Monday Blues?

Lazy

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I growled and kicked my bolster to the floor. I hate waking up in the morning.

I turned over and shut my alarm. I get up and slipped on my pink slippers. Gosh, today is Monday. The day has yet to start and I am having the blues. I bounced my way down the stairs and started to make breakfast. I was busy making an omelette when suddenly I heard footsteps nearing the kitchen.

"What are you making?" Baekhyun said while cutely rubbing his eyes.

He takes a few steps and sits on a brown stool at the dining table. He propped his head up with his hand and stare at what I am currently doing—beating the eggs.

"Your favourite" I answered and the moment I turned around to face him, I manage to capture his cute smile. While I turn on the stove, I faced him and said, "How about you get ready while I make breakfast, hm?" 

He nodded cutely and scurried his feet off to the bathroom.

I was off to a good mood and was rummaging in the upper part of the refrigerator in search of sausages and the moment I closed it, I managed to take a glance to myself on the mirror magnet stick on it— my hair was sticking all over the place looking like someone who just gets up from bed in which I am and my bare face with my booger eyes.

In the spur of the moment, I heard a loud THUMP! from upstairs. "Baekhyun, what happened?" I shouted and hurried upstairs to the bathroom.

All I see is a full grown-up man on the floor with his hand rubbing his head.

Geez, it is going to be a long day today.

Baekhyun was sitting in front of me enjoying his breakfast when suddenly he called out my name.

I looked at him and I swear I saw his sinister smile indicating he is up to something that may annoy me. He opened his mouth and started to chew loudly while smacking his lips.

I was about to throw the spoon I was holding at him when suddenly my phone went off. I give him a light glare as I fish my phone out of my back jeans pocket. I squint at the caller ID of the incoming call, to see Seulgi was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered waiting for the other end to answer me back.

She answered with a loud voice," Where are you? The lecture is about to start in 5 minutes and you are nowhere to be seen!"

My eyes widened once and I took a glance at the time— it is half past 8 and my lecture starts at 8:20 a.m. 

I gobbled up my breakfast quickly and hurriedly grabbed my bag that I left on the sofa. With my phone, on the other hand, I shouted at Seulgi, "I will be there as fast as I can!" I quickly ended the call and put on my white Nike shoes.

Before I manage to take the next step, I heard Baekhyun calling my name.

"No goodbye kisses?" he pouted while showing his pink lips.

I chuckled and turned to tiptoe my feet to take a peek at his mochi cheeks. "Anything for my Oppa," I said while feeding kisses all over his face.

Without my peripheral vision on him, I can hear the smile in his voice when he said, "Go".

After the first lecture, I took big strides toward the toilet because I have been experiencing nausea and headaches. Plus, my body aches and feels sore. I entered the furthest toilet cubicle and was about to pee when I noticed a red mark stain on my which only indicates one thing— period.

I grunted and rummage through my bag to take my emergency sanitary pads when I found none. My whole body froze up and my mind started to panic but finally felt relieved when I remembered I brought my phone with me.

I speed dialled Seulgi to bring me sanitary pads and waited for her to come.

The door to the toilet opens, telling me that maybe that is Seulgi. Right at the moment, I receive a text from her.

        Which cubicle you are at?

I texted her my cubicle and heard hurried footsteps coming to my cubicle with a rough knocking on the door. I quickly opened it to receive the sanitary pad to wear it. When I come out of the toilet, I saw Seulgi waiting for me in front of the toilet watching me. I ran to her and scooped her arm and thanked her for saving my life back there.

"Do you know I have to ask almost every girl for a pad and luckily that Soyoung girl is nice to lend me one," she scoffs while turning her head to the side a little. I know she will never be mad at me, like ever.

"That Soyoung girl from Physics class? " I ask incredulously. She used to be my lab partner and rumour has it that she is an undercover for a mafia gang but according to my experience, she is very nice and is a big help to me during experiments, unlike Seulgi who once nearly made the whole class die due to inhaling too much ammonia gas. But that is a long story.

"Yes, and guess what she is dating with that grumpy Kyungsoo boy! I cannot believe it !" she muttered while taking a turn to our next lecture room of the day.

We quickly entered the room and took a seat at our usual place. I was about to get my study materials ready when suddenly Professor Park enters.

"Keep all of your books darling. We are having a quiz today! " he exclaimed while distributing the quiz. "It holds 30% of your mark for your next test so make sure to do it well! " he claps and started his timer. The whole class grunted.

Oh boy.

 

After what feels like an eternity finally, the day has come to an end— well logically it is 4 hours left for the day to end as now is only 8 p.m.

Seulgi is driving while I am at her side staring into space. After the horrendous pop quiz, Seulgi decided it will be the best time for us to eat to let out some stress but as soon as we arrived at the restaurant then we realised that none of us brought our purse.

So with a solemn look, we turned our backs and decided to call it a day.

Seulgi dropped me off in front of me and Baekhyun's shared apartment and blew me a kiss.

In the lift, I cannot wait to take a long hot bath to relieve the pain I am feeling in my stomach. I am opening the door to our apartment and noticed that Baekhyun is watching a show on the television.

He turned his head. "I forgot to remind you that according to my calculations, today was suppose to be your red day."

"What? Why did you not remind me? I got it today in uni and if not for Seulgi, I will be sitting in the toilet bleeding out blood!" I yelled and pinched his arms.

He laughed as I tickle him to the floor. "Stop—Stop— Oppa will treat you a hot bath and massages. Will you like that?" he raises his hand and surrenders.

I smiled and nodded at him cutely. This man can always lift my mood in any situation.

"Works every time"

My stomach feels like someone is stabbing it with a knife and twisting it. My whole body feels extremely sore. Even after the hot bath with Baekhyun, the pain does not reduce a bit.

"Baekhyun.." 

"One minute, Princess, " he said while he wears his pyjamas and joined me under the covers. He started to massage my shoulders and slowly moving down south repeatedly. It did reduce some of the pain but unfortunately, the pain is still there.

"How was your day?" Baekhyun asked while expertly unknotting a muscle.

I told him about me getting my period at uni and my cancelled mini celebratory dinner with Seulgi. 

He chuckled and my hair behind my ear, "It was a bad day for you, huh?" 

I nodded. "How was yours?"

He sighs. "Nothing much. Some of the employers have been treating the customers immaturely so I have to fire them. It was a rough day for me losing my team but customers always come first, right?" My heart swells with adoration for this man's dedication towards his work. How did Baekhyun manage to be more attractive than he already is?

I nodded and quickly held his hand preventing him from going elsewhere when he stands up.

"I am about to switch off the lights. Let me go now, Sweetheart." he showed me a beautiful smile and I finally let him go.

When he finally joins me under the covers, I turn to face him. Even in the dark, I can still feel his board shoulders engulfs me—protecting me. He is kissing me all over while my hair helping me to feel sleepy.

"Sleep now, little one." he my back and started to whisper sweet nothings into my ears.

With that, I fell asleep.