Chinese Whispers

Chinese Whispers

They had been at it for half an hour now. L.Joe in one end of the line and C.A.P on the other, they were both thinking of embrassing things about each other.

"C.A.P hyung likes..." L.Joe though for a while. Someone charming with great personality he thought and than he said the first thing that poped into his head "G.NA noona!" 

L.Joe winked at Sohyun, who giggled and carefully whispered it to Hyuna who looked at L.Joe and said "Seriously!" but L.Joe just gave her an evil smirk and she passed on the message. It was carefully passed on until it reached C.A.P's ears. He turned a bright shade of read and mumbled something.

"What was that Hyung?! L.Joe yelled from the other end of the line. C.A.P glared at him and repeated what he said "C.A.P likes G.NA"

Everyone laughed and he punched Ricky, who was sitting next to him.

Than C.A.P smiled. 

"L.Joe likes women in tight dresses" C.A.P whispered and Ricky smirked. L.Joe didn't like the look on C.A.P's face.

"L.Joe likes women in tights dr-" he couldn't finish what he was saying as he burst out of laughter. Chunji looked confused but he repeated what he heard.

C.A.P's wards got slowly twisted from person to person, until it reached L.joe's ears. He looked at everyone around him and say them silently laughing. He saw C.A.P looking at him daring to say what he heard.

"L.Joe likes men in tights....like what the hell?!" he said looking at C.A.P. Everyone laughed out loud and C.A.P corrected him "It's L.Joe likes women in tight dresses but that will do too"

L.Joe turned 10 different shade of red before he smiled and whispered to Sohyun.

"C.A.P hyung has a hairy chest"

Sohyun's jaw dropped.

L.Joe looked at her and said "Shut your mouth a fly might fly in" and he pushed her lower jaw up to shut . Sohyun whispered as she was told. Hyuna looked at him weiredly but she whispered what she heard. Niel looked at L.Joe and made a face and said "How do you know...have you been peeping again?" 

"What? No!" L.Joe yelled. Niel just shook his head and passed on the message to Gayoon who looked confused, she looked at L.Joe and than looked at C.A.P but she whispered what she heard to Jiyoon and the message got passed on until it reached C.A.P's ears.

"So you really have been peeping again, like Niel said" C.A.P looked at L.Joe with a disapproving look.

L.Joe's plan had failed.

That is when C.A.P had the most mischevous look on his face.

"L.Joe has a crush on Sohyun" he whispered to Ricky. Ricky wore the same look as C.A.P and passed on the message to Chunji, who passed it on to Changjo, who passed it on to Jihyun, who passed it on to Jiyoon, who passed it on to Gayoon, who passed it on to Niel, who passed it on to Hyuna who giggled for at least a minute and passed it on to Sohyun.

Sohyun blushed. She didn't know if it was a joke or it was a fact.

"Well?" L.Joe asked.

"Erm....I  didn't hear her" Sohyun said shyly.

"Oh come on, I heard her from here!" Ricky cutely complained.

L.Joe smirked. 

Sohyun blushed.

Everyone was on the edge of theit seats, anxious to know what is next.

"L.Joe has a crush on Sohyun" she said out loud because L.Joe had infact heard what Hyuna had said.

L.Joe smiled and that whispered "It's true"

Sohyun blushed.

"Go on passe it on" L.Joe urged her and Sohyun blushed an even brighter shade or red.

"AW~ so cute!" Hyuna said and everyone agreed.

"So than, is that a date?" L.Joe asked.

Sohyun shyly looked at L.Joe and nodded.

Yeah! that was my first even teen top and 4minute fanfiction. I hope you liked it. I'd be really happy if you readers leave your thoughts and then I may think of posting a longer L.Joe and Sohyun story here on asianfanfic. Hope you enjoyed the story and bye for now!