fin.

give me your heart (you already have mine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

minju has always been warm.

"chaeyeon unnie."

chaeyeon looks up from her phone, her eyes searching for the voice that called her. they had just come back from filming their 'idol room' episode, waiting for their pizza to arrive as all twelve members had decided to stay at their dorm for the time being. she sees minju with a grin on her face and raises an eyebrow at the girl, minju walking over to her and settling beside her.

"have i ever told you that you're really, really, really cool when you dance?" minju says, pure admiration in her voice, and chaeyeon can't help but chuckle at how cute she is.

chaeyeon pretends to think and murmurs, with a smile on her face, "i think you have, yeah, quite a couple times."

minju laughs and rests her head on chaeyeon's shoulder, her arms lightly wrapping around the older girl. chaeyeon automatically traces random patterns on minju's arm, tapping and drumming her fingers on the girl's fair skin.

"well, you're like, really, really, really, reaaaaaally cool. super mega ultra duper really honestly amazingly cool," minju says, and chaeyeon feels her heart warm at the cute girl's compliments for her.

minju opens to say more, closing it again when she realizes she probably won't run out of things to say about chaeyeon. she has always looked up to the older girl and seeing her dance just amazes her each and every time.

"i think hyewon unnie's right. your body must have been made differently." minju states all too seriously and chaeyeon can't help but burst out laughing. minju's always been this cute.

chaeyeon stares at the younger girl with a smile, half a second too long to be caught and she looks away - heart warm and cheeks warm and everything warm - minju's embrace warm. she mutters a small 'thanks' before planting a small kiss on minju's forehead, hand reaching up to ruffle her hair. minju scrunches her nose at the action and smiles, all teeth and eyesmile.

"you're adorable." chaeyeon whispers under her breath. she wraps an arm around minju and pulls her even closer, closing her eyes and enjoying this rare day of having quite a bit of free time. minju does the same, breathing in chaeyeon's scent of vanilla, her heart at peace and her lips curled up, finding nothing else in the world more comfortable than right now.

chaeyeon has always been comfort.

though it isn't long until they hear the doorbell, chaeyeon pulling away to answer it - and soon follows the excited footsteps of ten other girls screaming 'pizza! pizza! pizza!', and chaeyeon pinching the bridge of her nose with a hand on her waist and sighing in jest.

minju laughs at the cute sight.

 

-

 

minju really, really, really, really likes chaeyeon.

they had won rookie of the year and finished performing when minju held chaeyeon's hand while walking back to their seats. the older girl was excited about winning and seeing all their seniors perform, her voice dripping with childlike innocence and excitement - minju swears she has never known a more precious person and anyone who tells her otherwise is wrong.

she sits beside chaeyeon and listens to the girl talk about how amazing it is for them to be in the same space as some of the most respected seniors and minju can't help but smile and laugh at everything chaeyeon is saying.

"i really, really, really, really like you." minju says out of the blue, happiness on her lips and the look in her eyes sending chaeyeon love letters. the music is loud and deafening but chaeyeon hears her clearly, her cheeks heating up at the impromptu confession. chaeyeon nods and goes back to watching the performances, her hand sneakily searching for minju's under the table.

time passes like that and before they know it, the managers are asking the younger members to go due to their curfew, and minju dejectedly stands up.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter