Final Chapter

One Last Time

I look at the photo of us. Jisoo and I. We look very happy. It was our date in amusement park. The so called date that ended on sour note. 

It's been seven years since we had a huge problem. It's still painful when remembring it. The way she looks at me that day. The way she said those words. 

I miss you...

I heard a knock from  the door.

"Jennie, the meeting will be held in ten minutes." Nayeon said.

Nayeon is one of my architects now. After we graduated i work as a assistant architect from one of the largest firm here in Seoul. After a few years i decided to resign and put up my own firm. At first it was hard. Aside from being newly stablish firm, we only have 3 achitects. Nayeon, Joy and Lisa. Though Lisa is the last one to join us since she is a year younger than us. But as time goes by, may client began to flock on our firm. I guess it's the client satisfaction on our work. We make sure that we always do our job well done. And demands of our client and our suggestions always open for discussion to avoid conflict.

Lisa and Chaeng now are married. They are married for a year now. I remember how Lisa getting nervous. Saying that Chaeng might change her mind. Haha. If you could only see her face. It was epic. 

I imagine what will be my reaction when we get married...

The meeting went well and we won on the bidding. The client were satisfied on our suggestions. It was hard because it was one of our biggest client we got so far this year. If we make our job well done, this will open a lot more opportunities and a lot more clients.

Before i got home i always stop at the flower shop Chaeng owns. She open a flowershop.

"Hello Chaengie" i said as i wave at her

"The usual?" She asks

"Yup!"

"You never failed to bring flowers with you everytime you home. I admire you that. Well, atleast i know i have a customer everyday!" She laughs

"Yeah, yeah. You should have atleast give me a discount!"

"You're so rich. You don't need it."

"As if your wife is not rich"

"Whatever Kim. Here is the dozen tulips you order"

"Thanks Chaengie! Your the best!" 

I smell at the flowers, it's always fresh.

I hope she's not sick of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's break up"

I heard you say. I froze. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. I struggle myself to look at you. But i have to. I don't wanna lose you.

"W-what?"

"You heard me. Jennie."

"J-jisoo" i pleaded

She looks at me with blank face. I can't decipher what's on her mind.

"Do you want to break up?" She ask me.

"NO!" I shouted at her! I become a mess. I'm fcking nervous.

Sht!

"You don't have to shout Jenduekie. I heard you" she looks at me. But still no emotion on her face

"S-sorry" that's all i can say. I'm nervous as hell that i'm afraid that if i say something more i will totally lose her.

"Come here" she signal me to come on the bed, closer to her.

I slowly and carefully walk to her. To the side of the bed.

"Closer" she demand

And i did. I get closer to her. I almost bump on her knees!

PAK!

She smacks the back of my head!

"W-what the-" i didn't finish my sentence as i felt her soft lips crashing on my lips. 

I didn't have enough time to respond her. Because she seperate herself! 

I didn't even get to kiss her back! Damn!

I'm still leaning on her to get a kiss. 

"Can't get enough Kim?" She teases

"I didn't get a chance to kiss you back" i said on low voice then pouted at her.

"Not my fault"

We fell on silence. She didn't talk. I didn't talk. I sigh. 

is that a goodbye kiss? Should i ask her? But i don't want a break up!

"You're thinking awful things Kim" she said. Still not looking at me.

"Hey Jisoo. Can you atleast look at me?" I can't help to be annoyed.

"Why?"

"I wanna see your eyes."

"Don't wanna"

I cupped her face and forcefully look at her. I didn't let go of her face. Soon enough she looks at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry...." i look at her

"I love you so much...please forgive me... "

"I k-know that i'm the one w-who causes of your sad t-tears... i m-make you c-cry... i said while hugging her this time. I can't face her.

"Yeah, you made me cry... a lot..." 

I heard her say. It makes me more guiltier.

"Can... we please... not break up?" I pleaded at her. This time i look at her.

"Do you think i will break up with you?" She ask

"Well you said. Let's b-break up a while a go...."

"I did."

"But.. you said no. You even shouted at me" she smile

I smile widely! I can't help it.

"But you're still not off the hook Jennie Kim" she said seriously at me.

I pouted.

"Don't pout."

"Sorry" still pouting

I widen my eyes as i felt again her soft lips. She kissed me! But just a peck. Tsk.

"You are stealing kisses" 

"I am."

"Am i forgiven?" I carefully ask her.

"Yes. But you still need to hear my rants about your actions."

I can't help it. I kiss her. This time more intense. I don't wanna let her go. But i have to.

Why don't we have unlimited supply of air!

"Hey Jennie Kim." 

"Yeah?"

"Did you know why i did cry?"

"Yeah.. sorry.. it was my fault"

"Are you going to do it again?"

"I won't! I won't! I promise!" I said defensively at her

She looks at me deeply. And i heard her sigh.

"You're lucky you're cute. And i love you"

I can feel my cheeks getting hot. Damn i blush! I can feel butterflies on my stomach

"Lucky me i guess. Hehe. I love you too... so much" 

So i kissed her again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open the door and i see her. The girl of my dreams. The girl i always love. The girl who i always crave for. The girl that i want to spend my life with. I can't imagine my life without her.

"Hey, your early. I haven't done with cooking our dinner" she said as she walk to me.

"I just miss you" i said and give her a kiss

"I don't miss you"

"Ya!"

She just laughs at me. The nerve of this beautiful girl. Tsk. I'm too whipped for her.

I walk to the kitchen and back hug her. 

i miss her scent.

I give her small kisses kisses on her neck and the back of her neck.

"Stop. I'm not yet done here. Go to the sofa." She dismissed me

"Okay. I'll just go upstairs"

I went to our room and start to prepare the things that i've been preparing for the past few weeks. I decorated our room. 

I hope she will love this. If not, i will kill those three minions

I heard Jisoo calling me and hurriedly go down

If she go to our room before.... This will be ruined!

"Let's eat!" I eagerly said to her

"No need to shout Jennie. Are you that hungry?" She asks me sofly

"Y-yeah"

She just looks at me confuse

We finish our dinner and i volunteer to wash the dishes. She just waits for me at the living room. It's like our routine whenever someone was doing something. We always make sure that we both go to our room.

"Your done?" She asks me

"Y-yeah" 

"You okay?" She puts her hand on my forehead.

"Y-yeah. Let's go to our room?" I manage to say.

She nooded and i let her go first by two steps. I want to see her reaction!

She stops at the door!

C'mon just open the door!

"You sure you're okay?" She looks at me worriedly

"Yes Kim Jisoo. Babe." I smiled at her

"If you say so." She was about to open the door when she stops again.

Ugh!

"You're really sure? You know i can cook something to make you feel better"

just open the door to make me feel better!

"Very sure!" I smile at her 

"Okay.. but-"

I didn't let her finish her sentence 

"Just open the goddamn dorm Kim Jisoo" i said impatiently

She looks at me shock on her face. Then confuse

"You're planning something right?" She teases me

"Just open it babe." I sigh defeatedly at her.

it's already ruined. She knows.

She kisses me 

"You're still impatient Kim" she smiled at me. She looks at me as she open the door.

I look at her. Waiting for her reaction. Well i just decorated the whole room with balloons and flower petals scattered on on the floor. It's just simple

"What is this for? Being cheesy of all a sudden?" She smiled at me.

this is it!

"Well you deserve it. I mean, after all these years. You manage to tolerate my impatient attitude. My mood swings. The promises that i broke. That year i made you c-cry. You're still with me. Always waiting with open arms. Sometimes i ask myself how did you manage to tolerate me. How come this perfect girl love me? How can you love me despite my shorcomings? How come you still choose to be with me when there are a lot of suitors coming to you? You know, it makes me think, ah i'm such a lucky person. I still have you. Welcoming me everytime i come home."

"After all these years. It made me think how does it feel if i will see you everytime i wake up. Everytime before we sleep. When we have our own liitle Jisoo and Jennie running around. Kiss you before i sleep. Hold you in my arms. And tell the world your mine only"

I look at her and smile at her. I get on my knees and ask her. Well not really ask.

"Let's get married" i demand at her. 

"Do i have a choice?" She ask while crying

"No. Be with me. Grow old with me. That's your only choice" i said firmly. But deep inside i'm fcking nervous!

"Okay. I guess i wanna grow old with you" 

I'm so fcking happy! I slid the ring to her finger. And kiss her hard!

Damn i can kiss her lips until i die. Hehe

We stop our make out session. And headed to out bed. 

"I love you Kim Jisoo. Soon to be Mrs. Kim" i smiled at her and look at her finger that wearing our rings.

"I love you too Jennie Kim. Soon to be Mrs. Kim" she smiled at me

I kiss her again. And again. And again

"Stop. Jennie! We need to sleep!" She pushes me while laughing

"Can't get enough of you."

"Can i kiss you again one last time?" I smile sheepishly

And yeah. We kiss again.

 

 

 

A/N: Happy ending y'all

Actually this story should be sad ending, but i change my mind. hahhaa.