I Always Win

I Always Win

A gaming team with the name of Red Velvet are the newbies with amazing teamwork and strategy. The newest team that consists of girls to dominate the gaming industry. The team consists of 4 members: Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, and Yeri. 

Seulgi is a clumsy and awkward 22-year old that is excellent at killing the other team. Wendy is a 22-year old, smart gamer who likes keeping a low profile and does not just run into the objective. Joy is 20-years old and is aggressive and likes to bully the enemy team while Yeri is 19-years old and likes killing from farther back, like a sniper. The 4 are unstoppable when they are in a team together.

Even the professionals are amazed by the girls' skills and talents. 

Red Velvet has won many tournaments and has many trophies locked in a trophy case in their dorm. And they also had gained another win from a tournament today and are currently at home chatting about the game they just had.

"Did you see that dude named Kai? He's extremely good and sly but he does not work well with a team," Joy commented, remembering about killing Kai during the tournament. Wendy and Yeri agreed while Seulgi munched on her chocolate bar. Suddenly, footsteps were heard and the team turned heads to stare at a beautiful woman with disheveled hair and casual clothes to wear around the house.

"Irene-unnie! We won another tournament!" Yeri exclaimed happily. Irene smiles and ruffles the maknae's hair.

"Good job team, but I thought that we wouldn't be tied with those losers," Irene told the team harshly. Seulgi choked on her chocolate bar and frowned. I mean, it wasn't like the other team named EXO was on par with Red Velvet. Wendy chuckled. "Sorry unnie, but we were having so much fun so~"

"So you decided to mess around?" Irene finished. Seulgi continued munching her chocolate bar. Wendy smiled, afraid of what Irene was gonna do next. Irene grinned.

"Let's celebrate."

 

 

 

 

And by celebrate, Irene meant going to the arcade. Irene was the gaming coach for Red Velvet. You can say that Irene is probably the best gamer in the world but that's debatable. Irene is smart and sharp, not giving mercy to her opponents and wastes no time killing and obtaining the objective. 

And she must have ton of experience to train Red Velvet, a newbie group that is extremely outstanding. And here she was, at the arcade. People were taking pictures when they saw the gaming celebrities enter the arcade. Joy and Yeri posed and took photos with fans while Seulgi and Wendy carried gifts. Irene isn't that kind of person, she doesn't do this kind of fans service or whatever. Her beauty outshines everything. Irene didn't even look at the fans but people took pictures of her anyway because of her beauty. "A little help here?" Seulgi whispers to Irene but Irene ignores her.

Irene spots the crane. There are electronic prizes and Irene furrows her eyebrows, confused. "What is this?" Irene asked, pointing to a PS4. Seulgi widens her eyes and gasps. "The PS4! I've wanted that for so long, though I could just buy it....," Seulgi exclaimed. Irene looks at the "PS4." 

"Should we try and get it?" Irene inquired. Seulgi and Irene make eye contact and Seulgi grins and nods.

"Definitely."

♥♥♥

 

Unfortunately, the two girls did not get the PS4. Irene frowns when the crane nearly drops the PS4 in the winning hole but drops it too early. Seulgi's grin faded and she groans. 

"These crane-thingys are rigged!" Seulgi exclaimed, biting her lip. Irene's eyes widen and she looks away and spots a roller-coaster game. "Look!" Irene exclaims, pointing to it. Seulgi turns her head and spots the arcade game and wait for the people on it to get off. Seulgi and Irene smile and bow and then scan their card to play the arcade game. 

They had 4 choices to choose from: the Haunted House, the Barn, the Concert, and the House. Irene furrows her eyebrows. "What kind of choices are these?" Irene asks. Seulgi smirks and chooses the Haunted House before Irene can even voice her opinion. Irene's eyes widen when the screen tells them to hold on to the rails onn the seat.

"Wait, Seulgiiiiiiiii~!" Irene squeals. Irene closes her eyes but Seulgi tells her to open her eyes. Irene slowly opens her eyes to feel someone holding her hand. Irene looks at her hand and then at Seulgi. 

Seulgi was too busy watching the animation on the screen and Irene smiles softly. "Irene, watch!" Seulgi exclaims and Irene snaps out of her thoughts. Irene turns to look at the animation on the screen and starts screaming when a ghost jumpscares her. Seulgi giggles and Irene feels her heart beating unusually fast. 

Irene holds the rail tightly and hardens her grip on Seulgi's hand. Seulgi is smiling widely as air comes out of the machine and the seat starts moving to feel like a rollercoaster. Ghosts and jumpscares pop out and Irene squeals loudly like a dolphin and Seulgi laughs. The machine starts to end as the roller-coaster slows down and the two "escape the Haunted House." Irene has goosebumps all over her arms and Seulgi teasing her.

"Irene, are you sure that you weren't a ghost yourself?" Seulgi asks Irene. Irene frowns, embarrassed. Irene then realizes that her and Seulgi are still holding hands and Irene releases her grip on Seulgi's hand. Seulgi is quite shocked but smiles. 

The two find Joy and Yeri playing a shooting game and the two older girls leave the maknaes alone. "You want to play that?" Seulgi asks Irene, pointing to a horror game machine where you can shoot ghosts. Irene frowns and thinks of the gore and jumpscares. "Seriously?" Irene asks Seulgi. Seulgi grins and Irene can't take her seriously.

"F-fine!" Irene exclaims, stuttering. Seulgi leads Irene into the machine and the two scan their cards again and the game starts. Seulgi grabs the gun to shoot ghosts and looks at Irene. Irene looks at Seulgi. Irene blushes and then grabs the gun. The two lovebirds watch the animation and are told to shoot the upcoming ghosts. Seulgi and Irene aim their guns and start pressing the trigger. BAM! BAM! BAM! The two girls kill all the ghosts with perfect aim and Irene smirks. Then she steals a glance from Seulgi and continues with her game.

Seulgi is extremely good and Irene steals her kill. Seulgi gasps and tightens her grip on her gun. "You asked for it, unnie," Seulgi muttered to Irene and Irene smirked. "I don't think so!" Irene exclaims.

The ghosts die in an instant and the two girls are panting. The game has been going on for a long time and the gun suddenly feels heavier in their hands. Sweat is rolling down their forehead and Irene grips the gun, palms sweaty. Seulgi doesn't give up either, hand on the trigger. Irene spots a ghost and shoots it while Seulgi shoots another one. Suddenly, a girl calls for the main protagonist and the two kiss. Irene freezes and looks at Seulgi. 

It was the end of the game and the two had put the guns in their respective places and now they were staring at each other, all sweaty, dirty, and smelly. Irene was staring at Seulgi's lips and leaned in closer to Seulgi while Seulgi pinched her nose. "Unnie, you stink! Seriously!" Seulgi exclaims.

Irene's eyes widen and Irene starts blushing. Luckily, Seulgi didn't notice what Irene was trying to do and Seulgi laughs when she sees Irene's cheeks that are tinted pink.

The girls walk out of the game and spot Wendy waiting for them. Wendy spots the girls and smirks. "You two look wet," Wendy comments casually. Seulgi agrees while Irene is skeptical. What was she implying? Oh.... wait a second.... "Was it hot in there?" Wendy asks, smirking. Irene raises an eyebrow while Seulgi laughs and agrees.

"It sure was! Irene and I were sweating and I was panting after the game ended," Seulgi told Wendy. Wendy smiled and Irene started blushing. "I'm going to stop coaching you if you don't stop," Irene threatens Wendy. Wendy widens her eyes and shuts up immdiately. Seulgi furrows her eyebrows when she spots a game.

"Oh my gosh, is that a game about your future?" Wendy asks when she also spots the game. The trio walk over to the game and scan their card.

INPUT YOUR NAME:
IRENE
SEULGI
WENDY

Wendy presses enter and the game continues on. It's like the game of Life but on a machine and on a screen. It was Seulgi's turn first and the first question was "WHO IS YOUR LOVER?" Irene watches as Seulgi pulls the lever and the choosing happens.

Irene, Wendy, Irene, Wendy, Irene, Wendy, Irene, Wendy, Irene, Wendy.........

Irene frowns when she sees that the game landed on Wendy's name. Wendy laughs and scratches her head. "I don't think so," Wendy states after the game chooses her. The game then puts "Seulgi ♥ Wendy" and Irene feels her blood boiling. Irene clenches her fists and it's Irene's turn now. 

The same question is asked and Irene pulls the lever. The game chooses Wendy. Wendy repeats and the game choose Seulgi. Irene's jaw is wide open as Seulgi and Wendy giggle about the result.

Irene's heart is shaking and Irene declares war on Wendy.

"At the dorm. Computer on. We're having a competition," Irene whispers to Wendy, trying to sound calm. Wendy smirks and accepts the competition.

 

 

 

"Wait, we're going home already?" Joy inquires. Yeri and Joy had 5633 tickets and bought headphones for both of them which costed 1500 tickets each. Irene grips the steering wheel and Yeri notices. 

"Irene-unnie, are you okay?" Yeri asks her. Irene sighs and nods while forcing a smile.

The girls eventually arrive at their dorm and Irene races to her computer. Seulgi runs to her to check what's wrong to find Irene stripping and taking off her shirt until she notices Seulgi.

"WHAT THE ?!" the both of them exclaimed as Seulgi slams the door shut. Seulgi's heart was beating rapidly and Seulgi thought that she was gonna have a heart attack. Seulgi's face was flushed red while Irene was blushing and could barely put on her shirt. Irene shakes the scene off of her head and turns on her computer and puts her headphones on her ears. Wendy does the same thing excluding the drama.

Seulgi watches as Wendy logs in to her game and is invited to fight against Baechu. Seulgi recognizes the name as Irene. Seulgi is suddenly intrigued as she realizes that Wendy and Irene are dueling. Like Yu-Gi-Oh but less strategic and more action. Wendy customizes her character than chooses her character and is silenced.

Seulgi is joined by Joy and Yeri watches Irene play against Wendy.

"Are you seriously dueling our coach?" Joy asks, eating an apple. Their celebration was short lived and Joy wanted to win a giant stuffed animal for her maknae.

Wendy smirks as she gets her first kill on Irene. Irene starts panicking. Was she seriously losing? Irene's thoughts were flooding of a certain Kang Seulgi and Irene couldn't focus. Yeri was coaching her instead. "UNNIE! YOUR AIM IS SO OFF! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TODAY?" Yeri screams and Irene could hear her clearly. Irene clenches her teeth. Wendy was so going down.

Wendy, on the other hand, was having fun. She knew why Irene was battling her and Wendy does not like Seulgi romantically but she does like playing games....... romantically? Sounds strange but it's true.

And after a few hours, Irene ends up losing against Wendy. Yeri groans even though she didn't lose. She honestly wanted her unnie to win but her unnie seemed distracted. "Um.. were you distracted or something, unnie? Why did you randomly suggest to duel against Wendy-unnie?" Yeri asked Irene, hoping not to be impolite or to come off as rude. Irene didn't answer her and tries to brush the thoughts of Seulgi off of her mind. Seulgi approaches Irene and assures her that she was great. "That was great gameplay! Don't feel bad, unnie," Seulgi reassured Irene, hoping that Irene wasn't mad. Irene was quite the sore loser. 

Irene sighs and when she checked if everyone was out of Irene's room, Irene smacked her lips on Seulgi's lips. Seulgi's eyes widened and suddenly, someone entered the room.

It was Joy and she was coming into the room with Wendy to reassure Irene that she . "Oh.. um... oops...," Joy says and smiles awkwardly. Seulgi and Irene as Joy closes the door and Irene looks at Seulgi. "Do you know why I did that?" Irene asks Seulgi. Seulgi looks at Irene and grins. 

Seulgi grabs Irene by the collar and pulls her closer to Seulgi's face. 

"You may have lost against Wendy in that game but you have won my heart, Bae Irene."

Fin

♥♥♥

What had I just wrote? I don't even know what I wrote, was I sleeping? Seriously, I am so anxious to release this story but I had this idea in my mind for a long time! 

I really like love stories and I learn a lot from them and I like writing them too, and I usually prefer Seulrene as my main cast. I love Red Velvet and I feel like their visuals and personalities fit really well with fanfics (or is it just me) and I like using (okay, maybe not using but... writing?) them as my main cast.

I am not a good writier but I hope you enjoyed the story? I still have a lot to improve and if I don't achieve my dream of becoming an author, I might become an artist or a tennis player. 

Lol, thanks for reading! <3