ji-yeon on her lap, Hana begins to let her sleep. “I wonder why your husband isn’t jealous all the time? Every time I see you; you are with Joon-Hee.” Hana was eating and began to cough as she hears Hak-chan muttering about her and Joon-Hee. Yoo-jung smacked the back of his head “Yah! Why are you trying to create problems?” “What problems?” Yoon Yoon-Jae said as he arrives giving Hana a kiss on the cheek and settles a coffee cup next to her. “Nothing,” Shi-Won says as she continues to complain to Yoon Tae-woong about not being able to drink alcohol. “Thanks,” Hana whispers to Yoon-Jae as her cheeks became bright red. He smiled down at her knowing he was one of the only ones that get her shy in seconds. “Caramel coffee seems to always help you focus.” He responds as he stretches his hand to play with the twins' hair. Yoon-Jae sits down across from her greeting other alumni. “See that. Hana reacts differently with Yoon-Jae.” Yoo-jung whispers to Hak-chan’s ear. The restaurant begins to play Warrior Descendant softly in the background and the girls look at each other questioning who was going to sing it. Shi-Won pulls out her chair and standing up to sing out the lyrics and suddenly Tae-woong puts his hands on her shoulders. “We don’t want to be kicked out this time,”Tae-woong said looking at each of the girls, while the girls blush remembering the incident. “If you look at Hana now, you would never think she was a fan of H.O.T.? “ Bang Sung-jae said barely arriving at the table. Yoon-jae playfully hits his shoulder, “Why are you so late?”. “There was traffic from my work to here. “  “Remember when Yoon-jae went in his pajamas to ……” Yoon-jae shoves a chicken into Shi-won mouth, “Eat.” “Let’s take a picture” “Hurry up.” Joon-hee pulls Yoon-jae up from his chair and allows Hana to sit on it. Yoon-jae grabs Jae hwa from Joon-hee and attempted to get him to look at the camera.

“1! 2! 3!”