There’s a time when iKON’s managers has to drag the one and only stubborn leader at the airport

A daily life of a stubborn leader

Lately iKON was having a hectic schedules, it's been almost a couple of months. Hanbin was already feels tired, drained and his head was beginning to pound against his skull. He feels like dying, but sadly he has to get up this morning. They have to leave to the airport for another schedule in about an hour. The others was busy preparing their stuff, but there he was, still on his bed, even feels he doesn’t have the energy just to come out from his room.

 

There’s a soft knock on his bedroom door. He heard Yunhyeong calling his name.

“Come in Hyung!” Hanbin said.

“Hanbin-ah, are you ready to leave?” Yunhyeong ask him softly. He already knew that the leader was exhausted. He's being busy lately, beside of iKON’s hectic schedules, Hanbin also spending his days at the studio, write a song, composing, producing, even making the choreography for the songs.

“Yes Hyung, just give me a minutes.” Hanbin try to collect his energy.

“Give me your bag Hanbin-ah, just hold your passport, and leave the rest to me.” Yunhyeong try to help the leader.

“Ah, you don’t have to hyung, I can take it by myself.” He doesn’t want to be a burden.

“Nah, I insist!” Yunhyeong smile at him.

When Hanbin try to get up from his bed, he feel a little lightheaded, and suddenly lost his balance and swings a bit. Yunhyeong catch him on time.

“Wow easy man, you okay there?” He looks so fragile Yunhyeong thought. He takes Hanbin’s hand and brings it around his nape and the other hand on Hanbin’s waist, supporting him to stand.

“Hyung, it’s okay, I’m fine.” Hanbin try to convince his hyung.

“Uhuh, I can see that, sure Binnie.” Yunhyeong did a little smack on Hanbin’s head. Hanbin just smile awkwardly at his hyung.

“Really hyung, I can walk by myself.” Hanbin pouts.

“Hmmm okay then, but let me know if you don't feel good, okay?”

“Okay Hyung!”

 

When all of the members meet up at the parking lot, they seem worried about their leader’s condition. The managers also notice that Hanbin was a little bit pale.

“Hanbin-ah, are you sure you can handle this? I’ll tell the boss if you can’t make it.” Baymax asked him.

“I’m okay hyung, don’t worry, I’m just tired that's all.” Hanbin reply him quickly.

 

The ride to the airport was quit, it seems like all the members knew that the leader need a rest, they try not to make any noise. Hanbin already sleep as soon as he sits at the back of the van.

 

When they reach the Airport, it's such a chaos, iKONIC was already wait for them, the crowd was loud. One of the managers asked the authority for an extra securities, they were worried that the boys can’t pass the crowd, especially with Hanbin’s condition. So he asked the boys to get in first, and let the managers and a couple of staff takes Hanbin to another entrance, and meet up at the waiting room.

Apparently some of the fans notice that the leader was being separated from the others. So the news was spreading quickly. Most of the fans speculated that Hanbin had a fatigue, perhaps from lack of sleep after they saw Hanbin was walking with the support of two staff members, they thought maybe he was too weak to walk by himself. They also noticed that Hanbin's face looks unusually pale.

 

Once they reach at the waiting room, Baymax gently put down the leader on the sofa. He seems paler then before. All the members also seem worried too.

“Hyung, is he going to be okay?” the maknae ask the manager.

“I don’t’ know Chan, he keep saying that he was fine, but look at him, he makes me worried.”

Baymax hold Hanbin’s hand and he could feel that hanbin was shivering. And he feels warm, too warm he thought.

“Hanbin-ah, are you feeling okay? Don’t even try to lie, you don’t look good.” Baymax can see that Hanbin was trying to hide his condition.

“I’m sorry hyung, I’m just… a lil’ bit dizzy I guess.”

Bobby suddenly takes a seat near the leader, he touch Hanbin’s forehead, and it feels hot.

“You’re hot Bin-ah.” Bobby whispers softly.

“Jezz, thanks hyung.” Hanbin try to make a joke.

Bobby knew that Hanbin was trying so hard to cover up his sickness. He knew for sure how stubborn the leader was.

“Just tell them how your feeling, I’m sure they’ll understand. I’m worried okay.” Bobby suggested, seeing his best friend obviously look pale.

“Bobby’s right, you’re burning up Hanbin-ah.“ Jinhwan seems so much worried.

 

Thanks God the flight was pushed for a couple of hours because of a bad weathers. So the managers decide to take Hanbin to the airport's clinic. He had about an hour to get rest before getting on boards.

“I’m sorry Hanbin, but we have to take you to the clinic, don’t worry, we’ll get another flight in about a couple of hours.” Baymax was talking, but it seems Hanbin was only catches a few things.

 

When they were about to leave, Hanbin was painting heavily, black spots filled his vision. He let out a deep breath, he feels dizzy. He held onto Bobby’s shoulder. Bobby notices something's not right and soon holds his waist.

“Hanbin-ah! Are you alright?” Bobby asked, worriedly.

“Yeah…Yeah, I’m Fine.” Hanbin managed to say, but slowly his dizziness begins to take over his consciousness, and he sways a bit.

“Hanbin!” Bobby was half shouting, quickly supporting Hanbin’s Body.

They were rushing, taking Hanbin to the clinic.

“I’m sorry, for making such a trouble." Hanbin said quietly.

“Yah why did you have to say sorry, anybody can be at your positions. You don’t choose to be sick either. Beside, I’m the one who should apologize to you, I wish we could cancel the schedule and have all of you rest at the dorm.” Baymax sighs deeply.

“Take the medicine and then sleep okay.” Baymax moves to get a glass of water and bring the medicine to him.

“Do you need anything else, Hanbin-ah?”

Hanbin shakes his head and fall back into Bobby’s arm, he refuse to stay in bed, and insisted that he can take a rest on the sofa. “No hyung, I’ll be fine after a few rests.”

Bobby doesn’t say anything, he just take Hanbin’s hand and make sure he have a good rest.

 

The doctor gave Hanbin an injection. He assumes that Hanbin had a fever because of dehydration, lack of sleep and exhaustion. The doctor makes sure the managers to keep an eye on him, giving him the medicines on time, gave him a healthy meal and a proper rest.

Bobby was grateful that Hanbin was already being taking care of. Even in a short time, before they have to continue their schedule.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” Bobby exclaimed.

“A lot better hyung.” Hanbin just smile.

“Make sure you drink a lot. Don’t push yourself when we get to the next schedule okay”. Bobby still worried.

Hanbin smiled back at him. “Okay hyung, you won’t let me doing anything anyway. I’m gonna just stay still, wave and smile.”

“Yah, it’s like I don’t know you either. You’re just gonna act like this situation was not happening in a first place.” Bobby rolled his eyes.

“Hanbin-ah, it’s time to leave. I’m asking you one more time. Are you sure you can handle this schedule?” Baymax just want to make sure that Hanbin can take this trip.

“I’m definitely sure hyung, I’m sorry for making such a mess earlier.” Hanbin feels ashamed.

“Yah, don’t. Just don’t ever say that, it’s my job anyway, to take care all of you.” Baymax assure him for not feeling guilty.

 

The managers walked in front of Hanbin, while Bobby walked behind and keep his arms protectively on Hanbin’s waist. The securities lead them through the crowd. Somehow there was a screaming, pulled and pushed, but it was a relief they can get through them without any harm.

Bobby watched Hanbin’s face and smile. He looks so tired and was already fast asleep as soon as he reaches his seat. The flight hasn’t even taken off. But in the other hands, it makes one of the maknae lines looks concern.

“Should I feel worried?” he asked Bobby.

“The meds making him sleepy June, don’t worry. He just exhausted.” Bobby shook his head.

Bobby adjust Hanbin’s seat, tucking a pillow under his head and laid a blanket on top of his chest.

 

Finally after a lot of drama and a long flight, they were reached the hotel.

“There’s a doctor waiting for him, he’ll set up an IV drip. We hope it would be enough to make him through the night and join you guys for the next schedule tomorrow.” Baymax reassure them.

A few hours later the doctor takes out the IV drip and check Hanbin’s condition. “His fever was already down.”

“I feel much better Doc'. Thank you” Hanbin nodded.

“But there’s one condition if you still insist to get to your next schedule. TAKE A REST, AS much as you can. And take your medicine ON TIME.” The doctor said to him. And Hanbin was just nodded at every Doctor's words. 

 

“Are you sure you’re okay to go to the interview?” Bobby asked his best friend gently.

“I’m sure hyung, I’ll be okay” Hanbin looked up and smile.

The interview was going smoothly on the next day. Hanbin already have a good rest all night long.

The host asked the audience if they were concern about Hanbin’s recent conditions. “I thing you guys already noticed that Hanbin was not in his best conditions right now. So how are you?” suddenly all the audience makes a loud noises.

“Ahhh first of all, I’m really sorry for making all of you worried. And don’t worry too much, I’m doing fine now. All the managers and members were taking good care of me.” He smile and bowing to the audiences and the camera. The audience was cheers for him.

“It’s good to hear right, just take as many times you need to rest, all of you. You guys don’t want to make iKONIC feels sad don’t you?” The audience was nodded for agreement.

“Thank you very much everyone, for supporting us. We promised we will take a good care even more of our health from now on.” Jinhwan said to the audience.

“Thank you for coming guys. See you next time.” The host ends up the show.

They all waved as they left the stage with a happy smile. They bowed to the staff and the audience, and straight back to the private room.

“How are you hyung? You feel warm.” DK asked in concern when Hanbin take a sit beside him.

“Just a little bit tired Dong, it’s okay.” Hanbin answer him with a smile.

Bobby walked on the other side and sighing. “Let’s get back to the hotel. He need to rest. And Hanbin-ah, take your medicine and get straight to bed okay.”

Hanbin just nodded, he doesn’t have time and energy to arguing with his hyung.

 

Back at the hotel, Yunhyeong arranged the pillow for Hanbin, helping his dongsaeng get ready for bed. He sighed at Hanbin’s flushed cheeks. “You’re still feels warm.” He cares Hanbin’s forehead.

“Just let me sleep hyung, I’ll promise it would get better as soon as I wake up.” Hanbin looks tired.

“Okay then, have a good rest. Get well soon Bin-ah. I hate seeing you like this.” Yunhyeong seems sad.

“Hmmm btw hyung, thank you so much, all of you, for taking good care of me. And I’m so sorry for making all of you worried, for being a burden.” Hanbin lower his head.

“Hey, no need to sorry. Listen Bin-ah, you’re definitely not a burden, not at all. We were brothers right, we were family, it was our responsibility to take care of each other. We were worried, yes, because you’re such a stubborn. I know that as a leader, you thought that you have a responsibility to make everything looks perfect. You've work so hard, for us, for iKONIC. But hey, sometimes we hope that you can be a selfish for once, it's for your own good. And you don't have to feel sorry for that. You need to take care of yourself too. And please, don't ever feel hesitate to ask for help if you need it." Yunhyeong try to calm Hanbin down.

For some reasons, Hanbin feels even more guilty for making everyone worried. But then, he also realized that half of what Yunhyeong said was true. He want to be a selfish for once. Because sometimes it's hard to be a leader, it's hard to be perfect.

“Okay up to bed now, you need to rest. Don’t think too much. If you really don’t want to makes us worried, just get better, that’s all we ask for.” Yunhyeong said as he holds Hanbin’s shoulder. And soon Hanbin was drowning into his deep sleep. 

 

Bobby was just finished his shower when he saw Yunhyeong quietly put a blanket on Hanbin’s chest.

“How is he?” Bobby whispered.

“He’s a little bit warm. Don’t you dare get near and disturb him. I want him to rest as long as he could.” Yunhyeong warned Bobby with a sharp look.

“Aish, it’s like I have a heart to disturb him hyung.” Bobby pouted.

Bobby was smiled at how peacefully Hanbin looked. He was definitely a stubborn leader. But he knew that the leader was not going to make iKONIC disappointed, even when he wasn’t in his best condition. Behind his concern look, Bobby was proud of it.