Final

Stuck On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon is a beautiful girl. Her beauty can make everyone swoon and drool for her. Her face is so elegant yet classy but she’s beautiful inside and out. Even though she’s popular but she never treats people poorly and bad. She loves to approach and talk to people, be friends with them. She’s clingy to anyone and love to hug people around. Her body portion is really good but she eats like a pig. But still, she never gains weight, bless her good genes. What people never expect from her is that she’s really good with sports, yet she never interested to show her athletic side. She said that even she surprise with her athletic side but everyone knows, she knows her ability. Very down to earth human being indeed. One thing about her that makes a certain girl fed up is that she’s very oblivious. Very oblivious about the certain girl feeling to her. And that girl is Sakura, her best friend since high school until now.

Sakura is a girl from Japan who live in Korea from six years old until now since her parents are living permanently in here. She’s also a beauty that can make anyone kneel for her. Her big ears and eyes are really cute and her face looks like an adorable cat. She’s very smart and ace all the exam without breaking a sweat. Yet she’s a gamer that runs a youtube account and makes money with it. She's rather staying at home than go out since she’s not fond with crowded people. One thing that can make her out from comfort zone is Hyewon. Why? Because she’s in love with the girl from their high school time until now and it's still growing. But Hyewon is so oblivious about her feelings and it makes her stress. 

Today is the day where izone will see each other at Eunbi’s house since it’s been a while a whole gang didn’t meet up. Hyewon tells Sakura that she wants to go together and will pick her up. Sakura already waits outside of her house by the meantime Hyewon arrive. “Hey. Did you wait long? Sorry, there’s a bit traffic and kinds of slow.” Hyewon apologizes as soon as Sakura open the door of the car. “It’s okay Kang Chan. Let’s go to Eunbi’s house.” Hyewon caresses Sakura’s head and smiles making the girl's heart flutters. Hyewon resumes her driving and makes small talk with Sakura until they arrive at the destination.

“Yo! You’re late. The girls already arrive anyway.” Eunbi opens the door and they can hear the noise from the living room. “Blame Kura.” Hyewon teases Sakura and the girl pouted. “Guyssssss. Long time no see!” “I miss you.” “What’s with your hair?” “Why are you still skinny?” The girls hug both of them. All the girls catch up with one another after a long time not see each other busy with work life. “Eunbi unnie. This spaghetti is so good. Teach me how to make it taste like this.” Hyewon asked. “I’m just following the recipe from Chaeyeon. Ask her to teach you.” Eunbi chuckled. 

“Come to my house later Hyewon ah. I will teach you until the taste is the same with this one.” Hyewon then hugs Chaeyeon to thanks her and the certain girl is jealous. Why does she need to hug Chaeyeon like that? Sakura pout and sigh. Yuri then comes to Hyewon and hug her as her life depends on Hyewon. Both of them chatting and touchy with each other that make Sakura very jealous. Yah yah why Yuri need to talk close to Hyewon like she wanna she kiss her? And what’s with touchy with each other? You don’t need to sit close to each other like that! Urgh, I need to separate them asap! 

Sakura called Yuri to sit beside her and the girl smile and leave Hyewon. Hyewon continues to eat her foods while smiling to herself. She’s jealous huh. Hyewon chuckle slowly and Wonyoung notice. “What is it unnie? Did something funny happen? What is it? Tell me tell me!” Wonyoung excitedly forces Hyewon to tell her. Hyewon just laughs and caress the younger head and kiss her cheek because she’s so adorable right now. “Ew unnie. Your lips are oily with that spaghetti!” Wonyoung then takes a napkin to clean her cheek and proceed to wipe Hyewon’s lips. Sakura saw that scene it makes her very jealous to the max. Did she just kiss Wooyoung?! This girl really didn’t have any shame. Don’t she know that I’m very jealous every time she kisses the others? Sakura then closed her eyes to calm her down and proceed to talk with Yuri, while never taking her eyes off Hyewon. 

Hyewon saw that girl expression and laugh silently. Aigoo this girl. I guess I need to tone down my skinship with the others starting this night. Sorry Kura. She smiles softly at Sakura and resumes her eating. Yes. Hyewon actually knows Sakura feeling toward her after Yena tells her to not be that oblivious. Thanks to Yena, Hyewon finally can see how Sakura struggles to hide her feeling all this time. Why can’t I see before this? I’m such a pabo and oblivious huh? Actually, Hyewon already loves Sakura since high school but she’s just keeping to herself since she doesn’t want to ruin their friendship and she’s happy to be friend with the girl. Nothing more. But Yena can read her feelings and confront her. Yena said she wants both of her best friends to find the happiness and get together since she’s tired seeing both of us being stupid. Yena also said that Hyewon should confess first since she feels Hyewon should be a man in their relationship since Sakura is too weak to be one. Hyewon can still remember how her stomach hurt laughing so hard at Yena’s remark. Anyway, Hyewon thank Yena and said she will confess to Sakura real soon.

Now, Hyewon is ready to confess and doesn’t want to make Sakura wait anymore. She deserves to be happy with me. Because I love her and she’s in love with me too. 

In the meantime, Eunbi brought various games into the living room for us to play. It’s so chaotic since everyone has their opinion and taste on which games they should play. Not until Chaeyeon and Eunbi scream and make them silent. Pissed Eunbi and Chaeyeon are not something they like to deal or else, hell. 

Then, Chaeyeon gave instruction to divided into two teams, Wonyoung and Eunbi are both selected to choose their own teammates by doing rock-paper-scissor. Wonyoung wins three round in a row and chooses Yena, Yujin, and Sakura as her teammates, while Eunbi wins another two round and choose Hitomi and Nako. There’s another five-person left including Hyewon. I wish she’s in our team. Sakura whispered to herself and Yena heard it. Heh, you wish is my command. Anything for my favorite couple. Yena smirked and look at Hyewon who is busy talking to Yuri. Hm, don’t flirt with my girl Hyewon ah. It makes me jealous ya know. Yena grumbled at their interaction. 

After that, Eunbi wins the next round and she looks at Hyewon. Don’t pick her up. Don’t pick Hyewon. Sakura chanting in her head. Eunbi wants to pick Hyewon since the girl is good at playing games. She is about to choose Hyewon not until she looks at certain duck who signal her to not pick Hyewon. Ah, I see. Eunbi smiles and picks Minjoo as her another teammate. Well, I can feel our team will lose anyway. Eunbi chuckle. Sakura felt relieved Eunbi pick Minjoo instead of Hyewon.

Wonyoung win on the next round and about to choose her umma, Chaeyeon not until Yena interrupt her. Yena insists Wonyoung to pick Hyewon since she’s is good with games and she knows how competitive Wonyoung, Yujin, and Hyewon when it comes to games. Wonyoung then saw Yena signal her eyes to Hyekura and she understands immediately. “Okay. Hyewon unnie, I choose you ~” Wonyoung excitedly announce the result and Yena hugs Hyewon. Hyewon is too busy with the hug and she’s not realized that certain girl is too happy being teammates with her. (You guys can see how happy Sakura when Hyewon is on her team at the vlive) But without Sakura notice, she’s not realized that other girls are looking at her with an amused smile. Look at her happy being on the same team with her girl. Hahaha, she’s is so whipped to Hyewon. At the end of the result, Chaeyeon in Wonyoung’s team while Chaewon and Yuri are in Eunbi’s team. 

They put the games on the table and start to organize it. By the time of they play, Hyewon didn’t know that Sakura is trying hard to control her hormones. Why? Hyewon is oblivious with her choice of attire today, white knitted turtle neck clothe and blue jeans. The clothes are super tight and it shows her nice curve. Sakura almost chocked seeing Hyewon bending at the side of the table. Omg, this girl can literally kill me with her y curve. Why she needs to be that y in a time like this?! Omg, she needs to bends at the table like that? Sakura almost drooling at the sight and suddenly she realized, that the others might check her out. She cannot let that happen and take a deep breath to approach the girl’s back. 

Since everyone is too focus on on the games, they didn’t realize Sakura’s action. Without their notice, she slowly goes to behind Hyewon and tries to hide the girl’s y back. But the plan backfires her since out of nowhere, Hyewon is grinding her bottom at her Sakura. OH MY GOSH?! Sakura tries to control her facial expression and look at Hyewon who didn’t even realized what is she doing to cherry blossom since she’s so engrossed with the game. Damn Hyewon! I’m so right now. But she still tries to protect Hyewon and doesn’t want other girls to go behind Hyewon, even she has to suffer from her hormone. I’m so whipped.

Hyewon often moves her legs to make it not numb and finally feels her legs is tired bending at the side of the table like that. She’s about to stand up and something stop her. Someone from her behind who suffer alone and Hyewon knows why. Aha! I didn’t know she’s behind me all this time. I think you enjoying too much Kura with my grinding. Hyewon smirked. Let’s make her more suffer from my y bottom. Hyewon resume to bending and try to neutral her looks. She doesn’t want anyone to notice her sin action toward the girl. Hyewon tries to push her bottom to Sakura more harder and she can hear the girl yelps. She starting to grind slowly while trying to fake her expression without making the others and cherry blossom notice. She can hear that Sakura start to panting slowly behind her and can see Sakura’s expression from her phone reflection. The girl is seen to open and Hyewon can see the pleasure from her face. Hyewon is too starting to feel something and it also definitely backfire her. Damn. I’m so . I should stop before it’s too late. 

Hyewon stops her grinding and on the right queue, it’s her turn to play. She took a deep breath and try to focus on the games. After her turn end, she looks at Sakura and laughs slowly at her shock expression probably realized that she’s being erted right now. Kura ah you’re so cute. I really love you. Hyewon then pokes Sakura cheek because now it’s her turn to play and the girl is still in dazed. “Kura ah your turn.” Sakura didn’t react and Hyewon was bold enough to make the girl wake up from her daydreaming. With a kiss on her cheek. That kiss immediately makes the Sakura gasp and wake up from her daydreaming. She can see the other girls snorted at the kiss while Hyewon just smiles at her. “Your turn Kura ah.” She blushes and nodded to continue with the game. Stupid Sakura. Sakura scold herself.

The games continue and the result is like Eunbi expect where Wonyoung team won. The losing team needs to clean up all the mess they made including to do the dishes. The loser team whine and can’t do anything about it. The game is a game. The rule is a rule. Even though the flow of the games is too chaotic and full of cheating but they enjoy their time with each other. They really miss each other and glad they make a small gathering to update each other life. They make a plan to go eat at the restaurant tomorrow since it’s been a while for them hang out together. The winner team bid goodbye to a loser team who just wave weakly. Eunbi laugh and promise to them she will treat the loser team ice cream tomorrow. That promise alone can make the girls happy. I’m happy with this gathering. And Hyewon, good luck with your confession tonight. Eunbi smiled at the Hyekura who wave her goodbye. 

In Hyewon’s car.

“Kura ah.” “Hmm?” Sakura looks at Hyewon. “Are you sleepy?” Right now it’s 10.45pm and it’s kinda late for her girl since she loves to sleep early. “Hm, kinda but it’s not that bad. Why?” 

“I want to bring you to somewhere before I bring you back. Is it okay with you?” Hyewon asked Sakura gently and it makes the girl falling deeper. Sakura will do anything for the girl, she’s that whip. “Yes, you can. But where you want to go?” Sakura takes Hyewon’s hand while looking straight into her eyes and Hyewon can feel her heart is beating fast at the gesture. This girl's eye is really beautiful. I really want to kiss her now. Just wait a bit longer Hyewon ah. Hyewon shakes her head. “It’s a secret, my dear. You will know when we arrive.” Sakura blush when Hyewon called her dear and try to hide it by looking at the outside of the car. Hyewon saw the expression and caress her hand gently. I will make you mine tonight baby.

Sakura opens her phone when her notifications are pop up like crazy. There’s tons of notification from izone group chat and it all contain to Hyewon wishing her good luck. Sakura feels confused why and what for they say good luck to Hyewon. Since Hyewon is driving, she can’t open her phone so Sakura just tells her about the good luck thing. So they knew? Yena really can’t shut huh. Oh well, at least I don’t have to explain myself. Hyewon just laughs and say she didn’t know why they say good luck to her. Sakura just frowns and let it slide. Thank you for the courage guys. I will do my best. 

On the way to the destination, Hyewon suddenly asks Sakura to keep looking signboard for her since she's forgot the way to the place. Sakura concentrates on road signs since it’s already night and dark while Hyewon is driving slowly. Along the way, she can see the signboard with the alphabet “i”. Hmm, that’s weird. What’s that for? Sakura just shrugged and continue to searching. Then she can see another signboard with the word “love” on it. Again, Sakura didn’t think hard about it. And lastly, she finds the signboard state “you”. Sakura just silent and think about the signboard. Did I read it right? I love you? Is it what I’m thinking of? Sakura stares at Hyewon for a while and she can see the girl is too focus on the road. Nah maybe I’m just hallucination and all of that are just coincide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter